It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Putin Says ISIS financed by 40 countries including G20 Members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.
During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

More information coming, wonder what kind of reaction is to be expected of this?
edit on 16-11-2015 by raiden12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"Private individuals"?

Well, this should be interesting. Curious if they will actually release the names of these individuals.
edit on 16-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I propose a march through the streets.

Shame! Shame!!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: raiden12

As a former KGB he sure kept his "lil' black book" updated
No surprise in that! I think he is pretty tired of the western BS being flung around.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

I'll say, he's on a rampage lately.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: raiden12

And I for sure enjoy his every moves.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Putin saying what we already know, but this could be the game changer. keeping an eye on this, S&F for sharing.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This isn't exactly a surprise, is it? He's just confirming what we already knew. Someone wants IS to exist, and to keep doing what they're doing. And they're willing to pay handsomely for it. Now the question is... What's the return on their investment? Short term and long term.

edit on 11/16/2015 by Klassified because: damn

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The G20 is made up of the finance ministers and central bank governors of 19 countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States of America.

My money is on Saudi Arabia and Turkey being some of the culprits

I doubt it will lead to anything, these "private individuals" will be above the laws of us mere mortals because of the influence and probably dirty secrets they will have over the power house nations.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

I thought so too, this could really drill in deep to the heart of this conspiracy. Have to see how this pans out.

link   
The term no # sherlock comes to mind.

He not telling us what we didnt know.

link   

originally posted by: dam00

Putin saying what we already know, but this could be the game changer. keeping an eye on this, S&F for sharing.

Yes sure! But it coming from "him" makes it more legit than coming from us "conspiracy nuts".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's not as if he doesn't have any animosity towards the West. After all, he's such a great guy and is to be believed without question. Unless of course you want a one way ticket to Russia's prime vacation spot, Siberia.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ever wonder why?
Because NATO and the U.S. have been pushing the bear nonstop since Crimea, I wouldn't take that crap either if I was leader of Russia.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

True but going one step further, potentially naming names. Better than nothing i guess, hopefully puts a few people in hot water who deserve it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Amen, now to figure out if this is a "play both sides" conspiracy or if it's a genuine conflict.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: VashTheStampede

Amen, now to figure out if this is a "play both sides" conspiracy or if it's a genuine conflict.

Hard to know since we don't how much power the NWO has right now,I wouldn't be surprised if it was all planned,but who knows we live in a crazy world.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States of America.

Saudis, UK, US, Germany and Turkey would be my guess...if true. Not saying US, Germany and UK are directly funding them, just that there will be some financial support being channelled via IS sympathisers within the Muslim community. On top of that, the major financial markets are where dirty money gets laundered and there's been some investigative journalism that followed the money through these countries.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Putin is on to something and the financial oligarchies are soon to be exposed. He is a smart man just waiting patiently for the right time to expose this scumbags, and may leave allies bitter at each other as the truth sets in.

This is something major, a break through if you will if the names come out.

And It's also a dangerous game to play as things of such nature involving years of planning will surely have a backup plan to counter Putin.

This is another reason WW3 is becoming so imminent and it will surely involve Russia if the SHTF.

Oh boy I really wanna see this scumbags exposed bare in their devious plots.

Go Putin, spit it out..

edit on 16-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Took the words right out of my mouth.

UK and France will definitely be on that list. A lot of very very rich Saudis and UAE live in london and paris and we all know the bulk of ISIS money and support is with the wannabism centred countrys.

Bet there is more than a few in Russia too but Putin will likely censor that

<<   2  3  4 >>

join