It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What Europe should do right now is to close all their borders. ALL of them. Don't let anyone in or out.

Here in the US we need to track down these refugees. Monitor them. Keep Citizen Watch Groups on their taps.

They all should feel the pressure.

Death to ISIS!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: UnBreakable

Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times

So you ignore the Christians bombing abortion clinics in your own neck of the woods - USA sure has evolved!

Please go start a thread bashing Christians and the U.S. I'm sure you'll have lots of customers, but your thoughts here are distracting from the subject matter.

Here - I even have a title for you "Christians and Americans worse than ISIS!"

You can put it in the LOL forum.
tia.
edit on 11/14/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

really? they hate our way of live. They hate us. They are being brainwashed that we are the greatest evil in the world. What else?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
What Europe should do right now is to close all their borders. ALL of them. Don't let anyone in or out.

Here in the US we need to track down these refugees. Monitor them. Keep Citizen Watch Groups on their taps.

They all should feel the pressure.

Death to ISIS!

Totally agree. What a massive mistake it was to allow this 'Ideology' into Europe and I fear there will be more attacks to come in the near future in 'germany' 'Belgium' or 'Sweden' or all 3.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

A french man with a handgun was arrested at London Gatwick Airport.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
anyone positively identified on a terror list or know radical should be deported or jailed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: angeldoll

really? they hate our way of live. They hate us. They are being brainwashed that we are the greatest evil in the world. What else?

I simply wondered what your thoughts are. Thanks.

CX

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel
Flight AF1741 from Amsterdam to Paris was grounded after "Jihadi John" tweet. Tweet also warned about terrorist strikes at Brussels and Amsterdam airports.

Belfast Telegraph

I'm confused. Is this supposed to have been "THE" Jihadi John's Twitter account?

He talks about the Paris incident, yet John was supposedly taken out by a drone the day before.

Also, how brain dead does a terrorist have to be to Tweet about exactly what they are going to do? Talk about the art of surprise!

Or have I read that wrong?

CX.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just saw on msnbc that a Siryan passport was found on one of the attackers..why do terrorists insist on bringing their passports.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

I couldn't help but notice how cute these "Islam bashing" posts are .

"Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply."

yeah , as if people don't hate muzzi's gut already . MSM has done it's job very well . people hate us and brand us all the same .

Let us recap whats happening :

1- there are 1 billion muslims in the world , ISIS and all other maniacs who terror others in the name of Islam , consist harshly 0.00001% of the muslim population .

2- the MAJORITY of the victims regarding their disgusting and repulsive acts of terror are infact MUSLIMS themselves .

3- literally all muslims around the world condemned these series of attacks , my telegram account is filled with messages of condemnation and sympathy and yeah i'm a proud muslim .

4- the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries . 50 Iranians have been killed in the fight against ISIS . they died for your security and mine . did anyone in MSM even mention them ?

So if i call myself christian and wear a cross then blow myself in the middle of Tehran's milad tower and kill a thousand people while chanting "Death to Islam" , should christianity be blamed ?

is jesus christ accountable for the shyte that i do ?

===================================================================

I can at least talk as a rep. of my country : We muslims of Iran condemn these acts .
We also condemn the attacks in beirut (lebanon) the day before which claimed the lives of 50 innocent people

^ did you know about this ? of course you didn't .

muslim life is cheap . we are the new jews .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennogob
a reply to: asen_y2k

I'm living in 13th district in Paris so just South of where all this happened.It's a popular district but usually it's quiet by night...

This night was different cause I could see gang of youths hanging around , shouting "It's only the beginning" or "France leave Syria immediately"...

But I must clarify that they were very young like between 15 and 20 , most probably drunk and stoned so you know I think we must don't grant importance to unbrained teenagers but I must admit it's quite pityful to see these behaviours...

Last News here on TV : A 30 years old FRENCH guy with no security record for radicalization appear among the 4 terrorists in Bataclan theater

EDIT : In fact they are saying now that he was recorded for radicalization and well known from intelligence services...

At least the youth has some brains left, think that's a good sign. Nobody with a brain buys this War on Terror crap, it was just a matter of time until this war reached the Coalition of Willing to strike back.

Willing to kill and die they were, maybe it's time to take our democracies back?

They always know precisely well who those folks were in hindsight, one has to wonder why they were unable to stop it in the first place. I'll go with LIHOP here, screw the police state.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
U.S. now carrying out air strike in Libya against ISIS

apparently yesterday
edit on 14-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

If I was in your shoes I would be pissed.

Iran has been fighting ISIS almost since day one while we in the west have done pretty much nothing but a few token airstrikes and worse accidentally training , supplying and funding them.

Then we get attacked by these monsters and we blame you.

edit on 14-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: awareness10
Dear France,

Wake the ## Up.

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That was the first site that popped up when I did a simple Google search for comments.

Time

A simple search online shows them speaking out. The media isn't going to show it on TV because it goes against their agenda.

A large majority of muslims will not support terrorism. However, it is laughable when muslims tweet, "ISLAM MEANS PEACE". The quran has a large section about war.
Quran - Spoils of War

Most people are just trying to live their lives in peace. However, Islam is a breeding ground for intolerance and radicalism.

I don't think anyone should be judged for being a muslim. Although, the middle east would be much better without Islam.

Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply. That being said it's 100% true. Good luck, brotha'.

I couldn't help but notice how cute these "Islam bashing" posts are .

"Get ready to be labeled ignorant, bigoted, racist, etc. for this reply."

yeah , as if people don't hate muzzi's gut already . MSM has done it's job very well . people hate us and brand us all the same .

Let us recap whats happening :

1- there are 1 billion muslims in the world , ISIS and all other maniacs who terror others in the name of Islam , consist harshly 0.00001% of the muslim population .

2- the MAJORITY of the victims regarding their disgusting and repulsive acts of terror are infact MUSLIMS themselves .

3- literally all muslims around the world condemned these series of attacks , my telegram account is filled with messages of condemnation and sympathy and yeah i'm a proud muslim .

4- the only countries who are actually and truly fight these groups are Islamic countries . 50 Iranians have been killed in the fight against ISIS . they died for your security and mine . did anyone in MSM even mention them ?

So if i call myself christian and wear a cross then blow myself in the middle of Tehran's milad tower and kill a thousand people while chanting "Death to Islam" , should christianity be blamed ?

is jesus christ accountable for the shyte that i do ?

===================================================================

I can at least talk as a rep. of my country : We muslims of Iran condemn these acts .
We also condemn the attacks in beirut (lebanon) the day before which claimed the lives of 50 innocent people

^ did you know about this ? of course you didn't .

muslim life is cheap . we are the new jews .

"Literally all Muslims" huh? I can't imagine what your inbox must look like with a billion messages in it letting you know that "literally all" Muslims condemned the attack.

Breaking news: somebody somewhere hates somebody else. Muslim, Christian, Jew, white, black, Asian, whatever. Somebody somewhere hates it. I love the "we are the new Jews" bit though. That really drove home the plight of Muslims for me.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Whats a more tolerant society?
which people are more tolerent?

Either read the articles I linked with my comment or let it be. But don't come at me like this and ask this Captain Obvious BS, which has already been addressed in the articles I provided.

Stay ignorant if you like but leave me out of this.
edit on 14-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
To all the "gun grabbers" and those who support them....how is that gun control in France working out now? I bet all of those dead people wish they had a gun to fight those terrorists back. The police (eventually) took them out, but some of the terrorists got away. The people may have been able to stop this hours earlier, if they had some protection...that gun control didn't matter to the terrorists did it?
I have a feeling this is why they didn't attack America like that, because we DO have people in the streets, with guns to correct them.
edit on 14-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Interesting when SHTF in Europe and terrorists are to blame, your only concern is how your religion is viewed. What about feeling sorry for the victims instead?
In every war there are collateral damages.. stop whining about your people among them and accusing other people how they deal the stress what has happened. How about feelin even a little sorry what happened in Paris, victims and their families ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Even though almost all religions started in the iron age, the rest have evolved, changed with the times

So you ignore the Christians bombing abortion clinics in your own neck of the woods - USA sure has evolved!

You've got to be kidding, right? You're going to equate sporadic abortion bombings in years past which have resulted in a few deaths to the thousands who have died by the hands of ISIS in an ongoing terror campaign that have included beheadings, burning people alive, and shooting children in the back of the head? Facepalm.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: satellite1
Just saw on msnbc that a Siryan passport was found on one of the attackers..why do terrorists insist on bringing their passports.

like I said on another thread, maybe they are proud martyrs and want to be known

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ELESDEE
This is my first post on ATS.

While i feel upset and truly saddened by the events occurred/ing...i am not suprised. The last number of years have slowly built up to events like this occuring more frequently. Stemming from the obvious " War on Terror" to the more recent Syrian civil war.

My views on this subject are..

The west has been bombing/invading/ruling/taken advantage of these mostly islamic country's for decades now. Sure in the MSM eyes its for peace and for the freedom of the world...i think most here would agree that its not, but thats another topic.

If it was my country and people being abused and violated year after year i assume that i too would build up quite an ammount of hate towards the perpetrators doing it.

I dont want to drift this thread...it being my first post i most likely have already... but honestly what does the world thinks going to happen?

ISIS/The taliban and other organisations do not have the skills/support to take on the armys of the countrys doing the real damage...so they go where they can inflict the most damage, pain and suffering with the most effect, while using the least ammount of resources.... todays events being an example.

I hope to see an end to all this but sadly...after todays events...i dont think its possible.

Muslims arnt bad people..the west arnt bad people...we all have good inside wanting to be the dominant force, but when one side is constantly abused and kept down...i can understand why so much evil and hate would take over and lead these people to do such insane things like this.

I will be saying a prayer to the universe tonight, for more understanding and patience for the people of this world... and also that the innocents lost in not only this tragedy...but the ones in the past and future...can find there way to the light of the next stage.

Regards.

Welcome to ATS!

And thanks for your reply, I agree wholeheartedly.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join