It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Tells Pro-Israel Crowd He Can’t Be Bought, Gets Booed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Donald Trump Tells Pro-Israel Crowd He Can’t Be Bought, Gets Booed

Speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition on Thursday, Donald Trump once again demonstrated how he is not your typical presidential candidate. “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” Trump told members of the Sheldon Adelson-funded hardline pro-Israel lobbying organization. He went on to mock rival Jeb Bush for taking money from interest groups and then toeing their line. “That’s why you don’t want to give me money, OK, but that’s OK, you want to control your own politician. That’s fine, good,” he concluded. And then, unlike the candidates who do want the coalition’s money, Trump broke with GOP orthodoxy, questioning Israel’s commitment to peace, calling for even treatment in Israeli-Palestinian deal-making, and refusing to call for Jerusalem to be Israel’s undivided capital — provoking a wave of boos from the audience.

Is Trump trying to throw his chances of getting the nomination away? Telling Adelson's people he cannot be bought is a mistake in the last election Adelson gave something like 100 million to Romney and for that kind of money he expects to get what he wants. But his biggest mistake was daring to question Israel. The GOP is supposed to be the die hard whatever Israel does is ok party one NEVER questions Israel. This may be the beginning of the end for Donnie.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We can only hope so.

I don't dislike the guy but I still think he is a Progressive Authoritarian and people are refusing to see it.

He still may be the key to getting Hillary elected.
edit on 3-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Good riddance.

The guy has been giving America a bad name the day he decided to run for the office.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Go Donnie go!
He's just trying to make America great again.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Gees how did I know this would be you...or Krazysh0t. ..I'm sure everyone else doesn't realize it.

The beauty of intellect is being able to impart actual useful information. .this is political dribble and YOU should know better. Why not let Trump run his course? Afraid of something?

Maybe all of you right and lefters should of considered Ron Paul last time...now look what you superior Intellects bread...weeee a Clinton Trump ticket...good job

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

But didn't Don get his "great big concrete wall" idea from the Zionist leaders of Israel?

In any case, Mr divorce bankrupt is making America out to look like a raving mental case having a bad hair day.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He never had any intention of winning the GOP nomination.

It's an obvious plan to alienate targeted groups one at a time...first Latinos and minorities, then women, then the military, then the disabled and now Jews. Next on the Donalds hit list are old people...that will be the final nail in his political coffin and he will drop out...

Just setting the stage for.....?
edit on 3-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Trump has been saying all the exact same things that I have seen people on here say for years,he says what a lot of americans have been thinking.

Like all politicians He says a lot of things but that doesn`t mean he will be able to do them if he gets elected.
One thing for sure,if he gets elected he won`t be beholding to anyone,he won`t be a bought washington insider,i`m willing to vote for him on just that point alone.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Agreed. Trump says what many already have been thinking. He is not afraid of "PC." In most cases. I wonder how he would have reacted to the SB episode? Unlike our current POTUS, perhaps he would already have initiated action.

Heres 20 reasons to toss him your vote.

vote Trump

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Like all politicians He says a lot of things but that doesn`t mean he will be able to do them if he gets elected.
One thing for sure,if he gets elected he won`t be beholding to anyone,he won`t be a bought washington insider,i`m willing to vote for him on just that point alone.

Do you honestly believe that? If on the extreme outside chance he does get the nomination; he will fold to the neocons just like all those before him! You do remember the neocons don't you?

This is just political theater of the absurd....Trump knows full well that without women and minorities his candidacy is doomed. He's not stupid and a fantastic actor, making so many desperate right wingers fall for his transparent BS.

edit on 3-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by olaru12 because: &*%&*RKY*&

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Everytime I think he's said something that's going to sink him, it doesn't. What's he doing? Testing the depths?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hell Buster! As much as you hate Israel, does that mean Trump gained a few on your "approval scale"?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Jeez, the more I think on this the more it stinks. Support for Israel isn't partisan. You'd be pissing off about 50% of the electorate. Different averages of course. 35% Con, 15% Lib. That makes NO sense unless scripted for some reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Go Donnie go!
He's just trying to make America great again.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious?

Ok, I'm hoping your being sarcastic.

Although I think he is right in regards to how the US and our politicians cater to Israel in the statements quoted in the OP. However the Donnie cares solely about the Donnie and would not hesitate to throw the US under the bus for a second or his benefit. That is why the TPTB don't care for him. He is a loose cannon that can rotate at 360 degrees unpredictably.
edit on 111231America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2015 20:11:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can’t believe this!

Trump really said that?

Trump must be going crazy!

As much as I’ve gotten on him for last weeks lunacy amazing he actually did this

Is he trying to repent?

Mock a disabled guy

Say he'd kill civilians

and now this?

It may be that Trump is trying to blow the election.

This would be political suicide for any of the other candidates

link   
If Trump deleted last week I might still like him

edit on 3-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
No politician alive in America would have said that
edit on 3-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Donald Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He never had any intention of winning the GOP nomination.

It's an obvious plan to alienate targeted groups one at a time...first Latinos and minorities, then women, then the military, then the disabled and now Jews. Next on the Donalds hit list are old people...that will be the final nail in his political coffin and he will drop out...

Just setting the stage for.....?

I don't like the Guy but that is where he excells at, He plays any and all sides to his advantage.

If he wins the election he wins.

If he loses the election he will recite exactly what you suggest and will take credit as if that was his plan all along.

He has himself a win win situation.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Agreed; its not in our hands; After all, my state doesn't even get to vote for the potus... entertainment at best...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Everytime I think he's said something that's going to sink him, it doesn't. What's he doing? Testing the depths?

LOL, He keeps it up and we are going to have to name the mariana trench to the Trump trench.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join