It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused of Slapping Teen Relative for Not Wearing Muslim Headscarf

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

No the problem is that everything is currently an indoctrination machine of one kind or another and there are religions masquerading as other things.

Many people will still be drawn to religions regardless of what is taught in the home, whether those religions are recognized as such or obfuscated under the auspices of science, or otherwise.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Kali74

Well that and any individual has the right to practice their religion. Not to force that religion or its' practices on anyone else.

Jaden

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes both have been bad to women. One is not better or any worse than the other, was my point. If you (plural) are Christian or Muslim you can't demonize one without being a hypocrite. Conversely neither should be demonized at all, by anyone... (though, my posts on the topic are often taken as Christian bashing even thought they aren't).

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Yes both have been bad to women. One is not better or any worse than the other, was my point.

Well your point is a joke, and an epic failure as it frequently is here on ATS. The fact that you cannot recognize or even comprehend the reality that one is indeed much worse, and very, very more cruel to females, just validates my original point about your biased liberal loon views.

Why do you disregard and ignore the brutal treatment of Women under Islam? And hey, I don't believe in either version of those 2000 year old desert fairy tales, but I also will not sit back and watch lies be continued to be told by liars.

What is it exactly that people like you despise so much about Women being treated like human beings, and not slaves? ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I hope he spends some time in jail where he can be dressed up like a woman and forced to wear female clothes against his will. Maybe he will learn to keep his hands off of women.

Sure. I mean, you're all against oppression and making people wear things against their will - hence your solution is to oppress this guy and make him wear things against his will .

You can't increase the amount of good in the world by adding bad. Also, I wonder why the bystanders did not interfere - if I see a guy beating up a 14 year old, I tend to act, to help that girl. Why did that not happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Just wait until the Mormons rise...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Yes both have been bad to women. One is not better or any worse than the other, was my point.

Well your point is a joke, and an epic failure as it frequently is here on ATS. The fact that you cannot recognize or even comprehend the reality that one is indeed much worse, and very, very more cruel to females, just validates my original point about your biased liberal loon views.

Why do you disregard and ignore the brutal treatment of Women under Islam? And hey, I don't believe in either version of those 2000 year old desert fairy tales, but I also will not sit back and watch lies be continued to be told by liars.

What is it exactly that people like you despise so much about Women being treated like human beings, and not slaves? ~$heopleNation

Same people who love Hillary like she's the second coming.....cheer her gross lies about "believing women"......after she destroyed a child rape victim as counsel for the rapist, and destroyed all of her husband's victims to serve her own political ambitions.

You can't fix this...only hope that the rest of society's decency will withstand it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: stevieray

Super interesting how you join the site, then come into threads and post so many times that you essentially take over a thread so anyone going to the end will only see an entire page of your opinions. Literally a whole page in some instances. I currently have3 different threads on 3 different topics in myats right now that all have you as the last 4+ posts on each thread, after entering with flammable opinions. Coincidence?

There is so much densely packed foolishness and dishonesty in these threads, that yes, you may be right about it / me.

My bad. Just too many juicy outrageous bon mots hanging there. I can try to not be annoyed by all of them, though. I actually will try, being serious here.
edit on 2-12-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Yes both have been bad to women. One is not better or any worse than the other, was my point. If you (plural) are Christian or Muslim you can't demonize one without being a hypocrite. Conversely neither should be demonized at all, by anyone... (though, my posts on the topic are often taken as Christian bashing even thought they aren't).

This only works if you absolute do not care about the volume / incidence on either side, or the historical timeliness.

Today, it's massively one-sided by the muslims, and virtually all of the terrible effects are brought by them. If you just don't care about that, I guess you can make your specious, very thin and narrow point, and feel great about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
All women beaters should go to jail for a very long time.

3 The number of women murdered every day by a current or former male partner in the U.S

38,028,000 The number of women who have experienced physical intimate partner violence in their lifetimes.

4,774,000 The number of women in the U.S. who experience physical violence by an intimate partner every year.

1,509 The number of women murdered by men they knew in 2011. Of the 1,509 women, 926 were killed by an intimate parter and 264 of those were killed by an intimate partner during an argument.

18,000 The number of women who have been killed by men in domestic violence disputes since 2003.

1 in 4 The number of women who will be victims of severe violence by an intimate partner in their lifetimes.

have a nice day
edit on 2-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I think it will be the same rate for men being abused but it is harder for men to come forward.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Then why have so many Christians on ats have used old testement verses to show how wrong gay folk are and such? .
Cherry picking. Same as the pos in the op.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Then why have so many Christians on ats have used old testement verses to show how wrong gay folk are and such? .
Cherry picking. Same as the pos in the op.

Shhhhhhh! I think its their secret.

Oh, and I was raised Christian. I can have any opinion of them I want.

I know nothing of Islam, therefore I will not speak of what I don't know.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yeah but Stevie, I hear what you're saying about that, but come on you can't compare the idiotic Hillary supporters to this here, its apples & oranges bro, two different Worlds. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join