It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist behavior programs in America; I was there

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Nah, it's fine. I haven't seen either of those movies though I know "one flew over the cookoos nest" is a classic. I just refused to accept institutionalized evil I also came to see my rebellious nature had a positive side, the experience is engrained in my head forever and I too had dreams of being back in there, one of my friends who was there is completely traumatized and I am sorry for him, he was never the same afterwards.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Pardon my paranoia but YOU were being tested for use in certain areas,I'll bet.
Your ability to control your mind made you unsuitable,they wanted the one's with emotions that overrode control.
MK ultra stuff maybe, there...
GLAD you came back this far from it,don't hold it against ALL of mankind but remember it so we can stop more.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We have been at odds a couple of times, but based on you OP, it explains a lot. You are a good man, go forward and spread that goodness.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't know if it goes that deep, but a true conspiracy it was. The way they manipulated parents, broke children, and used cash and kick backs through the courts is disturbing. Interesting angle, all I know if I would have stayed there much longer there would have been a minor war in the middle of no where. I pray for any child who is in a place like this tonight, and it disturbs me if I ever saw something like this again there would be hell to pay. Thanks for your reply

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You basically just explained 12 months of my life, only instead of in the wilderness we were in an office building and sleeping in "host homes". But I know exactly what you speak of, what with the levels and first phasers not talking ("clicking") w/ eachother. Also the no female contact, no outside world, no family until showing sign of breaking.

I was in a little place called "Pathway Family Center", which was an offshoot of "Straight, INC."... ties to the Reagans, Mel Sembler, George Bush... this was 16 years ago and i Believe PFC has since closed. Basically everytime straight got shutdown, they would reopen under a different name.

I also spent some time at a military school in Missouri (Kemper Military School, featured in Childs Play 3) , which has also since closed. I got beat up more there than in "rehab" (i say "rehab" because it was hardly that, 12 step focused but mostly just break down, scrub the brain, reprogram, i guess maybe that's what rehab really is? ) but Pathway messed w/ my brain way more. Physical abuse is easy, Mental is a tough one to get past.

I with you all the way on sending your kids off being a bad idea. I have great parents and they were out of options i get it, but man, not cool.

Needless to say, I love me some MKULTRA/Monarch/Artichoke talk... feel i can actually relate to some. Would make a good thread someday.

Anyway there is all sorts of Pathway Family Center/Straight info out there if you guys are interested. Also a movie called "Over The G.W" about 2 siblings sent to Straight Inc.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
All part of the psychological experiments. USA had them since the Cold War. You think you have it worst, but them MK ultra victims are even worst. I just wish they just shoot and kill these guys instead of sending them to jail. Waste of resources, money and productivity. The MAD should be killed on sight, for they will come back again when they get released.
edit on 17-11-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I'm glad you made it out, I'm sorry for the abuses that are so rampant in places like this! Rock and roll brother

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Crazy world we live in, but it'll get better there is hope,I believe that and deep down ,I guess I have always believed that otherwise I wouldn't have fought as hard as I have. We just always must stand up for what is right no matter the circumstance.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
AND WE STILL CAN'T SHOOT THEM!
Just not fair...LOTTA people to shoot ....

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It's funny and kind of not, my friend described to me when the military came, and relieved the staff of their duties at gun point in Costa Rica, apparently while they were waiting to be transported back to their homes in America, the kids ran wild eat whatever they wanted did whatever they wanted. That would of felt like justice, I also witnessed my first suicide in SCL, beatings, girls were molested, and also, the staff were primarily members of the KKK.and he had seen a child murdered, they had restrained the child till his arms spasmed and became weak they through him in a swimming pool and he drowned ( btw he was very traumatized and they had broken him in a lot of ways, he never was the same). The # that is taking place by these evil people needs to be exposed, and yes a bullet would be nice in these instances.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sh..t Bro.
Really feel for ya. I thought this stuff was only in the movies..I can be a bit naive sometimes.

That experience would've marred me for life...and I would be bitter as hell. Good on you for standing up for yourself, I dont know how I would have handled it.

Reminds me of my brother, whose a bit "slow" and was sent into the army by my parents who thought it would "harden im up". He lasted 3 days and came back totally changed for the worse. Quiet, fragile and had nightmares for years. He has never been the same since..He was too gentle...Stupid parents..I could have told them this would happen, but never had the chance..sigh

Its your experiences and other things like this that make me angry as hell and have made me just a "little rebellious" with the system.

Kia kaha, bro, Kia kaha

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a form of:

en.wikipedia.org...

Sanford Prison Experiment

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That's a heavy childhood experience,tbh i am not surprised you joined the military after enduring that hell as a kid...you seem to have come through it all pretty well...(based on what i can gather from your posting)

I thought my boarding school days were rough but nothing like what you experienced,we were psychologically and mildly beaten,my first beating came after writing a letter home to my dad telling him how it was,i was called to the boarding masters office and the letter read to me and then caned on the knuckles,then pants down bend over and a trusty slipper to the ass(it was the old bastards favorite weapon),then sent off to go re-write the letter,i tried a few times to get a letter out because i was a stubborn little prick,eventually though i gave in and just lied to my parents that all was good...

It was mostly psychological with a dose of violence thrown in for effect.....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Any form of abuse towards children is wrong, and even more so institutionalized abused I'm glad you are alright. When you said'" I'm not surprised you joined the military after" what did you mean by that? I think I joined honestly because I believed in what is right, also I've never engaged in the abuses that I experienced and I was in the infantry. Thank you for your post

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I guess i was trying to look at it from my perspective and had i been abused like that as a kid i would have been so angry i would have found a way to beef myself up and become a weapon...what better way to do that than military ?

So yeah nothing more than my own reasoning and mostly likely way off base...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Man that sounds like one hell of a hell hole place. I can understand where you are coming from because I was very much the same as a child, always skipping school, getting busted for smoking on school grounds, etc. It wasn't that I tried to be rebellious, it was more that I just didn't give a crap. It felt to me like I was being led through the process of education, job, death, so I never really cared if I did well at school. Looking back now I can see the problem isn't education, it's the way they enforce education and make public schools seem like prisons or indoctrination facilities. It seems like the place you went to was an extreme manifestation of all those authoritarian methods. The worst part is the authoritarians are so ignorant and so short sighted they can't even realize that such heavy handed treatments actually have the opposite effect on people like you.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

thank brother for explaining that, i think my attitude afterwards was more like # evil people. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

"The worst part is the authoritarians are so ignorant and so short sighted they can't even realize that such heavy handed treatments actually have the opposite effect on people like you."

I agree 100% with everything you said, one thing i will say about that quote, is that in such circumstances its good that some people resist because sometimes that is all it takes to sway the majority and find justice, that's why i truly believe every voice counts and personal responsibility.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Another story from there I thought you all should read:

Memoir: Thompson Falls Montana Maybe you’ve heard of those schools where they pick you up in the middle of the night and you disappear. They picked me up in the middle of the day. I called my sister and told her that some people are here and I don’t know where I’m going. I packed a few books for the road and got into a car with two ex-cops. It was a two day drive to I didn’t know where. They told me not to run. My last meal was an egg mcmuffin. That morning we drove deeper and deeper and higher and higher into the forest on a mountainside. There were signs everywhere that said “private property” and “no trespassing”. I wished I would have run sooner. I soon learned that I could not call my parents. I could not talk to boys. I was on lockdown; I had no rights and could not leave. The behavioral boarding school was called “Spring Creek Lodge Academy”. There were eight giant, two-story, log cabins on campus with a communal cafeteria in the middle. Each cabin was divided into four dormitories. Mine was ground level on the girl’s side appropriately entitled: “Serenity”. I was assigned a “family” and a back-stabbing bunk buddy. There were twenty bunk beds in our dorm all along the walls.

It was attached to another dorm by a door, but we weren’t allowed to talk to the girls living there. There was also a large bathroom connected to our living space with several sinks and small showers. I then began my life in “the program”. It was a cross between a military school and a cult. I also like to think of it as an Orwellian concentration or internment camp for minors, but I suppose the term “private prison” might be less offensive. I was introduced to levels and a complicated point system. Something like an automatic twelve points a day, minus twenty-five points per “consequence”, and one-hundred-and-fifty points to get to level two. At the end of the day I was always in the negative and never got past level one. This was accomplished mainly by talking. Whenever we went outside we had to march around heel-toe and “in sync” in lines. If you talked in line it was a T.O.S. (talking-on-silence) infraction. I also got in trouble for talking to other level-ones as level-ones can only talk to their buddies or level-threes and higher. I grew somewhat accustomed to the monotony, floating through the same day over and over and over again. The bell in the morning, the five minute shower, the ugly uniforms- khaki and maroon. They wouldn’t let me keep any of my belongings. I was strip-searched upon arrival. This included the confiscation of my black and purple polka dot underwear. Only white cotton undergarments from now on. They took my Dostoyevsky and even my Calvin and Hobbes. Our rare trips to the little library (which I was usually barred from attending) were depressing. The selection consisted mainly of Goosebumps and other preteen literature. With no access to telephones or computers, my only connection to the outside world was through letters to my parents. It eventually became clear that they had become almost as brainwashed as some of my peers. My pleas to come home or to be allowed to move in with my best friend in Los Angeles were met with program lingo i.e. “work the program” or you will be there until you turn eighteen. I was fourteen. I tried to comply once against my better judgment. I decided that the level two privileges of butter, sugar, and a weekly candy bar were not worth it. I saw level sevens crushed because they lost all their points for a trivial reason. I saw the special treatment given to girls that had been there too long in order to speed up their graduation.

The futility of compliance with a nonsensical, arbitrary set of rules where years of confinement are worth more than good behavior led to daydreams or what they refer to as “run plans”. Staring into space is categorized as either looking-at-boys or planning to escape. Although I was often penalized for the former by the upper level girls, I was usually doing nothing except not looking straight ahead of me. We would often have to stop in the middle of marching from place to place to accommodate other lines or stop at the restrooms. Instead of standing in formation, I’d sit down and start a conversation considering I stopped caring in the least about points. I made friends with girls who felt the same way. We shared rumors and strategies to get out. One day we heard that two boys managed to leave. They were upper level and took advantage of their good standing to make a run for it. Supposedly they ran, stole a car, and stole a boat before being caught by the police and put in juvenile hall. Whether or not there was any truth in this, it inspired me. During our P.E. we would jog around in circles in our fenced area and discuss whether or not we thought that there were guards, dogs, or just upper level boys waiting for us if we tried to run. My friend Jennifer and I decided we would find out. There was an emergency button we could push to get out of our cabin. The only problem was that our shoes were locked up at night, so we only had flip-flops. We pushed the button and ran for a bit, but the boys were faster. They caught up in our pathetic attempt and put us in “intervention”, basically a little cabin with lavender walls where they put you on time out. We were isolated from any houses or people way up there, and didn’t have any food to bring with us anyway. There were small victories however, occasionally vicarious ones. We could only eat three meals a day, plus one snack, so when we snuck extra pop tarts for friends that was a triumph. There was also this one time when a girl from one line saw her boyfriend from home walking in another line and they ran to each other and kissed. The same girl headed a mini-rebellion consisting of some girls from her cabin breaking out and running around the campus naked. In the end I had my own successful demonstration of defiance. I couldn’t convince my group of friends to do the same- at that point they couldn’t talk to me. One by one they were participating in the program due to fear of their parent’s threats of leaving them there. I was also afraid of having to celebrate my sixteenth birthday there, of finishing high school in another state, of having nothing when I finally got out. In any case, I staged an individual silent protest. I stopped talking and listening until they didn’t know what to do with me. At first they put me in intervention for long periods of time in solitary confinement. They threatened to send me to a facility in Mexico or Jamaica where there are even less regulations.

They tried to restrain me, prevent me from sleeping, and other methods of unpleasantness. Finally they kicked me out. It was completely unexpected, I didn’t get to say goodbye, and I was permitted to return home like I wanted. When I got home I looked up the school online. Their website recommended that parents watch the movie Thirteen to understand what horrible things their teenagers are doing. In 2009 Spring Creek was closed. Other schools like it have also been shut down for similar reasons including suicide/attempted suicide of the students and lawsuits thanks to allegations of child abuse and neglect/ human rights violations.

edit on 18-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Finally they kicked me out. It was completely unexpected, I didn’t get to say goodbye, and I was permitted to return home like I wanted.

Heh, that's the only real way to beat insane morons, you simply don't play their game, just don't give a crap, and it will annoy them so much they will stop trying to mold you into the person they want you to be.
edit on 18/11/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join