It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange Chinese car crash footage and other more plausible examples of "jumping cars"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Examine the 1st video closer. Look at the pedestrians to the left side on the sidewalk. When the cars are about to spring up, a "person" actually gestures up with their hand and a hazy/ distorted airbrush effect fires off around them and towards the cars. This "person" also appears to walk through other pedestrians.

While jarred people pick themselves off the asphalt, this person just nonchalantly continues to cross the street as if nothing happened. There's two distinct features about this person. One, it's covered in some miasma effect. Two, look at how it walks. It is walking as if it has tar on its heels, and as if it's an equine.

Yeah, not your everyday fenderbender....

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
The Renault explanation can not explain the chinese video.

The Chinese video is easily explained, just watch it!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

> In full view of the Schietekats, the tourists and the two police officers, the vehicle "suddenly made a type of roaring sound and gave two powerful leaps to the back, before it, thank heaven, was stopped by a hibiscus tree," Ian Schietekat recalled.

several witnesses including two serving police officers say the car leaped .

Also i doubt a car with a faulty starting can move without any source of power going to it.

Plus Renualt said the problem was with a rusty starter cable not the staring motor.

>It turned out the Renault Megane's starter was activated by periodic short circuits caused by a rusty starter cable.

How can something short circut with no power going to it ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cyprex
The first source was from a street sweeper that sucked up a cable, moving 3 cars.

See the video at the top. Video from the aftermath starts at the 50 sec mark.
sg.weibo.com...

LOL...

so it wasnt a rusty starter after all...

good catch.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Yeah i think its fair to say the Chinese video is easily explainable.

Not so much with the Cape town jumping car case.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull
yeah a rusty earth or positive cable aint going to do that,and from what I know cars dont have capacitors so theres nothing to hold a charge to excite the relay "said" to have provided power to the starter.....thats what ive been trying to get at.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebabyseagull
It turned out the Renault Megane's starter was activated by periodic short circuits caused by a rusty starter cable.

How can something short circut with no power going to it ?

The starter cable is connected directly to the battery, there is always power to it.... don't know much about cars, do you!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

yeah but a rusty cable will do the opposite of what it is said to do....lose current,not route current by its self. True?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Your powers of observation are weak. Do you have any clue on how physics work? The back end leaped up simultaneously with a car's front end directly behind the vehicle in question. It's a concussive force originating from the left. Cars don't leap up on one wheel axil in unison, like a couple of sychronized swimmers.

So many disinfo Muppets on this site, you need to be deliced after use.

edit on 27-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
It's a concussive force originating from the left. Cars don't leap up on one wheel axil in unison, like a couple of sychronized swimmers.

They do if they run over a cable that is pulled....

So many disinfo Muppets on this site,

True, those claiming someone fired something from their hands that did this!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Then why isnt there more instances of cars moving by themselves?

Why aren't any accidents ever caused because of this reason ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

You must not be a mechanic. Most cars you do not have to put your foot on the brake pedal. If it is a manual then you have to have the clutch engaged and yes an automatic dose have to be in park. Parts to malfunction though. However this video is real. But it was from a cable from the truck. It's already been debunked.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So what dose that leave ?

I don't except the official version of events and i cant buy in to a supernatural explanation.

Maybe some sort of geological event ?

Earthquake or something like that ?

Seems unlikely.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

So do you think its possible for a car to leap about in such a manner because of this fault ?

If yes then why isn't there more occurrences of this happening ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It's a concussive force originating from the left. Cars don't leap up on one wheel axil in unison, like a couple of sychronized swimmers.

They do if they run over a cable that is pulled....

So many disinfo Muppets on this site,

True, those claiming someone fired something from their hands that did this!

Cable? Is that your official rendition on this event? PLEASE, illustrate to me where this cable originates from, where it is, and why it didn't tear off chunks of the vehicle and eviscerate pedestrians.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It would have been one strong cable ,i give you that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what do you think it is? Big magnets? Magic? The hidden chinese CERN? I cant watch the vid cause im on dial up.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The video is quiet odd.

Its filmed from a cctv camera overlooking the road .

The cars are driving along normally ,one is going in the opposite direction from the other two and some sort of work van is to the side of them.

Then the cars appear to start jumping about like they are being lifted one falls on its side.

The cars are not line up in a straight line with each other .

Personally i think the cable explanation is correct however it must have been one strong cable .
edit on 27-11-2015 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull
yeah deductive reasoning would say youre right

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Cable? Is that your official rendition on this event? PLEASE, illustrate to me where this cable originates from, where it is, and why it didn't tear off chunks of the vehicle and eviscerate pedestrians.

Well, as it was a cable....

v.qq.com...

Why do some people make up silly stories about a simple cable?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join