It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

That is possible. I know nothing for certain . I just always find it strange when the media lays out bread crumbs pointing you to the conclusion they want you to draw.

Similar to claiming responsibility for attacks. That has to be the most cartoon villain way of handling things. It smacks of being a fabrication to me.

edit on 14-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think a higher authority comes from Englands banks.
Besides it would screw up the Hobbit movies,LOTS of nerds in our defence industry who played D&D...
edit on 14-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You sure?

I hope you're right. Still, this is much more like 9/11 than anything since. And they have spread all over. We don't know how many there are, in sleeper cells. Just waiting. Waiting for their green light.

Germany arrested a guy just now who had a grenade and is tied to the event (they think). This was on the ticker on FOX. Mostly I'm watching CNN - skipping around with MSNBC too.

The online feed (linked in the OP) is topical and there are bunches of videos on there too, that are worth watching.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Only way this will be WW3 is if a superpower comes to ISIS aid.

And ISIS are are already a enemy of Russia and China.

So yeah Im pretty sure this is going to remain the usual ME cluster# with sporadic terrorist attacks in the west.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Only way this will be WW3 is if a superpower comes to ISIS aid.

And ISIS are are already a enemy of Russia and China.

So yeah Im pretty sure this is going to remain the usual ME cluster# with sporadic terrorist attacks in the west.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

I hope you're being facetious. It is obvious that there are jihadis all over the Western World.

Right now they're talking about this being planned by an oversight on ISIS's side, and how they are in Europe already.

But if you're talking about them being armed by whatever entity (US or Russia or Wherever), that is obvious, too.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Has a declaration of war been made by the US?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you look at it that way, maybe it really brings russia and the US back on one table.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If Syria falls to Isis, then Assad is going to turn, and WWRD?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Okay, sure hope you're right.

I'm thinking there will be troops on the ground over there right away. Even if only 500,000 NATO troops hit the ground in Syria, it will be clear that drones aren't cutting it anymore.

The 'front lines' will stay there, but there will be an outbreak of attacks like this one, in every major Western city in the meantime. That is MY PREDICTION.

I WANT TO BE WRONG. I'm just a bit flipped out. This is how I felt on 9/11.

Thanks for helping me calm down. Or at least listening.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Obama has said that it is an act of war, and CNN was saying that the world leaders are all en route to a "War Summit."

Cameron and Obama have both already addressed the nations - and are all in.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Englands banks? They control little anymore. Whoever controls the world's gold is in control, then second is petroleum. England controls neither.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Has a declaration of war been made by the US?

Who are they supposed to declare war on....Terror? They've already done that and arsed it up. A war on beards and sandals..? IS will just remove their Sandals and have a shave only to fight another day.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Barak..."I have drawn a red line" ....Obama?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Please read ny previous post on WWRD....

link   

Please except my apologies for this hiccup and duplication.
edit on 14-11-2015 by NewzNose because: duplication

link   

Duplicate post. APOLOGIES,

link   
Duplicate post. HICCUP.

Apologies

link   

The fact the attacks in Paris all happened within 30 minutes suggested it was long-planned and there was some kind of command and control structure, according to Michael Weiss, co-author of "ISIS: Inside the Army of Terror."

Witness describes concert 'bloodbath'

"That's not to say it's coming out of ISIS headquarters in Raqqa," he told CNN. "One of the things to keep in mind is the that the caliphate has expanded in a way that many have not foreseen. It's not necessarily taking up more terrain in Syria and Iraq, but it is getting these affiliates -- getting these sleepers -- essentially to declare allegiance and to conduct their own operations."
edition.cnn.com...

They're calling it INTERNATIONAL EXTREMISM. Trying to keep up. Feel free to add sources and links for other sources - I've got CNN online and also on TV (two different streams).

According to Sexton, there will be a "quite a response" from France. "They're already done airstrikes in Iraq and Syria. They'll go with more of that I think. There's also a U.S. presence on the ground in Syria -- that will likely increase."

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yeah, I know!! But this is a new situation. Hopefully he's growing and learning as he goes along.
I know I'm catastrophizing, but I don't think it's out of the realm that he'll get more involved.

He just said in my earbud: "This is an attack not just on Paris, or on France, but on all of humanity - "

CNN is reporting someone named Sexton telling them France and USA are saying more troops and more drones now. We're going in.
So is England, Cameron said.
edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join