It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson spoke truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wether one believes the famously alleged cult leader, Charles Manson, was innocent or guilty of the crimes he was convicted of, the truth that is spoken by whoever it may be can't be denied when it's laid out properly. If you look at the progression of the jail interviews from Manson taken over the decades, you'll see that after these decades of solitary confinement his mind and personality seems to have been altered from who he was in the earlier interviews he did. The second video here (that makes sure to end with him having a smile to add to the dramatic insane looking effect, wether he was or not) is a very interesting video, as you hear an opinion of the death penalty that is an abnormal view from someone who was on death row at the time. It's also just weird in general for someone with strong hippie-1960s beliefs to have ordered the murder of several people, especially when talking about someone who was pretty much a celebrity who wrote music for the beach boys I believe. Of course its possible but these characteristic obviously don't normally go together. Nonetheless, as shown in the videos, the things this man said from the inside were on point and very interesting to say the least.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I will not listen to what this mad man, this full goose bozo lunatic has to say about anything. I read your little bio and wanted to inject one little thing. This guy never did hold strong hippie beliefs. He was a cruel and unusually self serving narcissist who hid among the hippie culture until he could hide his madness no longer. Let his carcass rot.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

He hates society and everytime they pull his ass up for a parole
hearing, I see why. A great opportunity for laughs everytime.
And make no mistake, Charlie isn't fooled by the media charade
one bit. At one hearing they asked Charlie something like
" If this board saw fit to release you? Do you think you would
kill again? " Charlie said something like," Of course i'd kill again, the only
thing I done wrong before is, I didn't kill enough of ya."

Charles Manson up for parole tonight at 11. What a riot?

SnF
edit on Rpm120115v17201500000036 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Still sounds like the crazed ramblings of a sociopath to me..

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Extreme isolation tends to do things to the mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Little bit nutty in that second video, but that first one sounds like he's got a pretty good idea about what's going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There was so much ultra-weirdness and evil # going on at the time, that it is hard to know what is real. If this era interests you then its is a good place to start. Read Dave McGowan or listen to his interviews on YT.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

From what I know talking to my friends Mom.
They live in the next town over and she's a retired
CO for the state of Ca. She got to know Charlie good,
I believe in Corchran. He still calls her once a month and
they exchange i love yous to say good bye and the
whole bit. She's told me that he's a totally different person
when there's no TV camera around. That he has a lot of
remorse for Tate only. No excuses for the maniac but he told
her he was after the people he thought were there at Folgers.
He wouldn't have sent those maniacs in there if he would known a
pregnant woman was in there. But I don't think he's in total
isolation.

edit on Rpm120115v50201500000003 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Didn't have strong hippie beliefs?

He was all about sex, drugs and rock and roll, free love and communal living.

He not only believed it, he lived it.

He is also an envirnomentalist who belives many people should be eliminated to save the "dying earth". He ecen mentioned in the first video how he was sent to a nuthouse for trying to save trees.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I never said he didn't.. I said he did

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Didn't have strong hippie beliefs?

He was all about sex, drugs and rock and roll, free love and communal living.

He not only believed it, he lived it.

He is also an envirnomentalist who belives many people should be eliminated to save the "dying earth". He ecen mentioned in the first video how he was sent to a nuthouse for trying to save trees.

I think not. As i said above, he hid behind the hippie culture. His sex, his drugs, his communal living was all a mechanism he used for control. He would lure immature and naive young hippie girls into his orbit, and hence attract foolish young males. This was not hippie culture.

Hippie culture grew out of the beat culture in SF. Before the mainstream began to glorify it the real hippies, the beats of Haight Ashbury actually held a funeral party on Haight street to bury 'hippie'. They held a procession with a dummy corpse down the street to mark the end of the 'true hippie in, I think it was 67 because they could see what was about to happen. That the mass interest, the mass media and all the songs would tantalize the disenfranchised youth from across the nation to migrate to California and join in the party aspect of the hippie culture which, was not what being a hipple was all about in the first place. Sadly I think that the phony history of hippies is just about all that remains.

Oh, PS. He was no environmentalist either. Just another part of his self glorifying act.
edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2015 23:31:16 -0600Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:31:16 -060015122015-12-01T23:31:16-06:001100000031 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 01 Dec 2015 23:33:08 -0600Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:33:08 -060015122015-12-01T23:33:08-06:001100000033 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think Charles Manson was set up by FBI/CIA, in what could be described as the first home-grown terrorist 'false flag' event of the time, equal to the 9/11 'foreign terrorist' event, in a long stream of FBI/CIA organized assassinations and bombings.

I tend to believe that Manson and his group was infiltrated by CIA agents hired to screw with their minds with psychotropic tampering...replace one drug for another...therefore to produce a manic insanity in the group in order to 'assassinate' their target by proxy.

It's worth consideration: These 'intelligence' guys get a thrill out of the power they can wield to 'get the job done'.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

He's always seemed like a disturbingly lucid sociopath to me. Seems like he grasps some elements of realty better than saner minds.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Nice post agent mystery. Who sent you?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
After reading his history, I have nothing to say. He's a sick man. I'm not going to give him any attention like he'd want.

en.wikipedia.org - Charles Manson...
edit on 12/2/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

A problem with your ideas is that Manson and family didn't kill anyone with political value. How would a pregnant woman being killed like that benefit the CIA? Manson had a long history of criminal activities too. He wasn't an idealistic innocent, he was steeped in violence and had manipulated women of low status for years.

The wider problem of calling all the nastiest incidents in the West 'false flags' is it exonerates psychopaths and killers for everything they do. Believe it or not, people are capable of murder all across the planet and even in places where the CIA aren't influential. People can also fall under the influence of powerful people (nearly always males) and go on to kill for them. I'm thinking of Hitler; a man who might not have killed a single person in his life. Or Pol Pot whose power and charisma caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people.

Manson wasn't a victim here.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

a reply to: laminatedsoul

a reply to: jonnywhite

Hmmm in the other hand there are allegations that Manson and other famous serial killers was part of MKULTRA

www.whale.to...

If this is true then its not surprising since the CIA is pretty much one of best jobs for sociopaths.
edit on 2-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Oh yeah, I've read a lot in that area. RFK's death was murky and there are other cases of political suicides and fishy deaths.

In the case of Manson, he was a bad guy and doesn't deserve the tag of victim.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Here's a link briefly showing Sharon Tate's father affiliation with Army Intelligence.

Paul Tate spent 23 years in U.S. Army intelligence and retired as a lieutenant colonel soon after his daughter's death.

articles.latimes.com...

I'm pretty sure if the CIA did recruited Manson, they did it because of his sociopathic background.
edit on 2-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Your link is to an article of probably ten thousand words. I don't have time or inclination to plow through all that.

If Tate's father was an intelligence officer, would it follow that Manson was a CIA puppet? Her father's generation had all (or most) served in WW2 and Korea. In that sense, damn near everyone was connected to military and intelligence. It's a well worn trope that 'military/intelligence connections' implies MKULTRA and CIA and it's overlooked that pretty much everyone in the 1960s had family members who had been on active service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join