It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Says Attack On Turkish Convoy A Russian “Act Of War”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Obviously you did not take a good look at the radar track of the Russian bird. I am not a supporter of some of the middle east players, but the truth is the truth...

At the climate change meeting Obama and Putin discussed the topic. Putin and Obama reached an understanding on how the plane went down and even shook hands. Although the next day this rt reporter questioned the defence spokes person and she said (the U.S. believe Turkey has a right to protect its airspace blah blah) lol so there is clearly a misunderstanding between Obama and his spokes persons or Obama is 2 faced. These pilots ran that same route every day and night for the pass month !!! You coud pretty much set the aircraft to autopilot and it will fly that same fukig route !!! Why didn't Turkey shoot it down day 1 ??? Why watch it fly the same route everyday and do nothing for weeks and then one day when Russian air strikes hit ISIL oil fields and containers Turkey then decides to wait till the aircraft got with in its closes point to the border AND FIRE !! When it first happened even this was my first thought ( omg Turkey,wtf have u done ?? ). Am I the only one ?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why do you think Putin said ( This was a stab in the back ) ??? For theses against russia seriously need to wake up. SYRIA INVITED RUSSIA !! Wait till russia finds out about the U.S. supplied ISIL with information on the Syrian airport,Russian Boeing airline,customs.. This rt reporter even got containers of water in bottles aloud through customs weeks after the crash. lol seriously a joke... I'm getting off topic here soz.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have a very interesting article, but it conflicts with what people believe in USA. Turkmen the so called minority inside syria.. Today they celebrate because they believe they downed 2 russian helicopters with MANPADS and codes "927" and "930", with ground missiles!!!

link

we have many articles stating their claims, but no comfirmation yet by Russia.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

IF they say this is an act of war... how come they havent waged war on russian yet?

the turks sure do have good food though.... ill give em that!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Because waging a real war would severely disrupt the "powers that be" in turkey's gravy train actually after the death toll has been counted, the only thing a war causes is the raising of the living standards for the common man, during the reconstruction phase. In the past this seems to be the way things are ,a brief interlude before human nature reasserts itself.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
www.rt.com... Some good info.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.rt.com... ATS this is related info. If u remove these links then I know this site isn't wat it used to be.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If its an act of war is NATO declaring war? Turkey is part of NATO, one for all and all for one. So what Turkey says is not just for Turkey, they act and speak on behalf of NATO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join