It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't tell us everything we need to know I don't know what does.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

THx for sharing

I can only hope more people read this OP,it is a nice fit to the puzzle....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Indeed, it is run of the mill plotting from the past. And today's problems are the same problems from back then.

The problem with these quotes, is that the people you are quoting were not talking about their own plans. But they were talking about what the allies were doing, US/UK/France.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

When Isis are gone (and they will be, when the time is right) will there be a Kurdish state formed in the geographical area (and vacuum left by their departure) they now control? Would it benefit the west is probably the better way of putting it. Lots of interesting questions need answered.

Ask yourself this question, does ISIS really exist?

Take a look at this Ninjas

And then look at this ISIS

Now, what does this tell you? Who are these ISIS, when they take off their Ninja masks? They could be anyone, a farmer, an American, the Rebels, the Free Syrian Army or ... but what they are doing, is creating a "force" in the regions they take, so when they leave those regions will be "under ethnic geo control".

United Press International reported in June 2005:

U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Indeed, it is run of the mill plotting from the past. And today's problems are the same problems from back then.

The problem with these quotes, is that the people you are quoting were not talking about their own plans. But they were talking about what the allies were doing, US/UK/France.

That's pretty damning itself is it not?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Actually while on the subject. Why not.

admitted false flag operations

(6) The British government admits that – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings

(7) Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed)

(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba

(17) The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

(21) A Mossad agent admits that, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.

(36) At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence.

(39) The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.

There's also claims in there about Turkish involvement in chemical weapon attacks in Syria blamed on Assad.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Assassination of important figures!!
If this was a false flag then we have to look at why it descended into random attacks on eateries.
Lets look at where the attacks took place. (positioned strategically to intercept the presidents convoy whichever way it exited the stadium and return to safety). How would they know, is it just good guessing. What was going to make it easier was the pandemonium created by a bomber inside the stadium. I believe they could not get access to the stadium and decided to target random places. (plan B).
Again if it was a false flag then the people behind it was after the president will have pissed him off big time.

Lets see what the next few weeks of damage limitation the powers that be put in place.
Just an opinion but I can't get my head round the fact all that planning and organisation was just to attack eateries.
They did not bring the weapons with them over the border so the back room staff and logistics behind this must be massive.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
ISIS = Beast on a leash
I think the TPTB let the beast get off the leash, or lost control.
This I feel is more then they planned???

This is truly a bad time in our world history. It will get worse before it gets better, i fear.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
Assassination of important figures!!
If this was a false flag then we have to look at why it descended into random attacks on eateries.
Lets look at where the attacks took place. (positioned strategically to intercept the presidents convoy whichever way it exited the stadium and return to safety). How would they know, is it just good guessing. What was going to make it easier was the pandemonium created by a bomber inside the stadium. I believe they could not get access to the stadium and decided to target random places. (plan B).
Again if it was a false flag then the people behind it was after the president will have pissed him off big time.

Lets see what the next few weeks of damage limitation the powers that be put in place.
Just an opinion but I can't get my head round the fact all that planning and organisation was just to attack eateries.
They did not bring the weapons with them over the border so the back room staff and logistics behind this must be massive.

I presume you mean the Paris attacks? I'm not so sure. It's quite a coincidence that the president was in the stadium but then how would they know that weeks in advance. Not all attacks are false flags at the end of the day. There are some real and dangerous people out there who aren't just puppets.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I just thint it is too bad no one in the CIA or MI6 are elected officials. If they were we might be able to launch some kind of campain to have them removed from office or, at the very least, not elect them to serve another term in office.
As it now stands they seem to be able to act with impunity and do whatever they wish in the name of "national security"; which everyone is more than happy to let them claim as a motive.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how such a situation could be changed and someone could be held responsible for these actions. Even acts done in the name of "national security" should have some limits and liabilities.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

You know if it wasn't for the fact that I have been sick over this ME wars sense 9/11 I would join you today ,but I am getting a kind of closure with these crazy dot's being connected . This dot only being the latest and a very powerful one .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Mystery Babylon in the book of Revelation is Jerusalem . She falls and the merchants of the world mourn .It would be interesting to know just how many $$ have been spent on arms alone in the ME because of that state you mention .Heck they even joined the Saudi's campaign in Yemen .Heck most western leaders jump at the chance to answer her beckoned call . Oh and God said He would make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to the Nations ....interesting times we live in .....peace

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am thinking that you raising the Kurds is a good point .Creating a Kurdistan might be a plan "B" kind of a loose win but I think that if that was the case then Turkey would not be so against it ...Russia/Iran/Syria and possibly Iraq will probably stay together as a bloc to the western plans . That may be the reason for the war in Yemen , in order to sure up SA's southern borders .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

(6) The British government ....

Strange that Yesterday on a thread on the Paris attacks I get "flaked" for stating that it was a "false flag". After my defining a "false flag" as being an act of terror in which civilians are the victims; all hell broke loose on me.
Yet I stick to my definition that when civilians die its the Government/letter-Agencies etc.
When the "government" dies, Soldiers/cops/Agents/politicizations etc then it is a true "peoples movement revolution."
Your OP just showed me exactly the proof for my definitions.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I just thint it is too bad no one in the CIA or MI6 are elected officials. If they were we might be able to launch some kind of campain to have them removed from office or, at the very least, not elect them to serve another term in office.
As it now stands they seem to be able to act with impunity and do whatever they wish in the name of "national security"; which everyone is more than happy to let them claim as a motive.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how such a situation could be changed and someone could be held responsible for these actions. Even acts done in the name of "national security" should have some limits and liabilities.

It would be simple the same one runs a homicide department of any police department. Homicide detectives also do NOT discuss the details of their case when they go after a serial killer for example. There is a lot of undercover work involved. However AFTER the arrest the files are open for all to see; since after all the person will stand trial and all evidence has to be handed over to the courts.
And naturally make the "money-trail" visible. X-$ budget and "account" for it at the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guenter

(6) The British government ....

Strange that Yesterday on a thread on the Paris attacks I get "flaked" for stating that it was a "false flag". After my defining a "false flag" as being an act of terror in which civilians are the victims; all hell broke loose on me.
Yet I stick to my definition that when civilians die its the Government/letter-Agencies etc.
When the "government" dies, Soldiers/cops/Agents/politicizations etc then it is a true "peoples movement revolution."
Your OP just showed me exactly the proof for my definitions.

If that's your way of defining a false flag, then that's quite correct I suppose. The conflict probably arose from the fact that other people's definition is quite different to yours.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
And with all due respect we are all guilty of this as well.
By never asking the difficult questions, never wondering from where and how our oil is obtained, our diamonds, our cocoa, our iPhones, all our day to day luxuries. We as the western people.
By knowingly allowing this to happen over and over again while we are engrossed in the latest reality show.

No wonder they hate the west so much, and no wonder why the Europe gesture to take them all in comes a bit too late to really mean something other than the chance to finally do to us what we've done to them.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
And with all due respect we are all guilty of this as well.
By never asking the difficult questions, never wondering from where and how our oil is obtained, our diamonds, our cocoa, our iPhones, all our day to day luxuries. We as the western people.
By knowingly allowing this to happen over and over again while we are engrossed in the latest reality show.

No wonder they hate the west so much, and no wonder why the Europe gesture to take them all in comes a bit too late to really mean something other than the chance to finally do to us what we've done to them.

That's the thing. The people who do realise all of what you've said are the minority. By far. There aren't a lot of people who actually see today's events for what they really are.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If all of the war mongering by the thieving capitalists and corporations and manipulation of the black hearts and the small minds of the masses ended tomorrow, the masses, having forgotten what freedom is and what it entails and even how to enjoy anything resembling it, would make noises like described in some outdated text widely studied and supposedly consisting of teachings to live by.....

I don't remember the name of the text....

I remember the term was " A Howling and Gnashing of Teeth ", though....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

if i'm not mistaken War Pigs / Lukes Wall all four band members are credited with writing the song.
and iirc the bass player Geezer Butler gets most of the credit for it. anyway one the best all time tunes.

ETA:
here it is on the wiki,

Track listing All lyrics written by Geezer Butler, except where noted, all music composed by Black Sabbath (Iommi/Butler/Ward/Osbourne).
Paranoid (album)

edit on 15-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dang....the British top level bombed 5 ships....that's pure evil

now this I trade currency.......In latin, " C's " are pronounced as " K's " so the Kaisers are Ceaser want to be's
further....the Queen the royal line is still in place really.....as they are the modern Ceasers in the market, Britain is the BANK.......America is the Military and Rome is the .....fill it in.......the Church.

It will change soon, but ...WE the peoples......get ....fill it in....SQUAT
....no not just squat....we get shat upon!! am I wrong??
edit on 15-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join