It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Allagash Abductions.. A new detailed video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The guys are getting old and I am glad Open Minds made this video of their experience. Most people I assume know the general story but this video has maps and to me is rather detailed and brings forth little things I did not know. For those who can not view the video find time and a place if you are interested.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with this story, but right off the bat, I got a problem with the way it's being presented. The interview jumps back and forth between the 2, as if they are editing the video to say what they want it to say and tell the story the way they want it told. I'd rather sit through the full testimony of each, rather than this cherry picking.
Back to add more when the video is over.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The Allagash abductions is in book form, and is one of the best books I have read about alien abduction. Plus, this story goes back 40 years. It's not something they have made up overnight. All their accounts I think were detailed in hypnotic regression.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I used to be in touch with the hypnotherapist Tony who worked on this case. Tony was an amazingly wonderful man who would never lead a witness under hypnosis. He went in a skeptic and came out believing that something did indeed happen to these men. A most intriguing story and a great book!
edit on 26-11-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here is another vid on the case.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Here is another vid on the case.

Hey Night Star thanks for adding to the content.. Glad to see you are still around..!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Still around? I live here! LOL

This case has always intrigued me and I remember having so many questions for the hypnotherapist at the time I was corresponding with him.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
After watching both documentaries, they don't jive. The Open Minds video says Jim Weiner developed epilepsy after he fell and down where there were no steps and hurt his back. The History Channel video says he developed epilepsy after being in a car accident. The HC tells where aliens were in the water near canoe, OM video mentions none of that. Intriguing case, but inconsistent between documentaries.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Read the book. It was so long ago since I read it and my memory sucks, but it was a hell of a good read and very detailed with information.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

After reading the allagash abduction book I had thought that it was one of the more intriguing cases however when you check the time lines and look into the details of the case you can see that it is most likely just a tall tail told for profit. Also, one of the 4 has said it was all a hoax.

Source

www.chuckrak.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Read the book. It was so long ago since I read it and my memory sucks, but it was a hell of a good read and very detailed with information.

This is also a very detailed interview (more than an hour and a quarter) by Richard Dolan with Jim Weiner and Charlie Folz. The accounts are more in line with the OM doc. This case and the Pascagoula, MS abduction in 1973 got me interested in the UFO abduction phenomena.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrinkledreality

After reading the allagash abduction book I had thought that it was one of the more intriguing cases however when you check the time lines and look into the details of the case you can see that it is most likely just a tall tail told for profit. Also, one of the 4 has said it was all a hoax.

Source

www.chuckrak.com...

He said it is a mystery, not that it was all a hoax. In the radio interview that Unbreakable provided, it was stated by two of the other abductees that Chuck Rack could never accept what happened back then even to this day. It is an intriguing case.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Thank you for providing this radio interview! It was fascinating and I really enjoyed it...except for that damned wind in the background! LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thank you for providing this radio interview! It was fascinating and I really enjoyed it...except for that damned wind in the background! LOL

Richard Dolan is very thorough and an interesting fellow. I met him at a UFO conference, he seems legit. He co-wrote a book a few years ago called AD:After Disclosure about how a government UFO disclosure would affect different facets of society......religion, education, legal, financial, etc. A good read.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Source

www.chuckrak.com...

Actually I thought it was one of the most air-tight abduction cases. The four men have never wavered in their stories, passed polygraphs, independently gave the same details under hypnosis.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No if you actually read what I posted he said they made it all up for money. They collaborated with one another and came up with a story to tell fowler. He said they did see a ufo but that the abduction was fabricated to make the story more interesting and to get money.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Night Star

No if you actually read what I posted he said they made it all up for money. They collaborated with one another and came up with a story to tell fowler. He said they did see a ufo but that the abduction was fabricated to make the story more interesting and to get money.

No he did not say they collaborated a story up.

What he says at the end is kind of an unclear mess.

But the gist of it seems to be that he does not trust what came out under hypnosis.

He does hint at, suggest what youre saying.

But he does not spell it out.

From what he says it can be argued that he is still putting defenses up, as a way of dealing with it.

If someone could decipher the bit about one of them having shared something with him that was none of his business....I would appreciate it.

I could not make heads or tails of it.

new topics

top topics

join