It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist behavior programs in America; I was there

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What happend you and all the other is just not right using any measure.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot refers to what you have in you as The Rebel Gene. You are luckly to be born with it, many are not so fortunate.

Thanks for posting and exposing the story.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
One more story from the link for you all to look at:
Sorry this stuff, and remembering it has kind of had me up all night I remember some of the people posting, crazy world for sure.

Ryan Says: March 7, 2015 at 9:38 am Well, I can’t believe I’m reading this as I sit here with my wife remembering the horror stories. It is weird that the story of the fire extinguisher is right there in front of me because it was Eugene and me who did that. That place haunts me everyday and every night, and I suffer from PTSD thanks to that hell hole. It’s really disheartening to hear about the shared hopelessness we all felt. To this day, I’m yet to tell my mother,who sent me there because I was not dealing with my dad’s suicide the way she needed me to (I guess), what that place did to me. Someone mentioned that it was a place where we lost our dreams and it seems like that US true bc everything th a rd happened to me after I left has been a result of what that place made me become. y

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I always liked you, especially when we disagreed.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To this day I have an immense fear of confinement. The place I was at would employ a laying down type of basket hold restraint. Arms crossed and pulled behind you with 2 to 3 grown men laying on top of you. They did this to me for over an hour once. It happened several times. This would happen at the drop of a hat. If you refused something bam you were taken to the ground and this spectacle took place for hours. This is how they ended up killing the kid at the place I was at that resulted in the shutdown . They asphyxiated him. I was surprised no one was convicted although a couple of people were charged.

The staff were payed next to nothing and mostly consisted of young men who were wilderness types with little training. They would work a week straight then go home for a weekend and come back in rotations.

I was surprised to find through a group similar to the site you posted for survivors OP that the owner of the camp I was at is running a different type of camp in Florida now.

edit on 18-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I always liked you as well, thanks for sharing this hell of a story.
Now I love you like my brother, that's for sure.

I was born with the voice of a riot, a storm
Lightening the function, the form
Far from the norm, I won't follow like cattle
I'm more like the catalyst,
calm in the mix of battle
Who let the cowboy on the saddle?
He don't know a missile from a gavel
Para terror troopin' flippin' loops of death upon innocent flesh

I'd listen to the words he'd say
But in his voice I heard decay
The plastic face forced to portray
All the insides left cold and gray

There is a place that still remains
It eats the fear, it eats the pain
The sweetest price he'll have to pay
The day the whole world went away

Couldn't really decide which one to post, now you have both.
Keep fighting the good fight and stay frosty!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I'm so sorry to hear that, and once again I'm am glad you are ok and alive. One of my good friends chase was murdered in one of these facilities after being restrained in a similar fashion, chase was a funny kid he and I spent time hitting on females and being stupid once in a group we all sung " it's a great day to be alive", and I wish he was alive. People do not realize how big of an epidemic this is and how deep it goes and for Christ sakes it's our children! In memory of those who have died in the fascist behavior programs and institutions, we all need to expose these abuses. A picture of chase and his father.

The STORY

His father who is lawyer did the right thing I'm sorry to his family I've never forgotten him, he was my friend and he was a good kid.

The song we sang in a group a fond memory of mine.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thank you for the kind words and songs brother.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've always felt a connection to you OP and now I see why. I guess birds of a feather do flock together without even knowing why. I was committed to an institution during my high school years for drug use/abuse where they pumped me full of drugs that made me feel like crawling out of my skin. My initial reaction to being there was not exactly serene so they put me in the isolation ward. I managed to fight 2 of their biggest aides and had them trapped under my mattress which I threw on top of them then jumped on. Of course I had no idea of what to do next so I said in Monty Python Black Knight voice "shall we call it a tie then?" and let them up.

I ended up spending several months there and even escaped once by jumping out a 3rd story window only to realize I had no idea of where I was- so I went back. I did learn one thing very important there and that is that much of life in society is a game and you play by their rules or lose out completely. Once I started playing by their rules and doing what I believe they expected from me it wasn't long before I got released. This is why I still have so little faith in Psychiatry because back then they believed everything was the result of some childhood trauma. I had to invent one to satisfy them.

I'm getting close to 60 years old and looking back I wouldn't have done much if anything different. I still trust my intuition above all else and gladly go against the grain if I think it's needed.

Cheers to all who make their own road, not the road less traveled but the ones blazed through the wilderness by each daring enough to find their own way.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

What happend you and all the other is just not right using any measure.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot refers to what you have in you as The Rebel Gene. You are luckly to be born with it, many are not so fortunate.

Thanks for posting and exposing the story.

Lucky?
Unless you've lived it you have no idea what people who cling fiercely to their individuality often must go through to retain it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree and I have always felt the same way, your good people. Thanks for your story I guess these things aren't such a rare event just a rare discussion, rock and roll man.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Here's another good one for this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

To boil it all down among the billions of people here on Earth how many of you are there?
Just 1. Think about that for a minute - isn't it amazing that no 2 of us are exactly alike; not even identical twins?
Surely there must be a reason God made us each as we are.

When we cave in against our better judgment and join the crowd we give up our individualism.
That's why we fight to remain who we are and who we feel we were born to be.
To do anything else is sacrilegious.
It's the divine spark of creation within us that must burn bright or we become just another cog in the wheel of an unfeeling and unthinking society.

Here's to YOU.

PS, rock and roll is my life.
Been playing in bands for over 40 years now.
Damn, I'm old!

edit on 18-11-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thank you for your kind words and support, I think we all must fight for our identities and that we must protect what we believe in, that's apart of me and like you I have loved it and eat the consequences of my will.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You have my deepest sympathy and my respect. I was in locked down in a psych ward when I was fifteen. It was not nearly as horrific as what you describe but there are definitely similarities in terms of the brainwashing and power-tripping. They couldn't just beat the crap out of us but there were other things. I will say, they got me. I gave in.

Tempered in fire you are though. What a thing to go through.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Thanks, and I'm glad you made it on the other side, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Right?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: redhorse

Thanks, and I'm glad you made it on the other side, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Right?

I spent a couple of hours today reading some of the stories that I found through what you posted. I guess in my heart of hearts, I knew they existed, but never affected me so glossed them over. Thank you for opening my eyes to what human beings can do to others, even here in the US. Though nothing like yours, I have had my own struggles as a teen, and it took me to my middle 30's to be able to deal with them, and I had some awesome professional help. It has made these last 20 years very different. I would encourage everyone who is suffering, or struggling to seek help, any way you can. The life you save will most likely be your own.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

To boil it all down among the billions of people here on Earth how many of you are there?
Just 1. Think about that for a minute - isn't it amazing that no 2 of us are exactly alike; not even identical twins?
Surely there must be a reason God made us each as we are.

When we cave in against our better judgment and join the crowd we give up our individualism.
That's why we fight to remain who we are and who we feel we were born to be.
To do anything else is sacrilegious.
It's the divine spark of creation within us that must burn bright or we become just another cog in the wheel of an unfeeling and unthinking society.

Here's to YOU.

PS, rock and roll is my life.
Been playing in bands for over 40 years now.
Damn, I'm old!

only instrument I play is the stereo, but am a music lover, all genres

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Yea, the treason that is being committed against our youth is incomprehensible, thank you for your kind words. We should all stand up when such things occur.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yea, the treason that is being committed against our youth is incomprehensible, thank you for your kind words. We should all stand up when such things occur.

Though we have widely different views, I would happily buy ya a beer. Get to the KC area, and we can have a public debate.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Alright brother, next time I'm coming through the area I'll shoot you a message thank you for the support, a public debate with two drinking atsers sounds like my kinda bar
cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join