It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian State’ Threatens to Kill Muslims - "The Islamic State now has competition"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Bluntone22
People do things like this when they feel threatened.

Is that not ISiS excuse too?

They feel theatend by Assad and the west so they form there sick little caliphate ?

Same with every other extremist group?

They sent a threatening letter. "Maybe"
Isis kidnaps, bombs and kills. "Definitely"
But if you feel they both react the same way its fine with me.

Maybe ? They DID send a threatening letter.

And yes whoever sent this has the same sick mind as the scum joining ISIS.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Eastern Lighting from China
Sons of Liberty International (SOLI) from the U.S.
The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) from Uganda
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) from India

Global stuff hey. man, had you not mentioned them, I'd not know.

Cheers, now when I run into an .. eastern light or a .. any of them, I'll know who to fear.

Do they hide in churches too?
I hope not. I'm surrounded by those ridiculous things.

How many of them are priests? So sad they are turning religious children into killers..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Eastern Lighting from China
Sons of Liberty International (SOLI) from the U.S.
The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) from Uganda
National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) from India

And it's also scary to know they all follow the same beliefs, and are organised in the same way so that one group can influence the other.

OMG.. we should shut down churches..

wait, that a load of crap...

4 things, I'll let you research a little on islamic terror cells that are global... till then, pfft.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Cinrad

100% BS
Christian State does not exist
Big lie by muslims to attempt to say Christians extremists like ISIS exist
Mulims then play victim to try to deflect attention from the fundamental violence of their cult.

Gotta say, I think you may be pretty much right on the mark.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hey, I agree it's probably one person or small group, nothing to remotely compare to the IS, but if atheists want to seize this moment to demonstrate that Christians are WORSE than Muslims, then let them. Protect IS, and trash the non-existent, or scantily populated CS. It's laughable. I who am Christian, have never heard of it until this moment, and don't plan to sign up.

Seems to me what we have to fear are radical atheists.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Ah religion the answer to all the worlds problems

When you have a religion, like it or not, that is threatening to take over the globe, what should be the response, then?
Make sarcastic remarks and pretend like it's not happening?

Pretty much... Or I could start my own religion $$$

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And yes whoever sent this has the same sick mind as the scum joining ISIS.

I suppose spreading flour around the building and sending an ugly note equates to daily murders, and mass horrific murders. Excuse me if I'm having a problem making that jump.

It was obviously a fear tactic. Maybe a little "payback", as in "here ya go. How does it feel".

No harm done. Can you say that of the other side?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
The original source is the Jewish press... Color me skeptical not to find a local newspaper as source...
If any of this is true, it'l be like many others have said a nutjob...

No, The Jewish Press (that's the name of the webpage, not a reflexive anti-Semitic slur
)got it from Raw Story, who got it from Newsweek, who got it from a local source. So, no, it is not a hoax or disinformation, the letters are real.

How did you find the original source lol?! I checked at the Jewish press website the trail ended,
Well good either way!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have heard the retarded southern zealots spewing this stupid # since 9-11.

Apparently few are listening to what is outside their window to the world other than the one that is their flat screen TV.

Go outside and play.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Ah religion the answer to all the worlds problems

When you have a religion, like it or not, that is threatening to take over the globe, what should be the response, then?
Make sarcastic remarks and pretend like it's not happening?

Pretty much... Or I could start my own religion $$$

Your own religion? What would your own religion $$$ entail? That's the sorriest idea I've heard since Ron Hubbard. I guess we see where you values lie.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
I have heard the retarded southern zealots spewing this stupid # since 9-11.

Apparently few are listening to what is outside their window to the world other than the one that is their flat screen TV.

Go outside and play.

You need to prove this. Please provide links. Thanks. Unless you are just spreading gossip and rumors? Which you know damn well you are.
edit on 12/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Why are we not seeing them beheading people, burning people, throwing people off buildings, shooting entire beaches full of people, slowly cutting people up, blowing them up with grenades as punishment and destroying ancient monuments.. and then attacking places en masse, in every country, screaming "I love the Lord!" and then going on a death wish waiting for the law to get close enough to blow themselves up?

Christians got all that out of their systems during The Thirty Years' War:

On a deadly serious note,there are Neo-Nazi groups that consider themselves to be Christian crusaders. They are gaining strength in reaction to Europe's immigration crisis. We may well see an increase in Christian terror, and you will find yourself making the same excuses for "mainstream Christians" that Muslims make for "moderate Islam."

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It was obviously a fear tactic. Maybe a little "payback", as in "here ya go. How does it feel". No harm done. Can you say that of the other side?

But this perpetuates fear, and fear leads to distrust and violence. The people in the mosque where flour was sprinkled are not members of IS, just like the majority of Christians aren't planning to blow up Muslims. It's this tit for tat crap that keeps the pot bubbling and keeps people afraid of each other.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Simple it will be the religion of self gratitude....believe in yourself and leave a donation as you walk out the door

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I heard these things with my own ears and saw these things with my own eyes.

Sorry, can't provide links....

Besides, links usually just go to some other person's opinion about something they have no first hand experience of anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

It was obviously a fear tactic. Maybe a little "payback", as in "here ya go. How does it feel". No harm done. Can you say that of the other side?

But this perpetuates fear, and fear leads to distrust and violence. The people in the mosque where flour was sprinkled are not members of IS, just like the majority of Christians aren't planning to blow up Muslims. It's this tit for tat crap that keeps the pot bubbling and keeps people afraid of each other.

And guess what? The millions of people being threated by IS are not members of the so-called CS. But it doesn't matter, does it? Of course not. IS is innocent and must not be insulted at all costs. It the Christians who are the real super terrorists.

Your prejudice is showing. I think all you IS protectors on this thread should go sign up with them since they are so fabulous. You could start going into churches and terrorizing Christians. Hell, you might even get to kill me on a Sunday morning.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Cinrad

100% BS
Christian State does not exist
Big lie by muslims to attempt to say Christians extremists like ISIS exist
Mulims then play victim to try to deflect attention from the fundamental violence of their cult.

The racism is strong with this one...
Really a ploy by the Muslims?

EDIT : Isn't the Vatican considered the Christian state?

And the Marxism is strong in you
It is OK to tell a lie in Islam
As long as it spreads the word of islam

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm out, but upset because it's so easy to castigate and ridicule Christians and praise IS anytime you get the chance., which trashing Christians is available everyday, and you JUMP on it, matters not whether you know what you are talking about.

. As I said earlier, there is nothing we have to fear, other than atheists. Point proven.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I heard these things with my own ears and saw these things with my own eyes.

Sorry, can't provide links....

Besides, links usually just go to some other person's opinion about something they have no first hand experience of anyway.

So you have nothing but gossip and rumors just as I suspected, or more likely, you just flat out made it up.. Please stop spreading BS. Thanks.
edit on 12/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm out, but upset because it's so easy to castigate and ridicule Christians and praise IS anytime you get the chance., which trashing Christians is available everyday, and you JUMP on it, matters not whether you know what you are talking about.

. As I said earlier, there is nothing we have to fear, other than atheists. Point proven.

Yup gotta watch out for those atheists..... Hahaha...that's is by far the funniest thing I have read all evening

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join