It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesn't tell us everything we need to know I don't know what does.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Syria. A western game of war 60 years in the making. One of the most glaring and obvious articles I have read.

todays events and how they echo US/UK plans from decades ago

57 Years Ago: U.S. and Britain Approved Use of Islamic Extremists to Topple Syrian Government
Posted July 7, 2014 4:32pm PDT by WashingtonsBlog

Have the U.S. and Its Allies Intentionally Balkanized Syria Into Smaller Regions?

BBC reports that – in 1957 – the British and American leaders approved the use of Islamic extremists and false flag attacks to topple the Syrian government:

Nearly 50 years before the war in Iraq, Britain and America sought a secretive “regime change” in another Arab country… by planning the invasion of Syria and the assassination of leading figures.

Newly discovered documents show how in 1957 [former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom] Harold Macmillan and President Dwight Eisenhower approved a CIA-MI6 plan to stage fake border incidents as an excuse for an invasion by Syria’s pro-western neighbours, and then to “eliminate” the most influential triumvirate in Damascus.

Although historians know that intelligence services had sought to topple the Syrian regime in the autumn of 1957, this is the first time any document has been found showing that the assassination of three leading figures was at the heart of the scheme. In the document drawn up by a top secret and high-level working group that met in Washington in September 1957, Mr Macmillan and President Eisenhower were left in no doubt about the need to assassinate the top men in Damascus.

Now whatever you think of the source or the article if you do a bit of searching information on this can be found all over the internet. Take a look at the two maps near the bottom of the page. A picture (or two) paints a thousand words.
edit on Sun Nov 15 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS EX TAGS ADDED AS WELL

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction

In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah!

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies' burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour

Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings, oh lord yeah!

~Ozzy

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Yeb, you hit it ... right on the head. This connects the dot.

Good work.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Further details are in the article with links. If you click on '1991' at the end of the quoted text (in the article) there are some interesting points from General Wesley Clark regarding plans for regime change. And the fact those plans were in place as early as 1991. Iraq. Syria. Libya.

Makes you wonder if the last thing they expected was Putin shuffling some chess pieces and calling check mate?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know these plans went that far back, and once again it seems oil is the driver. I am ashamed of our government.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I really don't want to use those three dreaded numbers in this thread (and even more so I don't want a derailing debate about the events of that day please, there is a forum for that) but when you step back and look at this 9/11 must have been so convenient for the people behind those plans. Regardless of what your views are, you must surely see that? I'm not claiming it was a false flag or even prior knowledge etc. What I am saying is it played right in to peoples hands. Some of the people who drew up those plans are the same people of PNAC fame. I'll say no more there for fear of this getting derailed. That's not the point here at all. But it does relate.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

An eye opener, I know they feared the resurgence of an Islamic superpower so after WW2 the western nations deliberately gave miner shakes vast tracts land and artificially divided the middle east but it was because Europe had been at war with the ottoman empire for over a thousand years before that.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Make no mistake. Be you British or American, brothers as we are, we are living under tyrants people. That is tyranny by the very definition of the word. I'm not saying war criminals. I'm saying tyrants. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

An eye opener, I know they feared the resurgence of an Islamic superpower so after WW2 the western nations deliberately gave miner shakes vast tracts land and artificially divided the middle east but it was because Europe had been at war with the ottoman empire for over a thousand years before that.

The Middle east has always been treated as some kind of playground by rulers to its East and west. I'm no sympathiser, but have they ever really stood a chance?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think im going to be sick!
S&f
edit on 15-11-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Makes you wonder if the last thing they expected was Putin shuffling some chess pieces and calling check mate?

I don't know ....

What I do know, is that in all this mess Putin comes out as a calm, calculative person ... who is avoiding a major conflict, but has the courage to do what needs to be done. We certainly know, that his "meddling" has brought the Syrian conflict to a virtual halt. The comments on Syria, suggest that the reason the Russians have a base in Syria, is to protect the oil pipeline and this is also the reason why the US/UK are arming the rebels. The rebels purpose is to achieve regime change, and control over the oil port ... and the ISIS role, is to cause breakup of all the countries into geo-ethnic borders. This also tells, why there is an influx into Yemen.

But my "vitness" of these conflicts, are in coherence with General Clarke, and Wolfowitz's comment on the Soviet. When there was a communist "coup" under Gorbachev ... there was a complete halt in the Yougoslav civil war.

This is a fact, that is noteworthy. Because this means, that "When the Lord is out of the house, the rats play on the table" ... scenario. Not a "real" civil war, but one by design.

Problem of it, is ... that Putin has already said, he's not going to save the world. What he is stating, is that he is not going to thwart this plan, and risk a world war. He's merely going to "push" to protect Russian interests. At least, that is my understanding ... I'm afraid, that this marks the ground and suggest the Russians won't win. Their endgame, falls very short of their adversaries endgame.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This comment is not in any way, shape or form an attack on Israel or Jews etc so don't take it that way. Look at this objectively. Who has the most to gain from this? She has enemies on every front. Some times in divide and conquer, a divided enemy suits just fine. Why haven't Isis attacked Israel? Just how many of the stories about false flag attacks on western allies are true?

Saudi Arabia. There is no explanation needed on why this all suits them and works to their advantage. How involved have they been in attacks on the west? (Like we need an answer) attacks that have brought retaliation from western powers on her enemies?

edit on 0441642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

I don't know ....

What I do know, is that in all this mess Putin comes out as a calm, calculative person ... who is avoiding a major conflict, but has the courage to do what needs to be done. We certainly know, that his "meddling" has brought the Syrian conflict to a virtual halt. The comments on Syria, suggest that the reason the Russians have a base in Syria, is to protect the oil pipeline and this is also the reason why the US/UK are arming the rebels. The rebels purpose is to achieve regime change, and control over the oil port ... and the ISIS role, is to cause breakup of all the countries into geo-ethnic borders. This also tells, why there is an influx into Yemen.

But my "vitness" of these conflicts, are in coherence with General Clarke, and Wolfowitz's comment on the Soviet. When there was a communist "coup" under Gorbachev ... there was a complete halt in the Yougoslav civil war.

This is a fact, that is noteworthy. Because this means, that "When the Lord is out of the house, the rats play on the table" ... scenario. Not a "real" civil war, but one by design.

Problem of it, is ... that Putin has already said, he's not going to save the world. What he is stating, is that he is not going to thwart this plan, and risk a world war. He's merely going to "push" to protect Russian interests. At least, that is my understanding ... I'm afraid, that this marks the ground and suggest the Russians won't win. Their endgame, falls very short of their adversaries endgame.

Putin has really come out of the shadows in this whole mess. I wouldn't underestimate him or Russia. This is just the great game all over again.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Whale Oil Beef Hooked, but, is anyone really surprised by this latest revelation which again shows that the alphabet agencies of governments are the instigators of all wars, both foreign and domestic and consequently constitute the greatest threat to humanity striving for real peace?

They are the agents of the global elitists and the push for a totalitarian New World Order.

F##### scum - all of them.

It makes Senator Kerrys speech begging the global community to bomb Syria a lot clearer in it's real intent and agenda.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

This comment is not in any way, shape or form an attack on Israel or Jews etc so don't take it that way. Look at this objectively.

I agree that we should not focus on "Jews", as even if some "bankers" are behind this it doesn't connect that to all jews. So, let's put that behind us.

However, knowing that people have seriously plotted these things for decades ... we can most certainly conclude, that there are even "greater" plans for the future. We've only uncovered "what was", and we should start digging up the rotten corpses of WWII. I know, that we have allowed them to stay burried, because of the "greater" good ... but, look at this and ask yourself, is there a greater good to allow the world to only have half truths?

Who has the most to gain from this? She has enemies on every front. Some times in divide and conquer, a divided enemy suits just fine. Why haven't Isis attacked Israel? Just how many of the stories about false flag attacks on western allies are true?

I would not say Israel ... I'd say that the US/UK and others are actually trying to use Israel as an escape goat.

Think about it. In a future world, of complete hatred for Israel ... where "all jews" have returned home, do they have a chance of survival?

Saudi Arabia.

Now, that's the magic word. It connects Power, to Money ... through the waypoint of oil.

edit on 15/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
When Isis are gone (and they will be, when the time is right) will there be a Kurdish state formed in the geographical area (and vacuum left by their departure) they now control? Would it benefit the west is probably the better way of putting it. Lots of interesting questions need answered.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

When Isis are gone (and they will be, when the time is right) will there be a Kurdish state formed in the geographical area (and vacuum left by their departure) they now control? Would it benefit the west is probably the better way of putting it. Lots of interesting questions need answered.

Ask yourself this question, does ISIS really exist?

Take a look at this Ninjas

And then look at this ISIS

Now, what does this tell you? Who are these ISIS, when they take off their Ninja masks? They could be anyone, a farmer, an American, the Rebels, the Free Syrian Army or ... but what they are doing, is creating a "force" in the regions they take, so when they leave those regions will be "under ethnic geo control".

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

This is just run of the mill plotting from yester year. We know what happened in Iran, too, in earlier times. We could find hundreds of examples of clandestine manipulation.

Today there is today's problems.

Keep digging up the dirt dawgy. There are lots of bones in the grave yard of political intrigue.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

This is just run of the mill plotting from yester year. We know what happened in Iran, too, in earlier times. We could find hundreds of examples of clandestine manipulation.

Today there is today's problems.

Keep digging up the dirt dawgy. There are lots of bones in the grave yard of political intrigue.

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin

Indeed, it is run of the mill plotting from the past. And today's problems are the same problems from back then.
edit on 2251642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Surprised? Not really, when I think about it. Disappointed, saddened and disgusted, yeah I am all of those.
I totally agree with your post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join