It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson spoke truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying it can be plausible.

As for the article well it shows how some famous serial killers are probably CIA assets. Thing is, I really want to break it down but I will probably miss out the important details if I do.

I'm not saying all serial killers are CIA assets, but some killers do seem fishy though.

Here is one example:

Finally we come to the case of Albert DeSalvo, who was not so much a programmed assassin as he was likely a programmed patsy. DeSalvo had served in the Army from 1948-1956, stationed for most of that time in West Germany, which is where Gary Heidnik would be subjected to MK-ULTRA experimentation some years later. There DeSalvo mastered the art of hand-to-hand combat and became a boxing champion, skills which would not benefit him when he was killed in his prison cell years later by unknown assailants (according to DeSalvo's brother, he may have been drugged the night he was killed).

DeSalvo, as previously noted, was not charged with the Strangler murders for which he is officially credited, but was rather arrested in conjunction with a string of unconnected rapes, assaults and robberies. He was sent to Bridgewater State Hospital where he fell in with a convicted murderer named George Nassar, who was alleged to have committed more than a dozen murders during a period of gang warfare in Boston.

Nassar is frequently described as a genius and a 'master manipulator.' So tight was his control over DeSalvo that Albert's own family was unable to visit him without Nassar being present. It was Nassar who first obtained a 'confession' from DeSalvo and relayed this information to his attorney, F. Lee Bailey. Bailey quickly became DeSalvo's attorney as well, procuring from him a recorded confession which was promptly turned over to police, thereby beginning the process of railroading his own client which was earlier discussed.

Aiding and abetting Bailey in this endeavor was noted CIA hypnotist William Jennings Bryan, whose 'questions' to DeSalvo while under hypnosis were loaded with detailed information about the crimes. Bryan would later be connected to two others who are widely believed to have been under the influence of mind control. One of these was Sirhan Sirhan, purported assassin of Robert Kennedy, whom Bryan was known to have 'treated.'

Oddly enough, throughout Sirhan's diaries was the name of the purported Boston Strangler written repetitively, in what appeared to be a display of a hypnotic phenomenon known as 'automatic writing.' And like other players in this sordid cast, Sirhan was reportedly connected to the Process Church of the Final Judgment.

edit on 2-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I'll read it through later today and might even have read the article already. The site's one I've been to many times over the years.

Round about 2012/3 I had the realisation that pursuing these conjectures and suspicions is unrewarding and, in my case, unhealthy.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I lived during the reign of Manson. Knowing our government and all it has done in secrecy, putting human trials ahead of humanity, it would make for a good case of an MKUltra type false flag.

But in the end, Manson is exactly where he should be.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

a reply to: laminatedsoul

a reply to: jonnywhite

Hmmm in the other hand there are allegations that Manson and other famous serial killers was part of MKULTRA

www.whale.to...

If this is true then its not surprising since the CIA is pretty much one of best jobs for sociopaths.

Yeah Fritz Springmeier says Manson was MK Ultra. A slave/handler. The CIA had a habit of using cult orgs for mind control experiments, like Jim Jones and the People's Temple. Of course sometimes they went tragically wrong, like Jim Jones and the People's Temple. That's what happens when you let frat boys run the show.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

I lived during the reign of Manson. Knowing our government and all it has done in secrecy, putting human trials ahead of humanity, it would make for a good case of an MKUltra type false flag.

But in the end, Manson is exactly where he should be.

Yep, unfortunately Roman Polansky isn't. Roman is the guy who was married to Sharon Tate when it all kicked off. I think we will never know the true facts of what happened there. Manson was quite influential with the music celebrities of the day, probably because of the girls and drug contacts he had. It all went very dark and poor old Sharon and the others had to pay the price. Youth culture fraternized with Satan and this was the result. Mick Jagger, Jim Morrison, John Lennon and many others were all messing to some degree (though certainly in no way responsible for Manson's utter depravity as ring leader of the murders).

That is who the Manson gang murdered; beautiful Dallas girl Sharon Tate. She was pregnant at the time, too. Her husband Roman is wanted in the U.S for child abuse, still. He hides away and must have powerful friends because he has still not been extradited.

Manson appeals to hatred. He is Mr Hate. He is not right about anything. If you have enough monstrous hate in your soul you may well find common ground with him. I, however, do not.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Telepathy3

He hates society and everytime they pull his ass up for a parole
hearing, I see why. A great opportunity for laughs everytime.
And make no mistake, Charlie isn't fooled by the media charade
one bit. At one hearing they asked Charlie something like
" If this board saw fit to release you? Do you think you would
kill again? " Charlie said something like," Of course i'd kill again, the only
thing I done wrong before is, I didn't kill enough of ya."

Charles Manson up for parole tonight at 11. What a riot?

SnF

Except he didn't kill a single person!
Most famous Mass Murderer/Serial Killer/Killer of all time... and never killed a single person.

Not defending him BTW, or even really commenting on anything.
edit on 2/12/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I'm pretty sure he had Gary Hinman killed on direct order
to Bobby Beausolei who immediately carried out the murder.
And he himself thought he had murdered a black panther at
some point after shooting him. It seems the man did survive
being gun shot tho. But anyway you are correct oddly enough
and step'n right in time with the rest of this open bazaar of
events. Not only one of the most horrific mass murders in history
but far and away the weirdest.

The retired CO lady I know, says she does feel sorry for him.
Only because by documentation alone he had a real messed
up life. But she say's then again other people have it a lot
worse. Think I'll go visit them again. But she always says they'll
never be stupid enough to let him out and he doesn't want out.
Manson is 81.

edit on Rpm120215v45201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think in THIS video its what he Says.
not what he did.
and we think we are coming up with New conspiracies!
more fool all of us.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Starling

A problem with your ideas is that Manson and family didn't kill anyone with political value. How would a pregnant woman being killed like that benefit the CIA? Manson had a long history of criminal activities too. He wasn't an idealistic innocent, he was steeped in violence and had manipulated women of low status for years.

I see this person as a wannabe; a failed musician unrecognized by what he perceived his 'peer's [Brian Wilson!] needing attention; a small scale Hitler that targeted those he perceived privileged. The recent rush of mass random shootings a correlation; cannot be a 'Kardashian' celebrity force but can be for a short time (by killing and wounding as many numbers of random people as possible) totally own/dominate the mass medias 3 day news cycle. "I did that".
edit on 2-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup
Pol Pot, Hitler, *Chairman* Mao, Idi Dada Amin and Stalin are the most famous mass murderers that never actually killed anyone but ordered their armies to do so. Where will they find their place with God; at its feet?
edit on 2-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I never thought he did anything. And I saw it again in James Holmes. Nobody checks out like that and I've been around more drugs than scarface. That look is someone being doped up cuz they found out the wrong thing to find out or stumbled across something they shouldn't have seen. Make them despised by all and anything they ever say again is a ranting of a mad man. Why then, I ask, are these naturally occurring mad men not popping up all the time? Why don't everyday criminals act like this or like they're on the road to this? Cuz this is an acute effect caused by human intervention and medicine.

Let me clarify I think Tex, Van Houten, etc. were part of the murders but Manson did a 180 after which he has no clue what was going on but it was right after he began befriending and spending time instead of partying with the hippy crowd but instead with rich and famous people involved in what is collectively referred to as illuminati and weeks later is saying he ordered killings of random people who are involved with people I find much more suspect with a clear interest if not obsession with the occult and who I'd believe if they told me they were involved in bennet Ramsey family type stuff and this too
edit on 12/3/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I will not listen to what this mad man, this full goose bozo lunatic has to say about anything. I read your little bio and wanted to inject one little thing. This guy never did hold strong hippie beliefs. He was a cruel and unusually self serving narcissist who hid among the hippie culture until he could hide his madness no longer. Let his carcass rot.

YOU SHOULD listen, for a couple of reasons, he revealed that the real influence of the murders and what inspired the murders was actually the beatles album.

He also mentioned that the betles music was evil and twisted. After I looked into the beetles, it was found that aleister crowley inspired the band. There really is some creepy connection between Aleister Crowley, the beetles, and the "Paul is dead album" which inspired those people to kill.

I believe charles manson is innocent, and in no way was he a cult leader. He simply took the heat for what other people said, that and if you listen to what he says while in jail, he reminds me of what Alex Jones and many people including matt drudge have spoken about.

He also mentioned in one interview that the government controls peoples minds through music.

But it goes even deeper than that though. The "murdered victims" was actually powerful people from hollywood with a connection to some really dark stuff.

Corey Feldman spoke about this dark "stuff" before.

There is a very interesting story he is sharing. He almost sounds.... like a "conspiracy theorist"

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Soul.. No thanks. I know that Manson gives lip service to a lot of conspiracy stuff. At that time, it was part of the youth culture, to point out the problems with American society as it was advancing after ww" and the restrictions on 50s culture. The control that was inherit in the system and those that were profiting from it.
Sure, he picked up on a lot of that at the time. As did we all. But he was a mad man. Just because his words give the impression that he could see through the illusions of the powers that were at the time, and many of us did, does not mean that he was not fully blown crazy. He was.

And yes, he liked the Beatles as EVERYBODY did, and Helter Skelter was a favorite song. But everybody had a favorite Beatles song, it is just that no one else used that to guide them into mass murder. And yes, there are now vast conspiracies that go into detail with the beliefs that the music industry was all a CIA program. I know. But Soul, Manson was crazy.

I prefer the opinion of people who are not crazy. Just because a crazy person can recite and propound on conspiracies of the day, and even if I agree with those observations, it does not make them any less crazy.

You suggest he was innocent. Have you not listened to any of the testimony from his trial? Have you not listened to the madness that spews from the lips of his women? He was crazy and they became crazy being with him.

And you point out that several modern conspiricists speak similarly to Manson. Right. I know. But rather than this giving more credence to Manson's words, I think that less might be given to theirs. They might not be crazy but he was. Soul, you can dig as deeply as you like into the conspiracies surrounding him and all the things he was saying but none of it makes him innocent. None of it makes him a hero, a, before his time prophet who could see clearly, the future of Ameirca and how it was all going to come down. There were plenty of people at that time who could see these things and they did not go out and slaughter people like his group did. And for the most part they were not listened to at the time either.

So if you are thinking that you are on to something here, fine. Some deep secret stuck away in a hole that no one is seeing except for this madman and those like him. Dig yourself a grave and peer into it because if you keep trying to make this guy out to be other than the mad lunatic he really is, you yourself are skidding close to the edge of the road of sanity.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No doubt, the women were not clear in the head, but the victims (the people those women killed) were actually connected to a pedophile ring in hollywood. (In other words the victims were criminals themselves).

However, in mansons case, manson blames the beetles for the influence their songs had on those womens heads. He does admit that he was the one that introduced that band to them.

Now, was he a criminal in todays society? Yes he was, he commited many federal crimes. But, did he personally kill anyone? Was he there at the scene of the crime? These are the questions to ask. He may have broken laws but murder was not one of them.

But its important to look into the Beetles band and aleister crowley influence. Aleister was a satanist/luciferian.

Im trying to point out something very disturbing if you take a look. (Really creepy stuff)

edit on rd2015000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 03 Dec 2015 18:38:30 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2015 18:38:30 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Soul. He certainly was NOT at the massacre. But he set it up didn't he? And yes, Polanski has been found to have had a penchant for teenage girls. He was a philandering playboy, though I do not recall any child, below 13. Indeed he was brought to trial on having illegal sex with a 13 year old girl. I do not recall any further mention of a pedophile ring other than cursory rumors.

The Beatles were not liked by conservative Americans at first. Back in the 50s and 60s conservative America did not like rock and roll. The Christian right at the time claimed that ALL rock and roll was devil inspired. Look at how they screamed about Elvis in the 50,s let alone Chuck Berry and Little Richard and Jerry Lee Lewis. All of the devil.

The 60s in LA were a mishmash of cultures. Young people were flocking there from all over the country. The moral restrictions of the 50's were being loosened and the morality police were out of their minds trying to find people to blame. In Hollywood, the rich and famous were engaging in more and more outlandish behavior and everybody was partying. This rich mans son was hobnobbing with this or that famous rock star, movie star, what have you. Poor mens daughters were lured into the glitz and glamour like sugar into a bunt cake. It was a wild wild time that was outlandishly different from the button down society of the 50s.

So yeah, the Beatles partied with who knows how many different people from how many different kinds of life styles. There were drugs galore but pushing all that off to Satan worship is just ludicrous. And Alister Crowley? Hell, Soul, even I looked into Crowley at the time. Did he influence me, no, and I find no reason to think that the Beatles were influenced either.

Soul, I appreciate that you are trying to point out something very disturbing. But I have taken a look, and I find little there other than a whole bunch of unsubstantiated connections that really mean very little. I too am trying to point out something very disturbing to you too. Not all the conspiracies are true. Conspiracies have to, by the very nature of hidden secrets, have to depend to a large degree upon rumors, on speculations, on possibilities that only those with wild imaginations can consider.

So yeah, those conspiracies are still circulating but when all the 'evidence' is laid out on the table, the end of the table that has Manson as innocent is next to empty.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If the president orders a soldier to shoot an entire family, the one responsible is the one who pulled the trigger, not the order giver. (Its the same analogy that applies here.)

Not saying Manson gave orders, from the interview I saw, Manson said he didnt order them to do anything. They went about it on their own accord.

All the connections are there, the problem is that this part of research ties in with many other researchers and to name them all would take me forever, instead, I gave you the lead, to open pandoras box. Its impossible to fully investigate a topic based on one source or even a handful. The topic on its own is very long.

However, it is a fact, that hollywood is run by psychopaths. Same with the government who is hell bent on war. At this point in age, question everything.

Is he a criminal? yes he was, but did he deserve the charge of murder? In my opinion, he or she who pulls the trigger is the one responsible, but I will say again, the people who were killed had connections with a pedophile ring within hollywood. That is why I posted a clip of corey feldman, who exposed hollywood for what they are.

Now we have two people claiming hollywood is infested with pedophles, charles manson and corey feldman who says he was abused and molested by them along with his friend corey heim. (Corey Feldman testified to this, as you can see in that clip of his. You wanted a different source, corey feldman is your man.)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I will not listen to what this mad man, this full goose bozo lunatic has to say about anything. I read your little bio and wanted to inject one little thing. This guy never did hold strong hippie beliefs. He was a cruel and unusually self serving narcissist who hid among the hippie culture until he could hide his madness no longer. Let his carcass rot.

Carcass rot?

Charles Manson's still alive

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up Soul. But I gotta get out of this for now. As I said earlier, the ruminating over the true nature of a mad man and his cult controlled killers is more than I want to get into. Pandora's Box? Thing is is that Pandora's Box is NOT to be opened. It is meant to remain closed. That is why it is called Pandora's Box. Because there is madness inside. Madness that can not be comprehended by sanity. It has no bottom, no truth to be found. In it lies (stressing lies) madness. So dig if you want, I shall decline further investigation of it's contents.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I like Charlie M.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Soul. He certainly was NOT at the massacre. But he set it up didn't he? And yes, Polanski has been found to have had a penchant for teenage girls. He was a philandering playboy, though I do not recall any child, below 13. Indeed he was brought to trial on having illegal sex with a 13 year old girl. I do not recall any further mention of a pedophile ring other than cursory rumors.

I haven't researched this but from memory: The reason he sent his minions to THAT RESIDENCE was he (Manson) was there as a crashed the party guest some months before; when Terry Southern (a music producer) was renting the property. Manson felt ill used (ignored). It is unfortunate Polanski rented that property months later. Mansons plan was to kill the prior occupant and any guests there; not Tate, Folgers Coffee Heiress etc.
edit on 4-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join