It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

That is actually what is going to happen in the long run.

Yes.

They are mainly there to conquer, so absolutely, the more apparent it becomes over time to people the sooner it will happen but it's inevitable.

Quoted so that we can all know for certain where these threads all lead - to this

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I live in both the UK and Canada, I have first hand witnessed the demise of my UK hometown and surrounding areas in the last few years and rapidly since the summer. The violent crime is up, the knife attacks are almost daily, yes daily! It is only when someone nearly dies or dies from one that it makes the headlines, but it has become unsafe to walk to the high street from just 10 minutes away. The perpetrators in most cases (not all) have been of "Asian" decent, a term widely used in Britain to describe people with "brown skin". I have no idea how or why this term became what it is but I thought I would clear that up. These facts are not derived from media, but from firsthand experiences and daily conversations in the local community.

Large amounts of these crimes are committed by groups/gangs of young boys/men. I see them on a regular basis and can spot it from a distance. (You learn to when you grow up in London, however the violent nature today is 10000 times worse).

Europe should have just let families with children in to start with, young men with no jobs/money and years of struggling to survive combined with cultures that do not put women as equals simply turning up in towns that have very different ways of life is irresponsible of the government for both parties.

I find it very interesting that the most violent area in my hometown in Canada with the highest crime rate is almost entirely made up of so called "brown people". Also a side note, those people call themselves "brown people". It has become well known as a no go zone even by many of my good friends who are "brown".

My prediction in the very near future is local groups/gangs of whites clashing with local groups/gangs of non whites that will create boundary lines forcing people into zones that segregate. This will create extremist hatred for one another on a much larger scale, I see no other way of this playing out.

Not through irrational fear but through first hand experiences, I will be spending most of my time in the safe arms of Canada as I feel I am no longer safe or comfortable in London.

The Police in the UK are not able to handle the abundance of violent attacks and keep people safe from muggings and sexual assault that have become rampant.

Is the video we just watched sensationalized? Sure the music is like the start of a Hollywood movie and makes it look like we all have hours to live. But the message is not too far off the mark.

What can be done about it? Nothing, every attempt will be dubbed "Racism".

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That is actually what is going to happen in the long run.

Yes.

They are mainly there to conquer, so absolutely, the more apparent it becomes over time to people the sooner it will happen but it's inevitable.

Quoted so that we can all know for certain where these threads all lead - to this

It's a thread about an invasion and rape..... where do you expect it to lead?

It's not actually a complicated debate. It boils down to should we let in a group of people who will breed us out of existence over the course of a century and eliminate our culture. Yes or No, if No how would you stop them?

The answer to that question isn't going to be nice.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

How dare you bring personal accounts into this and even claim the videos aren't far off the mark. That is very bigoted and racist of you. Don't you know we will all be joining hands and singing Kumbaya with the bleeding hearts on here leading the song, even with their heads cut off.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

My prediction in the very near future is local groups/gangs of whites clashing with local groups/gangs of non whites that will create boundary lines forcing people into zones that segregate. This will create extremist hatred for one another on a much larger scale, I see no other way of this playing out.

Here... Just Truth

It'll settle into boundaries, and the push back will begin.

No one should be mad at me in a forum that says we are truth seekers.... This is exactly what happened every time Europe pushed into the ME and every time the ME pushed back into Europe

Shouldn't let them in because we've seen the outcome 7 times or so already.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's a thread about an invasion and rape..... where do you expect it to lead?

Exactly where people who cry invasion and rape want it to lead

It's not actually a complicated debate. It boils down to should we let in a group of people who will breed us out of existence over the course of a century and eliminate our culture. Yes or No, if No how would you stop them?

It's not a debate - you don't actually allow for debate. You've made up your mind. How are you different from the Nazis?

The answer to that question isn't going to be nice.

Yes, no doubt. Fortunately - you're not actually in charge of anything. You're just a whiny little voice on the internet

But - I'm well aware - there are many more whiny little voices just like yours on the internet and out there in the real world

I guess we'll just have to see in a hundred years or so how this all plays out. In the meantime - I'm hoping humanity gets this one right and the maggots lose this time around

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Exactly where people who cry invasion and rape want it to lead

People who cry invasion and rape.... are people who are being invaded and raped they can cry whatever the hell they want.

It's not a debate - you don't actually allow for debate. You've made up your mind. How are you different from the Nazis?

Not I just am winning. And you have nothing but the whole world belongs to us all bs to justify one culture attempting to over run another when we all know this is actually a tactic not a crisis.

I'm different from the Nazis in that I don't buy Race based agendas that destroy cultures. So I can't go along with the multicultural banner being used to eliminate whole Nations over time.

Then it all drivels off into name calling from you.... Nice.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So when I hear the goal is to establish a caliphate in Europe, that's just a misnomer too. Hopefully you get your head out of the sand before it happens.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
lol this is funny already...

"people who cry invasion and rape"

lol, lol... like those people getting RAPED?

Like 90% Male refugees lol, who the hell leaves a war torn region and sends the guys and leaves the women behind mostly?

Who in Europe actually is supporting this?.... That Guy in the Video... "My nuts are THIS BIG my Big Nuts" This guy be it a fright video or not is now your frackin neighbor lol, and many others just like him.....

I'm cryin, you almost deserve what is going to happen I swear to god lol.

Imam's all over screaming "go, go forth give them fertility, out breed them" and Europe's response is... "no not these guys they aren't like that" "just refugees" give em a big juicy kiss....

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I guess we'll just have to see in a hundred years or so how this all plays out. In the meantime - I'm hoping humanity gets this one right and the maggots lose this time around

History has been unwaveringly damning of this kind of fear mongering, hate, intolerance and propaganda.

Hitler would tell you his dreams didn't turn out as planned if he didn't put a bullet in his own head.

Doesn't mean it doesn't continue to exist, but in the end they lose. History ahs been consistent there.

Germany has seen more immigrants from Poland or Russia or Greece or Romania or Italy or Serbia, Kosovo...the list goes on and on ..than it sees from the Middle East..And yet they remain "Germany"
en.wikipedia.org...

Sweden?
AS of 5 years ago..

In 2011, with the total population being 9,562,556; roughly 15% of the population was born abroad, 5% of the population was born in Sweden to two parents born abroad, and another 7% was born in Sweden to one parent born abroad. Resulting in 27% of the Swedish population being of at least partly foreign descent.

And yet they remain "Sweden"..

And of course the USA has survived this same kind of hateful nonsense with the Germans, Irish, Chinese, Italians et al.

And yet we remain the USA..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
lol this is funny already...

Like 90% Male refugees lol, who the hell leaves a war torn region and sends the guys and leaves the women behind mostly?

Those brave military age men staying and fighting, er, what a bunch of pu$$ies, like the guys who cover their faces when they behead journalists and shoot 200 kids in the back of the head.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

History has been unwaveringly damning of this kind of fear mongering, hate, intolerance and propaganda.

:-)

Thank you for that. It's the undeniable truth about this world - change is a constant

This is not going to be easy. But, eventually Muslim citizens in Europe will be complaining about all the Chinese

And the world goes round...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Hitler would tell you his dreams didn't turn out as planned if he didn't put a bullet in his own head.

Doesn't mean it doesn't continue to exist, but in the end they lose. History ahs been consistent there.

Germany has seen more immigrants from Poland or Russia or Greece or Romania or Italy or Serbia, Kosovo...the list goes on and on ..than it sees from the Middle East..And yet they remain "Germany"
en.wikipedia.org...

Sweden?
AS of 5 years ago..

In 2011, with the total population being 9,562,556; roughly 15% of the population was born abroad, 5% of the population was born in Sweden to two parents born abroad, and another 7% was born in Sweden to one parent born abroad. Resulting in 27% of the Swedish population being of at least partly foreign descent.

And yet they remain "Sweden"..

Not for much longer. Early immigrants to the USA assimilated to the USA culture and learned to integrate their culture values. These people want no part of the culture they're invading.

"Sweden: Police point out 55 Muslim-dominated areas where “criminals” have taken control of the area"
"With well over 100,000 more Muslims arriving every year, Sweden is changing rapidly. There is no chance that the country can integrate so many Islamic refugees and immigrants, and as a consequence, they create their own settlements with their own values".
www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well this is complete nonsense.

I have repeatedly stated that virtually all incidents in the West of "anti immigration" fervor have been midguided, fuels at least in part by not much more than Racism.

If you are going to try to use typical Liberal vs Conservative arguments against me in regards to immigration they will fail. I support immigration, i'm extremely to left in my beliefs.

But I also recognize an invasion when I see one. And names of a map don't make whom ever took it over "Swedish" That would be like.... Naming the United States "Native Americans" and saying see we didn't do anything... it's a ludicrous thought line.

I can't support the importation of people who would make my habits and behavior at the very least illegal no matter how Liberal I am, the problem is the people you are supporting would again at the least support legalities that make it illegal for me to be me lol... if not straight up harm me, I can't support it in the places I live or like to go...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let me add...

The United States Culture IS Multiculturalism.

And still this particular wave can not be supported because it doesn't believe in Multiculturalism it believe in Islamic law

This is entirely different, all previous waves wanted to be part of us, this one wants to take over, convert it's not immigration or refugees, it's plainly an invasion. The actual difference between the two being "incorporating into" vs "take control of"
edit on 12-11-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Not for much longer. Early immigrants to the USA assimilated to the USA culture and learned to integrate their culture values.

Sure did...despite folks just like yourself.

These people want no part of the culture they're invading.

See the Irish won't assimilate poster above...ignorance and hate...same as it ever was..
edit on 12-11-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Revolution9

Actually it is getting worse, i am witnessing this in my own country. We don´t have any space left for them and they are still coming. Our police has said they don´t have enough staff to deal all the alarms refugees centers has. There has been a lot of problems, they even fight and kill each others there.. plus many other things what is seen in video. It is getting much uglier than this video says.
In Northern country there is already snow, in here they expect snow next week. Places are full there is no space and they are still coming, now they are planning to host them in tents. Tents in North.. guess what it is going to bring.. more unrest for sure.

Right, Scandinavian countries are going to be cold in the winter, and currently it is still autumn..I don't see how it's going to be possible for people to remain in tents while the weather outside is below zero degrees..

I saw a news article today where the groups of migrants in Pas de Calais, France, were actually hurling rocks at French authorities who were trying to contain their transience on highways, mounting to arriving to people's homes where the French residents are frightened of these "migrant zombie highway walkers" who do not seem to know where to go and do not seem to know what it is they are waiting for.. they anticipate being brought into Great Britain, when in reality it does not seem as though that is going to happen.. UK citizens are not going to welcome them in, and then the French government is sort of standing by calmly waiting to determine how to respond to the 4500-6000 "highway roamers" who are becoming agitated because they live uncomfortably--

The French residents of that town are genuinely frightened and are fearful that these people will randomly tread their yards, their garages, their windows etc-- they come that close-- what do they probably want? to enter someone's cozy home??

For goodness sake--how do you think the elderly and children respond to these peculiar people who seem to have no understanding of where their future is heading? There are these makeshift camps, called the "Jungle" now, and it likewise is out in the North where it is about to get phenomenally cold..

They are sort of like zombies, migranting zombies who have no where to potty..that alone is a frightening experience, not having a place to deposit comfortably and then thereafter wash your hands with soap and water.. diseases anyone? They are homeless and do not want to ask for exile in France, but insist on obtaining exile in Great Britain..Why? Why Great Britain?

Humanitarian groups seem to arrive giving them food, clothing and blankets and tents, but it's tiring living with a bunch of men in tents together trying to stay warm..When they act out against the authorities it's clearly an act of desperation, and an where they realize and acknowledge that their situation is clearly out of their hands; That is precisely what they want- to re obtain control of their dilemma and construct order of it somehow..

I've never seen anything like this, it's so disturbing..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Well this is complete nonsense.

Glad we agree on something.

I can't support the importation of people who would make my habits and behavior at the very least illegal no matter how Liberal I am, the problem is the people you are supporting would again at the least support legalities that make it illegal for me to be me lol... if not straight up harm me, I can't support it in the places I live or like to go...

You are confusing the people fleeing with the extremism they are fleeing from.

The Germans that fled Hitler's reign of terror were not Nazi's..

Again...can't have rational discussions with people failing at the basic thinking level.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You're sad fella..there is nothing Nazi about anything he is saying..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Right, when you migrate to a new country it's because you wish to adopt their fruitful way of living, and fruitful way of thinking and conducting life and rules and values.. You're going to a better place and there is a reason for that..

I do not understand why migrants would go to a place and culture they hold in contempt--

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join