It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Western Alliance (NATO/U.S./Israel/UK/Turkey/Gulf States) Is Responsible For This!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All who tried to tell Obama and the Western leaders (to immediately get rid of ISIS) are vindicated…No….but the West/NATO wanted to use ISIS and other insane jihadists (like the “moderates in Syria) to get at Assad, including Obama and Hillary (as they did in Libya) who would ally with terrorists to destroy Arab regimes that had jihadists under control are responsible for this.

Remember there was NO JIHADIST in Iraq, Libya or Syria until the NATO alliance( first under Bush) went and destroyed those SECULAR Arab countries.

That includes FRANCE now (even though they were originally against the Iraq invasion) btw now they insist on supporting Jihadists so Assad could be overthrown and “moderate’ forces be supported in Syria even though everybody knows there are no moderate forces in Syria.

I SAID when the first stench of ISIS showed its ugly face that AN INTERNATIONAL FORCE OF AT LEAST 100,000 crack troops should be immediately sent to EXTERMINATE ISIS!

No they didn’t do that, Putin had to have the brains and guts to try and do the right thing because Obama and NATO wanted Assad destroyed so they along with Turkey and the GULF STATES kept ISIS alive FEEDING THE BEAST…

Their FRANKENSTEIN has struck again

GUILTY:
BUSH
CHENEY
OBAMA
HILLARY
KERRY
NATO
CIA
ISIS
ISRAEL
TURKEY
GULF STATES

Like Putin said:

Do you know what you Have done?

I say:

Do you know what you have created?

I DO

You have created the vehicle that may destroy the world as we know it!

edit on 11/13/2015 by kosmicjack because: fixed all caps

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The fact that we'll probably never know why this happened is what's Mossad about this...

Did I say Mossad? I meant most sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
And before anyone says Assad needs to go, I agree, but Sudan could have used some help. Africa has war crimes at any given point but no resources we can take so we go where it's convenient.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Me and many on ATS have said from the first ugly sign of a psychotic group of zombie madmen known as ISIS that the only way to deal with them was a massive force of an INTERNATIONAL ARMY of 100,000 crack troops to IMMEDIATELY EXTERMINATE them.

Of course along with the people they were attacking in the ME.

The West wanted to pussyfoot with ISIS and other Jihadists for sinister and secretive geopolitical reasons along with Turkey and the GULF STATES, Saudi Arabia and Qatar and maybe the UAE as well.

Obama the dunce of the age, wanted to placate Saudi Arabia and Turkey and therefore went easy on ISIS.

Any psychologist, social historian and all people with common sense and understanding KNEW ISIS was of a uniquely depraved and evil nature rarely seen in the world save for maybe the NAZIS and Genghis Khan.

For the West not to understand that just has to be proof they DIDN’T WANT TO DEAL WITH ISIS because they wanted to use these mad dogs to get at Assad

Now it has backfired

Millions of unwanted immigrants from the ME have flooded Europe( I wouldn't want to be an immigration agent now) and this terrorist act--and believe me others to come soon--has occurred and Obama still wants to play games with the devil.

Sometimes one has to pull out ALL resources when true EVIL comes, LIKE YOUR BURING DOWN, you've got to go...you cant stick around and watch the World series.

All these powerful armies in the earth are watching a criminal gang of mass Mass murderers to get by get away unprecedented crimescrimes

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There are so many things about what we have witnessed post 9/11 that runs contrary to any sensibilities humans should have . I read this piece today and could only shake my head in wonder . ISIS is a symptom of a much bigger issue .they say follow the money so here is a rabbit trail to check out . Hope you dont get lost ....

Tom Engelhardt
Let’s begin with the $12 billion in shrink-wrapped $100 bills, Iraqi oil money held in the U.S. The Bush administration began flying it into Baghdad on C-130s soon after U.S. troops entered that city in April 2003. Essentially dumped into the void that had once been the Iraqi state, at least $1.2 to $1.6 billion of it was stolen and ended up years later in a mysterious bunker in Lebanon. And that’s just what happened as the starting gun went off.

It’s never ended. In 2011, the final report of the congressionally mandated Commission on Wartime Contracting estimated that somewhere between $31 billion and $60 billion taxpayer dollars had been lost to fraud and waste in the American “reconstruction” of Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq, for instance, there was that $75 million police academy, initially hailed “as crucial to U.S. efforts to prepare Iraqis to take control of the country's security.” It was, however, so poorly constructed that it proved a health hazard. In 2006, “feces and urine rained from the ceilings in [its] student barracks” and that was only the beginning of its problems.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

There are so many things about what we have witnessed post 9/11 that runs contrary to any sensibilities humans should have . I read this piece today and could only shake my head in wonder . ISIS is a symptom of a much bigger issue .they say follow the money so here is a rabbit trail to check out . Hope you dont get lost ....

Tom Engelhardt
Let’s begin with the $12 billion in shrink-wrapped $100 bills, Iraqi oil money held in the U.S. The Bush administration began flying it into Baghdad on C-130s soon after U.S. troops entered that city in April 2003. Essentially dumped into the void that had once been the Iraqi state, at least $1.2 to $1.6 billion of it was stolen and ended up years later in a mysterious bunker in Lebanon. And that’s just what happened as the starting gun went off.

It’s never ended. In 2011, the final report of the congressionally mandated Commission on Wartime Contracting estimated that somewhere between $31 billion and $60 billion taxpayer dollars had been lost to fraud and waste in the American “reconstruction” of Iraq and Afghanistan. In Iraq, for instance, there was that $75 million police academy, initially hailed “as crucial to U.S. efforts to prepare Iraqis to take control of the country's security.” It was, however, so poorly constructed that it proved a health hazard. In 2006, “feces and urine rained from the ceilings in [its] student barracks” and that was only the beginning of its problems.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Get Lost?

Are you kidding?

To whom the bell tolls

Cats out the bag

Hell kindles

Ah…the devils playground surrounding Satan’s house.

Always a good bet that s__t draws all kinds of flies!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yeah, NATO is responsible for centuries of violence, murder, and rape in the middle east.

NATO and the west are responsible for centuries of beheadings, amputations, honor killings, and female genital mutilation.

NATO and the west are responsible for Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in droves.

NATO and the west are responsible every time a muslim throws acid on a woman's face.

It couldn't possibly be that the middle east is full of despicable, violent animals that use a satanic religion as their excuse to rampage people and treat women as chattle.

edit on 13-11-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The west created a monster and it has to destroy it.

Possibilities:

The West wants a created viable enemy in ISIS

Or

Their in denial and really believe in this pin prick process

Or

They don’t give a hoot about these mass murders and are sticking to their Assad destruction plot

Understand FRANCE was the most vehement country who wanted to assist the Syrian “ Moderates” to destroy Assad

The third is the most likely

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Pre 9/11 (and the bs os) and the subsequent illegal wars and interventions, just how much Islamic terrorism was there ?
Under all the supposed tyrannical dictators that were an immediate threat to the NWO (their words) how bad was the refugee influx from the ME?
But of course, prior to 9/11 Europe and the US had been absolutely benevolent with their policies of non involvement and hadn't interfered in the ME at all
Hang on?
a reply to: abe froman

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Yeah, NATO is responsible for centuries of violence, murder, and rape in the middle east.

NATO and the west are responsible for centuries of beheadings, amputations, honor killings, and female genital mutilation.

NATO and the west are responsible for Sunnis and Shiites killing each other in droves.

NATO and the west are responsible every time a muslim throws acid on a woman's face.

It couldn't possibly be that the middle east is full of despicable, violent animals that use a satanic religion as their excuse to rampage people and treat women as chattle.

Did NATO invade Iraq?
Yes

Was Iraq mostly free of Jihad terrorism before they invaded?
Yes

Did NATO assist in overthrowing the Libyan government?
Yes

Was Libya free of jihadi terrorism before that?
Yes

Did NATO assist in helping jihadist fight Syria?
Yes

Was Syria free of jihadi terrorism before NATO assisted the Syrian rebellion?
Yes

Do most experts blame Obama for the creation of ISIS?
Yes

Case closed NATO IS guilty and you’re wrong

Your reasoning doesn’t stand up

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I read the Calais refugee camp is going up in flames as we speak.

www.rt.com...

RT is the only one I have so far come across reporting this. I'm sure others will be picking it up soon here.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Did NATO invade Iraq?
Yes

Was Iraq mostly free of Jihad terrorism before they invaded?
Yes

Did NATO assist in overthrowing the Libyan government?
Yes

Was Libya free of jihadi terrorism before that?
Yes

Did NATO assist in helping jihadist fight Syria?
Yes

Was Syria free of jihadi terrorism before NATO assisted the Syrian rebellion?
Yes

Do most experts blame Obama for the creation of ISIS?
Yes

Case closed NATO IS guilty and you’re wrong

Your reasoning doesn’t stand up

There were terrorists in Iraq, but Sadam had absolute power and a security apparatus which rooted them out and kept them under control. How else could such a man have stayed in power for so long, especially considering the disastrous war with Iran? The same goes for Assad.

Wars claimed as Jihad tend to attract foreign fighters which make up a sizable portion of ISIS, and the same for their predecessor Al Queda in Iraq... Go back to the Mujahideen fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan and you will observe the same phenomenon. Did the US invade Georgia, Chechnya, Dagestan, Saudi Arabia, or any other country/territory from where so many young men have migrated to war to answer the call of Jihad?

The reality is that the fall of oppressive regimes created a vacuum in which these extremist groups have come out of the shadows after seeing their first opportunity in generations to take power.

Would a US foreign policy of isolation have prevented terrorist attacks? It very well could have. However, which countries would rise to fill THAT power vacuum? I'm sure you would view the policies and forms of government they would put in place as vastly superior to what the US seeks to foster? After all, Eastern Europe did so well under the thumb of communism, didn't they?

I'm not sure if it was in this thread, but someone brought up the point that African countries are not a priority because they do not have resources we desire.
I suppose diamonds and heavy metals are useless? Not to mention the many oil exporters. You seem to forget that Africa was a battleground during the cold war and after the fall of the Brittish Empire and European colonialism as a whole. Ever heard of Biafra? Heck, by your logic NATO would have 50k boots on the ground to fight and find Kony just so that they could control the territory and mine the heavy metals that go into your cell phone.

Would ISIS have existed if the US did not invade Iraq? Probably not, but there would always be another war in the Middle East that would draw fighters eager for Jihad. Perhaps in Lebanon again, or The Jordanian royal family and government would be overthrown... You can play what if forever. And as Putin is on the record saying, it is better to engage them before they come home. That of course worked so well for him in Chechnya and now in Dagestan.

You cannot change what has already taken place, and speculating on what might have happened instead will never offer a solution for today's problems.

edit on 13-11-2015 by derSteppenwolf because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A great documentary which will help people understand the relationships with the gulf states and their damaging impact on western foreign relations

I need to make a proper thread on it but just haven't had the time. Google the Quincy agreement too. This agreement between Saudi Arabia and the USA is vital to understanding what a bind the west have got themselves into, but we need to readdress these relationships if we ever want to see a more peaceful world. The question is can we afford to or afford not to?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hmmn ... Or could it just be the fastest response to the killing of jihad John

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Will tell

You are absolutely correct

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
A great documentary which will help people understand the relationships with the gulf states and their damaging impact on western foreign relations

I need to make a proper thread on it but just haven't had the time. Google the Quincy agreement too. This agreement between Saudi Arabia and the USA is vital to understanding what a bind the west have got themselves into, but we need to readdress these relationships if we ever want to see a more peaceful world. The question is can we afford to or afford not to?

Excellent points!

The US/Saudi relationship is terrible.

Saudi these midlevel savages and their barbaric cult Wahhabism is responsible for much of this jihadi lunacy and evil.

I’ll watch the video, thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Not true.

But NATO is responsible for many other things, including belligerent actions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Zionist are the Puppet Master, the others are the puppets.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The middle east has been in a constant state of warfare for thousands of years before NATO even existed.

Yes NATO invaded Iraq, an idyllic peaceful place whose leader had rape rooms and was known for putting the entire families of dissidents into plastic shredders.

( a country which had also just invaded the neighboring country for no reason other than to commit theft, murder and rape)

Your reasoning is flawed and pedantic.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

And you have just admitted to drinking all the CNN koolaid.

And I mean ALL OF IT.

The middle East, a nice area in which to ever stir and fry the human matrix patterns just so!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join