It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

(post by victor7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: angryhulk

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Who the F is talking about yoga?

You (and clearly the Turkish military) need to look at the bigger picture and get..a..grip.

You are, when you equate violating airspace and ignoring warnings as "Political correctness". It's not. If they violated the airspace they should have answered the warnings. If someone violates Scottish Airspace, and ignores multiple warnings, what do you want your airforce to do? I know what I want mine to do.

When did I speak about yoga? Have you lost your mind? Stick to the topic!

We liaise with Russian jets almost bi-monthly that violate our airpspace we do not shoot them down!

Already explained, my mind is not the problem here, I think you understand perfectly well and want to play the fool because the alternative would be to admit you said something stupid.

Russian bombers test airspace, they come close to test the response. They do not violate it.

Test airspace or violate airspace? Do you understand the difference? I'll tell you, there isn't one.

I didn't say anything stupid and you tried to create a link between what I said, and yoga. I'm going to go with; you said something stupid.

If you think there is no difference you are a fool. One you come CLOSE to another nations airspace, but do not enter it, the other you actually enter it. One is fine, one is not.

They do enter it, regularly.

WRONG. The ministry of defence has stated that Russian planes have never violated UK airspace, they just come provocatively close. That would be close over the sea as in 12 miles from the coast.

Turkey is different they violated Turkish air space over land armed with missiles.

The Russians are wrong they were warned and it was not the first time, they deserve what they purposely provoked. The aggressive and incorrect actions of the Russians in Syria is being increasingly exposed and the pro Putin people here on ATS are having a severe attack of Cognitive Dissonance. It is going to get a damn site worse when other countries send their planes in as well.....UK next....Jesus H.
Turkey could have calmed down and waited to see what the Russiam bombers where gonna do.

link   
a reply to: voyger2

Really? This is the image russia tried to use to blame ukraine for mh17.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
FSA has released what it says is footage of the TOW attack:

Caught On Tape: Syrian Rebels Destroy Russian Helicopter With US-Supplied Anti-Tank Missile

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Never understood Turkeys place in NATO, a wolf among sheep tbh.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Timely

Now, who should we believe?

Both, will say whatever is needed ... so, what they say isn't relevant. What is relevant, is that Turkey is shooting down an aircraft, that is fighting terrorists in Syria. Russia is doing, what Turkey should have done ... kept ISIS away from Turkish borders.

The relevant part of all of this is, the plane went down in Syria ... not Turkey.

link   

I wonder who taught them how to use this tech.

link   

Interesting find. If accurate, that would change things now wouldn't it?

So if that aerial photo is accurate then the Russian helo rescuing the pilots was also most likely inside Turkey as well.

Interesting!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

a reply to: asen_y2k

a reply to: Zaphod58

Edit
Well I didn't know that. Thank you to you all. I fall to the bait then. My excuses.
edit on 24/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyOj
Never understood Turkeys place in NATO, a wolf among sheep tbh.
Exactly.Erdogan is a terrible anti-semite.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It's simple to use. You can find the manual and launching instructions in the Internet, but it was designed to be as easy as possible to operate.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's not accurate - it's a well know fake image that's been circling the web for quite some time.

I wonder why do Turks need this propaganda if they are right.

link   

originally posted by: victor7
Russian FSB should have the Kurds plant a bomb in Turkey and kill few dozens to get the message through.

That's quite a nasty little thought. The perpetuation of violence does not work, as has been shown countless times.

link   

Hehe ... there is half the problem. Who are you going to believe ?

Or do you you somehow filter truth from tripe on instinct ?

We are getting more base ...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
Russian FSB should have the Kurds plant a bomb in Turkey and kill few dozens to get the message through.

No, but they could arm the kurds up to their teeth so that they have a real shot at making their Kurdistan.

link   
some breaking news, reports Putin in a few minutes or hour, will make a statement to the whole russia, in the national tv channel...

TURKS get ready to dance

I think in a while we will know, if Russia tends to report turkey UN51.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Battlefield™

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
some breaking news, report that Putin in a few minutes or hour, will make a statement to the whole russia, in the national tv channel...

TURKS get ready to dance

I think in a while we will know, if Russia tends to report turkey UN51...

Wonder if he will downplay it...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join