It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downing of Su-24 preplanned provocation -Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: ken10

and the lack of stars for your posts show who is the ignorant one

What an ignorant thing to say.

Not really, I star posts that I agree with, and in the past probably starred a few of xcathdras posts...On this issue I believe he/she is wrong and I was merely pointing out that imo the lack of stars on his/hers posts on this issue showed that no-one agreed with their view.

Stars mean exactly jack sh%%...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

a reply to: ken10

and the lack of stars for your posts show who is the ignorant one

What an ignorant thing to say.

Not really, I star posts that I agree with, and in the past probably starred a few of xcathdras posts...On this issue I believe he/she is wrong and I was merely pointing out that imo the lack of stars on his/hers posts on this issue showed that no-one agreed with their view.

Stars mean exactly jack sh%%...

Really ?....So why would they be there...next you will be telling me you have never starred a post

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I would trust RT as far as I could throw a tractor-but that's my opinion.

Nevertheless two planes were shot down.From what I know RT is fantastic at putting two and two together and getting five, and I can imagine the Turkish press will be attempting to do the same as the fingers are pointed at them.

I am sure there are some accusations being made, and this is Par for the course for any RT round table discussion but until we know the details we can't wag the finger too much, we know what we know.

edit on 25-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Not sure what RT's credibility has to do with anything. They were simply reporting live from a new conference with the Russian Foreign Minister.

Unless your saying he didn't give a press briefing and RT is making it up.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well....hmmmm
Someones telling porky pies
can't post whom or provide evidence I'm afraid
.... But I do have the complete SDSR briefing papers aswel now if anyone's interested

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaPred

How about a synopsis.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Russia's cooking Christmas lunch
NATO's supplying the stuffing

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaPred

Turkey being set up?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaPred
Russia's cooking Christmas lunch
NATO's supplying the stuffing

Quite explosive if true, can you give anymore solid info? Would be greatly appreciated

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

It would explain so much wouldn't it. But of course beggars a question of end game, whic I can't see. Unless they made an agreement with Russia to put ISIS on Turkey. Turkey gets the boot and becomes the fall guy and Russia and NATO split Syria and the proposed pipeline will now incorporate Russia's interests.

Wild speculation of course.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Keep us posted alpha,the truth needs to surface no matter how bitter a pill it is to swallow

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Will do .....as best as I can without a trip to the glass house or worse
Im walking a very fine line as it is .....as usual

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: sosobad

It would explain so much wouldn't it. But of course beggars a question of end game, whic I can't see. Unless they made an agreement with Russia to put ISIS on Turkey. Turkey gets the boot and becomes the fall guy and Russia and NATO split Syria and the proposed pipeline will now incorporate Russia's interests.

Wild speculation of course.

Not worse than any other bit of wild speculation going about these days
Tell me something what year was it when Obama and Medvedev got caught on the open mic? Something about more flexibility after the elections... Could be a plan going back awhile. They knew Turkey had been enabling the terrorists. Turkey is the fall guy while Russia gives up in Ukraine with free reign for them to join NATO and Putin gets to keep his buffer zone of Crimea. Then they carve up Syria. A big double act between Russia and the States..... Of course is just an unfounded bit of wild speculation

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Will do .....as best as I can without a trip to the glass house or worse

Thank you

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'd say that is the path of a patriot and/or a cloak-n-dagger spook. Likely a very fine line between those two as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
*whistles*

Thing is I wanted to be one of these

But got tricked into being one of these

Now I just want to disappear and live like one of these

edit on 25/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Turkish incursions into Greek airspace

Over 2000

Aircraft shot down

There is certain big boys rules we all play by, none of them include blowing each other out of the sky

www.politico.eu...

greece.greekreporter.com...

www.rt.com...

They would have had every right to do so under the law is the response.

Just like I could shoot a twelve year old I caught breaking into my garage. If I am a big enough scumbag to not have regard for human life I can shoot and ask questions later even if my life isn't threatened.

Luckily I am a responsible gun owner. Turkey...not so much.

Why do you keep using such a ridiculously childish analogy? How many kids break into your garage armed with missiles? Where do you get off with trying to equate two totally separate scenarios? Why are you comparing a Russian fighter/bomber jet with a twelve year old?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It's nothing special - you can get it online, here with lots of words and here with pretty pictures

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well ......not the 25 page version I'm holding
a reply to: stumason
But that one is very pretty and colourful

And should anyone want some slight form of conformation I'll invite any mod to ping my IP and give a brief discreet description of my locale

edit on 25/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Of course he is saying that. Putin is all about image and the fact turkey, a nato member, shot down a russian aiorcraft violating its airspace makes putin look foolish. Even more so since he cant respond.

All he has left is the russian propaganda machine to paint an image of turkey that gains him the support of the russian people. Its the same tactic he used in Georgia... and Ukraine... Belarus and now turkey.

Russia may be a thug political culture but honestly Turkey was a mistake to bring into NATO for this reason.

Turkey used to be completely different. It was a modernizing secularizing country under tutelage of Ataturk who brought them out of hundreds of years of decline by eliminating religion in all aspects from public governance.

Until modern Islamism, US had strong allies in Iran and Turkey showing that falsehood of the idea that the US is particularly ethno or religiously prejudiced. By contrast, Erogdan today makes no apologies for being a Muslim and Turkic supremacist.
edit on 25-11-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join