It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris LIVE - Multiple Shootings, Hostages, Suicide Bombers, and Explosions 120 Dead +

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Ben Carson is calling for a halt to admission of Syrian refugees in the wake of this attack.

We have 25,000 coming to Canada and I am wondering how many "ringers" will be seeded in among them to create trouble here down the road.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A Frenchman noted on CNN that some of the locations targeted are places known to be frequented by Americans ex-pats.

An eye witness in the theatre said the gunman did indeed, kill them one by one.

I hope all the gunmen do as American gunmen do, and blow their own brains out.

I know that's an awful thing to say, but I'm so sick of them and their evil ideologies. They don't deserve to live among us.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not sure what else will work...

This level of hate knows no limit.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I'm betting it's not Syrian Refugees. These acts were by the usual thugs we are all so sick of, or those who went to Syria and were trained by ISIL and returned.

Talking Heads on TV saying this will stimulate ISIL recruiting efforts. The world has gone mad.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: kosmicjack

I really think it all comes down to killing ISIS, before they kill us.

ISIS would probably take responsibility if they havn`t already, but why is it all of a sudden that ISIS is the only bad element of Islam. That some of our governments were/are responsible for creating or abetting.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

As much as I hate to say it, he's right.

My heart bleeds for the ones trapped in that hellhole, but there is no way to be sure they aren't rabid dogs in disguise.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Not sure what else will work...

This level of hate knows no limit.

ISIS is a cancer. It needs to be eradicated.
No sympathy...no prisoners...no survivors.
It needs to go now..before it does this again...and it will.
Let the world unite to rise up to crush it completely.
edit on 13-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

Ben Carson is calling for a halt to admission of Syrian refugees in the wake of this attack.

Carson's words are just an attempt at support for votes.

This incident will seal the USA borders tight for many years to come, and I would wager it will happen in the next 7 days.

Syrian or any refugees will be hard pressed to find any safe haven after this tragic event.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lets talk about them as people, not dogs.

If this comes out to have been by a refugee then sure lets talk about stopping the influx of them.
But if this was people who had nothing to do with that then why would we blame the refugees?

We are tossing out lots of assumptions based on not much information.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Since when have ISIS shown an interest in astronomy? Bit advanced isn't it? Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter on today's date suggests this was carefully planned, the targets carefully chosen for their position and names. J U P I T E R S T M A R S L C V E N U S B A T A C L A N E A R T H B E L L E M E R C U R Y L E S H A L L E S:

JESUS MESSIAH VAT_CAN SA_NT PETER CHURCH RE B_BLE MARY R_TUAL LLLLLxEEE (15th?)

The Is are missing. An eye for an eye? Why would ISIS be sending cryptic messages to the Catholics? Or is this a summons by the Vatican to someone who has upset them by blaspheming Hail Marys? Does the Church hire mercenaries? Or is this backed by a faithful government?

Someone should chat to Francis about this. Very suspicious.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How?
We have a 6k+ miles of border north and south,combined that is, and how ever long the coast lines are.
You really think we could close ALL of that?

We have our own citizens killing each other more then any outside force.
edit on thFri, 13 Nov 2015 20:01:24 -0600America/Chicago1120152480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

We have 25,000 coming to Canada and I am wondering how many "ringers" will be seeded in among them to create trouble here down the road.

That's rich of him, considering the US has created so many of the world's problems. I guess when Canada takes in these "refugees", and then something happens on US Soil, Canada will be blamed for it?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Friday the 13th false flag anyone?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80Obama is using beautiful and needy illegal alien kids

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
i don't know why the video isn't working.......

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Eradicated...

Yes. Can't really argue that...

However... These people, being who and what they are, hide among those who are not ISIS/ISIL.

There in lies the problem. To eradicate them means that innocents will be hurt. ...and guess where the newest recruits will come from? If you guessed those innocents hurt in the process, you'd be right.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

Canada will follow suit refugees, especially Syrians will come to a halt.

Both the USA and Canada will put emergency protocols in quickly, mark my words.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
the wolfs are already here there leader is in the white house.......a reply to: Realtruth

link   
President Of France: "We will lead a war that is pitiless."

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

All right, fine.

The refugees are like taking in a group of people who have been exposed to Ebola. You know that one or two of the group may have had Ebola and you can keep them out, but the others are all apparently healthy. So you take them all in. Then one morning you wake up with one vomiting blood all over you.

Better?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Not like there's a choice.

It's sad that it has to happen, because legitimate refugees are the ones who are going to pay the price. Not the ISIS terrorists who will try to find another way in...

But I don't see any other choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join