It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

www.breitbart.com...

media.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Is anybody else bearing witness to what is happening right HERE?

This thread is proof. Proof that whoever the grand orchestrators of this world may be, they are winning. In fact it is a blowout.
This is ATS. We ARE the more open minded, critical thinking batch of the general populous.

And yet, not two single parties can even agree on what is happening in France, let alone what to do about it! We are clueless. All of us.

The pieces are not only in place now but in action.

Can you be president please? I like the way you talk.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This is ATS. We ARE the more open minded, critical thinking batch of the general populous.

lol

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They are reporting that this was a group of people that just received training in Syria.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Will the muslim shaming begin now?

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: UnBreakable

Your orginal words were

And ALL these 'assholes' happen to be Muslim. The inconvenient truth is that this religion breeds these 'assholes'. Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times. All except this one

Fact 1) most of the major religions started in the bronze age
Fact 2) How is Islam any different than Fundy Christians bombing abortion clinics or calling for the death of LGBT's

You also ignore the Wests appetite for instigating regime change when the policies of the middle east are inimical to cheap and unhindered access for resources to the west .

The inconvenient truth is that Middle East turmoil furthers the Wests agenda

Bronze vs Iron. Sorry, got my metal ages mixed up. I must've missed that day in seventh grade social studies. Christian extremists calling for death of LGBT's death and Muslim extremists actually killing by throwing people off of four story buildings are two different things. When push comes to shove (pardon the pun), Christians have a bit more value for human life than these Islamic animals. As for abortion clinic bombings, again, you are going to equate sporadic attacks over past years resulting in a few deaths to an ongoing campaign of terror with thousands of deaths including beheadings, burning and drowning people alive, and shooting children in the head? Shows how clueless you are.

link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: haman10

Interesting when SHTF in Europe and terrorists are to blame, your only concern is how your religion is viewed. What about feeling sorry for the victims instead?
In every war there are collateral damages.. stop whining about your people among them and accusing other people how they deal the stress what has happened. How about feelin even a little sorry what happened in Paris, victims and their families ?
how about being silent ?

So you are pointing my place, being a woman to be silent ?
Everytime something happens which could be looked negative in religious point of view by you, your concern is how your belief system is seen. I have noticed this many times.

Culture is what creates terrorists. Culture includes inherited beliefs, moral beliefs and strictures, attitude towards people with same culture and attitude towards people with different culture. Culture is also the tool which is used to recruit terrorists, they know how vunerable and easy target others are who share the same culture. And yes religions are part of the culture, christians are also part of the culture. What kind is your culture defines who you are and who´s line you stand in.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wtf is going on there?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
errr why is this thread in the Skunk works?

Anyway i know i am late into this one but I do have some thoughts.

I think firstly this attack is represents a watershed moment in the fight against terrorism not just for France but for the whole of Europe. This attack was a demonstration of how far they will go and how easy it is for them to strike, since the attacks at the start of the year France has been on a heightened state of alert. Not only this but the targets themselves are a huge concern, before this most terrorist attacks would be against symbolic targets (eg. twin-towers, embassies, attacking soldiers and so on) or against public transportation systems, however this attack went for the softest of targets.

This in itself represents a worrying change, it demonstrates that the terrorists know now that public transportation systems are too hard to it as are large symbolic targets so they have changed their tactics. Now they are going after the really soft targets such as restaurants, clubs, football stadiums and the like. Not only that but these kind of attacks against such soft targets create the same kind of psychological impact and can be done much easier. All they have to do is get a guy with a gun in a public place and job done. No requirement for explosives training, no need for extensive planing just "hear is a gun, go kill some infidels".

I honestly think that this is just going to be the first of these kinds of attacks in Europe, I think we are going to see more and i think they will be worse. To day gunmen in a concert all in Paris tomorrow a gunman in a mall in Berlin they next week a church in Rome and then a street on London.

With that said the security services are faced with only one solution, a strong reaction. What that will be only time will tell but I suspect a much more aggressive war against ISIS is a obvious one.

The really tough question however is how do you protect these kind of targets in future with out taking away even more liberty. Airport style scanners outside every McDonald's is just not a viable option.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Culture is what creates terrorists.

You talk about un-culture like PNAC and freaks like Dick Cheney or Dubbyou Bush as well? Agreed.
edit on 14-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: awareness10
Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

I couldn't help but notice how cute these "Islam bashing" posts are .

"Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply."

yeah , as if people don't hate muzzi's gut already . MSM has done it's job very well . people hate us and brand us all the same .

Let us recap whats happening :

4- the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries . 50 Iranians have been killed in the fight against ISIS . they died for your security and mine . did anyone in MSM even mention them ?

Yes, let's racap. Military aged males make up the majority of refugees who are fleeing Syria, and Russia are the ones who are decimating ISIS through airstrikes. I fail to see your "the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries" claim.

Huh ? Russia is the only one attacking ISIS ? it's good that Russia is one of the good guys again . lol

they were the bad people some hours ago .

anyway , since you're astonishingly ignorant or at least pretend to be ignorant , Russia started his air-campaign just a couple of months ago .

ISIS existed since 5 years ago .

i leave you with this , and i wish you a happy day .

Ya, ISIS has existed for five years and Russia has done more in a couple of months to eradicate them than your ME countries that you claim are supposedly fighting them have done. I'll leave you with this.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep, the terrorists have definitely changed their targets. I have a sickening feeling though that this will spread beyond Europe. There are hundreds of malls, sports stadiums, concert venues, etc. in North America. Thousands of 'soft targets'. Too many to protect effectively. This won't end well.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'm so sorry haman, you do make some good points.

But Dolluka must never be silenced. Nor I. Nor any of us.

edit on 11/14/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

(post by BrokedownChevy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Your attitude speaks volumes, are you here to do damage control. Why don't you just save it for another day

If what you say is true why this?

EXCLUSIVE: AS PARIS BURNED, UK MUSLIMS TOLD TO ‘STRUGGLE’ FOR ISLAMIC STATE IN UNPRECEDENTED ISLAMIST SHOW OF FORCE
www.breitbart.com... show-of-force/

Why should haman10 justify to you, what some uk punks on the other side of the globe supposedly have told?

edit on 14-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Under the first national state of emergency to be declared in France since 1961, an extra 1,500 soldiers were mobilised to reinforce police in Paris, Hollande’s office said. All Saturday’s sports events in the capital were cancelled, while many major shops, department stores, museums and tourist sites – including the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and Disneyland – stayed closed. Several metro stations were also shut.

Syrian who apparently passed through Greece as refugee was 'one of Paris killers'

Embrace your freedom in the Coalition of Willing, my French fellas!
I would be up to follow you in any general strike you folks organize.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oops
edit on 11/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Ya, ISIS has existed for five years and Russia has done more in a couple of months to eradicate them than your ME countries that you claim are supposedly fighting them have done. I'll leave you with this.

How would you know what ME countries have done in the last 5 yrs to combat ISIS, as if western media coverage of that is as widely covered as the Russian involvement of the last couple of months.
Why all the Russia love all of a sudden, isn't Russia supposed to be U.S.'s biggest rival? (Or is it only convenient for discussion purposes only)
Seeing how Iran borders Syria and Irak, I would say that they're alot closer to the fire, than western countries.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

edit on 11/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Ignore the troll. He speaks as an innocent then chants Death to America as he is told by his leaders. No other country does this. Iran harbored and trained the 9/11 hijackers. Don't trust his words that all Muslim leaders condemn these attacks. The left hand waves the flag of peace while the right holds a knife.

You of all people are telling others to ignore the troll, while you spew this nonsense yourself?
Show me where haman10 has chanted "Death to America" or is this just in your imagination?
Time to take a good look in the mirror, if I were you.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join