It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't tell us everything we need to know I don't know what does.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I think "Heaven and Hell" is more applicable here.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think "Heaven and Hell" is more applicable here.

when you listen to fools the mob rules,

both fit, but i think War Pigs is just a bit better choice. seeing how they gather in their masses, just like witches at black masses.

on a side note, and not to derail ozzy or ronnie james? me i like both in the band and solo.

edit on 15-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So, nobody surmises that this is a BLOG, an opinion piece, and most of the links lead to other opinion pieces?
When somebody is pushing an agenda this strongly, presenting only one viewpoint, it's typically called propaganda.

But go ahead and hate and fear your own governments, it's what these writers want you to do.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

granted the OP's soucres article is a blog, but one link goes back to 2003 from The Guardian. and they don't uslly post any thing that can't be backed up with evidence ar to what exists. the opiniion maybe theirs but the plan is on paper.

just like when it was reported that the CIA wanted to pull a false flag in the same style as 911 back in the sixty's, it was on paper. i don't hold to coincidences to much, and this is one that falls into that category.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction

In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah!

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies' burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour

Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings, oh lord yeah!

~Ozzy

sorry didnt notice already posted ... but it's good so gonna leave it here anyway.

It's all a case of kill or be killed.
edit on b2910152911 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I hope Neon Knights is equally prophetic...from a soldeir's eye,"Falling off the Edge of the World" covers it.
edit on 15-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
So, nobody surmises that this is a BLOG, an opinion piece, and most of the links lead to other opinion pieces?
When somebody is pushing an agenda this strongly, presenting only one viewpoint, it's typically called propaganda.

But go ahead and hate and fear your own governments, it's what these writers want you to do.

I'll repeat myself.

Now whatever you think of the source or the article if you do a bit of searching information on this can be found all over the internet.

The CIA made plans to overthrow the Syrian government because it would not cooperate with Western anticommunism.[1] Early in 1956, the plan called for use of the Iraqi army; it then shifted its focus to agents with Syria itself.[2]

Operation Straggle, 1956Edit

National Security Council member Wilbur Crane Eveland, CIA official Archibald Roosevelt, and Michail Bey Ilyan, former Syrian minister, met in Damascus on 1 July 1956 to discuss a US-backed 'anticommunist' takeover of the country.[3] They made a plan, scheduled for enactment on 25 October 1956, in which the military would

take control of Damascus, Aleppo, Homs, and Hamah. The frontier posts with Jordan, Iraq,and Lebanon would also be captured in order to seal Syria's borders until the radio stations announced that a new government had taken over under Colonel Kabbani, who would place armored units at key positions throughout Damascus. Once control had been established, Ilyan would inform the civilians he'd selected that they were to form a new government, but in order to avoid leaks none of them would be told until just a week before the coup.[4]

The CIA backed this plan (known as "Operation Straggle") with 500,000 Syrian pounds (worth about $167,000) and the promise to support the new government.[5]Although Secretary of State John Foster Dulles publicly opposed a coup, privately he had consulted with the CIA and recommended the plan to President Eisenhower.[6]

The plan was postponed for five days, during which time Israel invaded Egypt. Ilyan told Eveland he could not succeed in overthrowing the Syrian government during a war of Israeli aggression.[5] On 31 October, John Foster Dulles informed his brother Allen Dulles, the Director of the CIA: "Re Straggle our people feel that conditions are such that it would be a mistake to try to pull it off". Eveland speculated that this coincidence had been engineered by the British in order to defuse US criticism of the invasion of Egypt.[7]

Operation Wappen, 1957Edit

DCI Allen Dulles continued to file reports about the dangers of Communism in Syria.[5]The CIA planned for another coup, code-named "Operation Wappen" and organized by Kermit Roosevelt. Syrian military officers were paid off in anticipation.[8] Bribes reportedly totaled $3,000,000.[9]

The coup failed when some of these officers revealed the plan to the Syrian intelligence service. They turned in the CIA bribe money and identified the officers who had tendered it. Robert Molloy, Francis Jeton, and Howard Stone were all deported.[8][9] The US State Department denied Syrian accusations of a coup attempt, banned Syria's ambassador to the US, and withdrew its own ambassador from Syria. The New York Times backed the US government's claim and suggested that the story had been fabricated for political purposes.[10][11]

After the coup attempt was exposed, the US government and media began describing Syria as a "Soviet satellite". One intelligence report suggested that the USSR had delivered "not more than 123 Migs" to the country. Reporter Kennett Love later said that "there were indeed 'not more than 123 Migs'. There were none." In September 1957, the US deployed a fleet to the Mediterranean, armed several of Syria's neighbors, and incited Turkey to deploy 50,000 troops to its border. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles suggested that the US sought to invoke the "Eisenhower Doctrine" of retaliating against provocations, and this intention was later confirmed in a military report. No Arab state would describe Syria as a provocateur, and these military deployments were withdrawn.[12][13]

Assassination plot, 1957Edit

Explicit documents from September 1957 reveal a plot, including collaboration with the British intelligence service MI6 in a plot, to assassinate three Syrian officials in Damascus. These targets were: Abdel Hamid al-Sarraj, head of military intelligence; Afif al-Bizri, army chief of staff; and Khalid Bakdash, leader of the Syrian Communist Party—all figures who had gained politically from exposure of "the American plot".[14] Details about this conspiracy were revealed by a "Working Group Report" uncovered in 2003 among the papers of British Defence MinisterDuncan Sandys:

Once a political decision is reached to proceed with internal disturbances in Syria, CIA is prepared, and SIS [MI6] will attempt, to mount minor sabotage and coup de main incidents within Syria, working through contacts with individuals.

The two services should consult, as appropriate, to avoid any overlapping or interference with each other's activities... Incidents should not be concentrated in Damascus; the operation should not be overdone; and to the extent possible care should be taken to avoid causing key leaders of the Syrian regime to take additional personal protection measures.

In the "Preferred Plan" drafted by the Working Group Report, the US and UK intelligence agencies would fund a "Free Syria Committee" and supply weapons to paramilitary groups including the Muslim Brotherhood. Syria would be "made to appear as the sponsor of plots, sabotage and violence directed against neighbouring governments".[13] These provocations would serve as the pretext for an outside invasion, led theoretically by theKingdom of Iraq.[15]

The Working Group Report stated that it would be "impossible to exaggerate the importance of the psychological warfareaspects of the present exercise", meaning that it would be necessary to convince people in Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt that a state of emergency was at hand. Radio transmitters were deployed and the CIA prepared to send advisors to allied countries.[15] The plan was developed quickly and re-used elements of the CIA's 1954 coup in Guatemala as well as its 1953 effort in Iran.[15]

The "Preferred Plan" was aborted after renewed diplomatic engagement by Saudi Arabia and Iraq, followed by direct military support to Syria from Egypt, made a regional war seem unlikely.[13][16] However, the Syria Working Group provided a model for other CIA interventions— most immediately, in Indonesia.[17]

From Wikipedia.
edit on 52111642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And as for wanting people to hate and fear their own government, no internet blogger could do half as good a job of making the people feel that way than the government is already. If you trust your government you've got some very thick rose tinted shades on.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Basically, since WW2 Britain and the US have been provoking wars worldwide. Wars that involve our own but mainly starting wars between others. It is sickening.

They literally are like socio kids with an antfarm. It is sickening.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

We are using Britain and the USA in far too general a term. We should be looking at the originators and benefactors of all this nasty planning. These same people and their families are obviously still controlling our governments and unless we start a strategy to get right up into who these people are and exposing them first, we will never get back control of our own governments. Their ambitious filth is winning at the moment.

We are getting too bogged down on the governmental departments used, not the instigators who control the oil, finances etc. We need to go a level deeper.

We also need to stop politics and elections being funded by vested interest and create a new financial system to fund our candidates' elections on both sides of the pond.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guenter

Strange that Yesterday on a thread on the Paris attacks I get "flaked" for stating that it was a "false flag".

My good member, I've been taking that kind of heat
since I signed on here. For more than one reason but including
the same as you. So don't let them make you feel bad. I think
mostly they're the just the most petrified of the truth. And
the truth is this.

The world today is such a wicked place
Fighting going on between the human race
People go to work just to earn their bread
While people just across the sea are counting the dead

A politician's job they say is very high
For he has to choose who's got to go and die
They can put a man on the moon quite easy
While people here on earth still die of old diseases

A woman goes to work every day after day
She just goes to work just to earn her pay
Child sitting crying while life gets harder
He doesn't even know who is his father

Most of all don't ever back down because people fear the truth.
edit on Ram111515v53201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Excellent post! Cant say it enough!

Every time our rulers try to pit us against their chosen enemy we should be reminding people at every turn that this is part of an ongoing strategy. That these incidents are not isolated and are orchestrated from on high to manipulate us into compliance. Great post OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Oh it does not bother me at all! Just found it ironic that in one thread I get flaked and then just the day after e new OP comes up with exactly the same what I said before.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I question the sources and so doubt their credibility, but at the same time my limited knowledge of conflict and war leads me to believe at least some things like this have occurred. I would argue these things usually happen along very deep and ingrained geopolitical fault lines and idealogy. These're very fundamental things like Communism vs Capitalism and Conservative vs Liberal and Monotheism vs Pantheism (or Polytheism) and so on. (I think it also applies to group-bonding and hostility to outgroups.) On the outside everybody is trying to hug and blow kisses, but it doesn't work and behind the scenes they're plotting against each other. We all got good intentions, but ultimately our nature or world view doesn't align.

EDIT: Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. I know people can bond and get along somewhat. The problem is, one way or another, bonds break down somewhere, someway. The blame always rests on something we can change. And yet I think the blame is squarely on our nature. Or maybe it's on the nature of our universe. But we don't like to acknowledge things we can't change. Nothing is more disabling. So we blame things within reach. We work within the rules of the universe while pretending we're breaking them. In that way, we're actors on a stage; life is art.
edit on 11/15/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I question the sources and so doubt their credibility, but at the same time my limited knowledge of conflict and war leads me to believe at least some things like this have occurred. I would argue these things usually happen along very deep and ingrained geopolitical fault lines and idealogy. These're very fundamental things like Communism vs Capitalism and Conservative vs Liberal and Monotheism vs Pantheism (or Polytheism) and so on. (I think it also applies to group-bonding and hostility to outgroups.) On the outside everybody is trying to hug and blow kisses, but it doesn't work and behind the scenes they're plotting against each other. We all got good intentions, but ultimately our nature or world view doesn't align.

EDIT: Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. I know people can bond and get along somewhat. The problem is, one way or another, bonds break down somewhere, someway. The blame always rests on something we can change. And yet I think the blame is squarely on our nature. Or maybe it's on the nature of our universe. But we don't like to acknowledge things we can't change. Nothing is more disabling. So we blame things within reach. We work within the rules of the universe while pretending we're breaking them. In that way, we're actors on a stage; life is art.

War is just rich old men tricking young poor men to do their bidding for them.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Wow, I didn't know these plans went that far back, and once again it seems oil is the driver. I am ashamed of our government.

Actually the blueprint goes back even further than 1957, to somewhere in the neighborhood of around 1915.

" 'Greater Israel': The Zionist Plan for the Middle East"

edit on 15-11-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

57 Years Ago: U.S. and Britain Approved Use of Islamic Extremists to Topple Syrian Government

That is a load of garbage.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

The Sunni,and the Shia have been plotting against each other when they split within Islam.

The historic background of the Sunni–Shia split lies in the schism that occurred when the Islamic prophet Muhammad died in the year 632, leading to a dispute over succession to Muhammad as a caliph of the Islamic community spread across various parts of the world, which led to the Battle of Siffin

en.wikipedia.org...

The article in the op doesn't say anything, but spreading disinformation.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I was only talking about this the other day. Its the war economy, its the brutal truth that the world is a big card game and the cards are you and me. Their is money to be made in war and the selling of weapons and mercenary forces. There is many games going on now and since a long time before, the ideal is to control a country through its DE-stabilization. To then control those that live in those countries without their knowledge. Just like ISIS now, they work for the highest bidder, who is the highest bidder..........

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Hate? this is a democracy, and we are OBLIGATED to scrutinize our governments. OBLIGATED.

9/11 is an example ... 3000 people die, somebody finds a passport on the street with "abdullah" in it, immediately the entire US is on a frenzy, hating muslims. The government decides to wage a world war ... and decimate entire countries.

You want the numbers of dead? Millions ...

Two days ago, 129 people died and again ... the US affiliated ISIS claims responsibility, and the French call for another decimation of the middle east.

This is criminal insanity ...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: sg1642
Indeed, it is run of the mill plotting from the past. And today's problems are the same problems from back then.

The problem with these quotes, is that the people you are quoting were not talking about their own plans. But they were talking about what the allies were doing, US/UK/France.

You mean the Allies who originally supported and endorsed Hitler?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join