It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Do I Love?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike
I'll be checking that out right now, but I'm going to be honest. I think I'm at the stage of life where I need to find myself and who I am. That is what young adults do, correct? From what I can tell I am in the Third Stage of the Anima, if we believe in the idea of course, though aren't most?

edit on 16-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think what I was trying to communicate is a bit hard to put in words, and I wasn't successful.
No, the "her" I meant wasn't a real person outside yourself - it was refering to a "her" inside you.
The side of yourself that is deep down, but not seen in your physical being by others.

I didn't believe in love at first sight either at the time, which is what made it seem "magical"!
If you already believe in that and hope for it, it happening isn't very surprising, and you could always just assume your hope and belief caused you to create the illusion.

I guess, the simplest way to summarize what could be taken from what I tried to explain clumsily is-
fall in love with yourself first, and it will surprise by manifesting outside after!
There is the self (your conscious awareness as an individual) and there is an "other" inside you, which is a different awareness, and holds the key to connecting deeply with all other forms of life (which is pretty magical).

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma
Oh ok. It may have been my lack of understanding rather. You see it is almost 8 AM over and i didn't sleep and the night before i slept a mere 4 or 5 hours. Well personally I do not believe in love at first sight. To me it seems love comes unplanned through friendship and somehow develops. Love myself. Well then i have to figure out who i am and become a better person.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
falling in love is a wonderful thing , and its following your heart , if u loved the pass fight for it don't give up but if u don't then move on but i don't think its bad to love fast just have to be careful if they are the right one or if its worth it , a reply to: Tiamat384

edit on 16-11-2015 by lovekills6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
Fighting for the past, is not possible. No chance of success. I agree with the rest of what you said though. Have to be sure it's the right person.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

When it comes to love nothing is impossible , but I wish u the best of luck
luck

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
Oh trust me. There is nothing that could fix this.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: namelesss
Admittedly I don't much like the phrase "falling in love", but I'd have to disagree. I think what you put as "True, unconditional Love" is the perfect idea of love, but love is very very rarely perfect because we are not perfect, but then this is not a discussion about what love is.

I would disagree with your statement re; 'perfection', but that's not what this thread is about, either! *__-

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Can you specify whether you mean about our perfection, or do you mean that what you stated was love perfection.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Can you specify whether you mean about our perfection, or do you mean that what you stated was love perfection.

I disagreed on the notion of 'imperfection', it being no more than a vain and ignorant and highly arbitrary judgment... usually based on ones personal comfort zone.
"Anything that makes me uncomfortable is 'evil/bad/wrong... imperfect...'!"
Even 'imperfect Love' (what we judge as such) is still a feature of the Perfect Whole!
Love sees you as always perfect as you are!
Hence; unconditional. *__-

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, not looking at what I had stated then (very tired) I recall stating that what you stated of love is the perfect or ideal idea of love, but that love is never perfect, or by your definition. To me it can't be. And that is fine.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

'Perfection'; a Universal state of Harmonic Balance, which the Universe is in!
A state of Universal stasis, which the Universe is is in!
And by definition, that which is Reality, which exists and is Real, which is everything, which Is, such must be a state of Perfection, as there is no alternative to 'Is'!

"Every kind of partial and transitory disequilibrium must perforce contribute towards the great equilibrium of the whole.." - Rene' Guenon

All 'disequilibrium/imperfection' exists as an 'appearance/judgment' due to limited understanding/Perspective!
The larger the perspective, the more the Perfection until unconditional Love is Universal, and the Perfection of the Whole may be experienced.

'Perfection is a poor term in that it naturally implies 'imperfection'.
Poking yourself in the eye doesn't make the painting imperfect;. it is your Perspective, and judgmental thoughts.
Like 'subjectivity' implies the impossibility of 'objectivity'!
They are useless and unnecessary terms!

'Perfection' is like 'Truth' = One!
It is the schizophrenic duality of thought/imagination that fragments that which is One!

Am I making any sense? *__-

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

... love is the perfect.... To me it can't be. And that is fine.

Perhaps someday. *__-
I spent my first half century not even imagining that Love was real, at least nothing more than some come and go 'feeling'...!
Dues had to be paid.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I only believe in coming. If it's not eternal it is worth nothing. I can not imagine my first half of life thinking otherwise. Though I may have misstated. So from my understanding of the first part is that perfection is everything and that if something is imperfect it is simply because of our lack of perspective. Something to that extent. Almost 4 AM here..

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I only believe in coming.

I know what 'beliefs' are, but I do not understand what you mean by that.

If it's not eternal it is worth nothing.
Tiamat, I do not share your 'value system', but if by 'eternal' you mean for the entire existence of the Universe, then I will add that every moment of Universal existence, ever, exists for the complete life-span of the Universe!
'That' is as close to 'eternal' as we gonna get!
Every moment is Here! Now!*__-

I can not imagine my first half of life thinking otherwise. Though I may have misstated. So from my understanding of the first part is that perfection is everything and that if something is imperfect it is simply because of our lack of perspective. Something to that extent. Almost 4 AM here..

Yeah, something like that. Yeah.
Sweet dreams! *__-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join