It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: SprocketUK I hope because of my belief system or the fact my experience with immigration has not been as negative as others

Your belief system reqires you do harm to the country and those who already live here?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK as I said my belief system and my life experience, both are none of your business

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

a reply to: SprocketUK I hope because of my belief system or the fact my experience with immigration has not been as negative as others

Okay but to ignore what is going on overall, Europe, is under seige. It just hasn't happened to you yet. Did you watch the whole video?

It comes down to numbers-of population. They will out birth you and win, without a single shot-at the current rate.

What amazes me, and others I am sure, is that your "leaders" LET THEM IN!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: SprocketUK as I said my belief system and my life experience, both are none of your business

You brought it up, not me.
Spiky, aren't you? Why is that? Could it be you took a position on this issue without thinking it through? Then you found out it was indefensible? And now you are embarrassed, but can't bring yourself to admit your error?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72 as you said our leaders let them in. Not me. The U.K. Has only said it will take 20,000 Syrians. We have a uk population of over 60 million, so I doubt I will notice them. We have a bit of a crisis with Indian restaurants closing at about 18 a week from not enough staff. Hopefully the Syrians can knock up a decent lamb buhna

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: dollukka

This video has no source. I can't tell what is happening or where. The earth belongs to people, all the people. I found that Germany stopped taking refugees in and started sending some back.

This is unproven hysteria. Sounds similar to conservative fears of Mexicans in the US.

Yes you are right, the earth does belong to people, the people that lived in those areas first for generations, now its time for those Euro's to grow some balls and get some militias together and start taking thier country's back.
Because I sure as hell know that i would be popping these SOB's left right and centre as my heritage to my country stretches back over 50,000 years.
it's like my uncle say's it was bad enough the first time sure as hell wont let it happen again.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well I have just seen an American say today that European Countries didn't worry about their problems with their southern borders!! It is comments like this I fail to understand. How you coming over from Mexico can be equated to this mass exodus from African and Middle Eastern Countries is beyond me. Here in the UK we have had immigration for years from people coming from Eastern Europeans Countries which is the same as the immigration in America. The Eastern Europeans weren't coming from war torn countries or from different mindsets and beliefs. In Europe and UK we have always had immigration thats what makes our Countries so great with the mixture of different people. However, Europe didn't have any involvement in Mexicans wanting to cross the border. It wasn't because of our foreign policies. The refugees coming from Syria and other Middle Eastern Countries are as a direct result of America's foreign policy.
a reply to: ISeeTheFnords

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK what are you on about?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Thank you for demostrating that you DID NOT watch the complete video.

Or is your name Mohannadademed, or whatever they call themselves. I see it is the number one name given to males in the UK.

Where is this utopia you live?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Blatant propaganda BS that video in the OP.
While there most definitely is a crisis regarding the numbers who are fleeing and the management of the crisis, painting everyone coming into Europe as foaming at the mouth rapists, covert ISIS fighters or sleeper agents is just a way of dehumanizing them and trying to not feel anything or care about the situation.
It's cold and inhuman.

Of course not every single person coming across is a genuine refugee or someone who's life is in danger but what do you do then? Stop all of them, jail them, send them back on rickety boats?
The situation seems bad and could be out of control but the video in the OP is a complete disgrace - Hitler would be proud.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: bjarneorn

Do feminists upset you? That's a shame.

Ok, let me give it to you straight faced ... you think the refugees should be "welcomed".

I do, most definitely. Thankfully the Scottish Government does too.

The Scottish Government has repeatedly called on the UK Government to play a part in a co-ordinated European response to this emergency humanitarian issue and has agreed to take a fair and proportionate share of refugees in Scotland.
Following today’s comments by the Prime Minister that the UK will take 20,000 refugees by 2020 which will be funded through the UK aid budget, Humza Yousaf, Scotland’s Minister for Europe and International Development, said: “As made clear by the First Minister at last week’s emergency humanitarian summit, Scotland is willing to take our fair share of refugees to help some of the most vulnerable people in need.
“We welcome the Prime Minister’s shift in attitude and late recognition that the UK has a role to play as an important first step. The 20,000 refugees over five years should not be seen as a cap or an upper limit and we must also play our part in responding to the crisis on the southern European coast line.

Riaghaltas na h-Alba

You don't provide help to your own homeless, but want to give it to foreigners ... hypocrite.

Don't I? Are you sure about that? Really sure?

The people who really need our help, are still in the middle east ... getting beheaded, because they don't have the means, or the money to pay smugglers to smuggle them to Europe.

The UK is taking Syrians directly from refugee camps, one thing that I find myself agreeing with David Cameron about. What is it you're concerned about specifically? That the 'wrong' people are getting in? Healthy ones? How dare they be healthy.

The news made me angry, watching thousands of people men, women and children WALKING across Europe to find a place of safety.
There is poverty in Europe, of course there is. We live in a place where greed is King and human misery is an unfortunate by-product of keeping the rich rich. It is not the refugees' fault and we should not turn them away.

Ahhh, I see the problem now....
edit on 12-11-2015 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72 I'm not a Muslim and no my name is not Mohammed. I live in the uk, but don't believe in the concept of Utopias, every country has its down side. No where is perfect. I hope that's enough information for you,

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It will be the end of Europe. Thats the islamic plan. All these people many who wont conform to western worldview or its laws will destroy every country over there unless they do something. I see the people getting tired of their idiotic governments and taking actions into their own hands. Extreme racism movement and so called white supremists will start making a comeback. Feel bad for Europe. I dont forsee a compromise when so many immigrants are flooding in with mo background checks looting and demanding aid. There are no jobs for these people there are simply too many so they will be on the government tit selling drugs and they will bankrupt Europe.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think you have done a brilliant post and rather eloquently explained what is blatantly obvious to us here in Europe and the UK. Same with our red squirrels here in the UK. Since grey squirrels were introduced gradually they have been outbred and are now almost extinct.

And still staying with nature I have said a couple of times what is happening now and how people are feeling is only the same as a group of gorillas would feel. They have a strong silverback gorilla to lead the group and to protect their resources and keep them safe. A silverback gorilla wouldn't just roll over and let another gorilla come into the group. He would fight for his group to keep them safe. Our leaders should be our silverback gorillas protecting our groups and lands but they are not doing that. A group of gorillas wouldn't be seen as racist, xenophobic etc. Those are just man made words. A group of gorillas would be seen as territorial like most animals. Animals are territorial to protect their whole group and species and to make sure their is enough food and resources. People may think we as humans have evolved much further but we still have those survival instincts that have been passed down to us through our ancestors. If our ancestors hadn't used their survival instincts none of us would be hear now!a reply to: Metropolis1927

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Then perhaps your name is Chamberlin?

Well, we won't have to wait long to see who is right about the problems associatied with the video.

Believe me, I hope I'm wrong.

But, I pretty sure I am not.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72
Enough of the ignorance please. You can guess my name all day long, knock yourself out. It's a bit weird though

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
4 million people did vote UKIP as their democratic right and got 1 MP and Liberals with nowhere near that amount of votes got 8 seats. The Green Party even got 2 seats. On Remembrance Sunday UKIP were the only party who were not allowed to lay a wreath because of certain rules that say a party has to have 6 MP's. So the leader of 4 million people wasn't allowed to lay a wreath. You mean that democracy, yeah right!a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
Yeah they've banned Christmas too

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
4 million people did vote UKIP as their democratic right and got 1 MP and Liberals with nowhere near that amount of votes got 8 seats. The Green Party even got 2 seats. On Remembrance Sunday UKIP were the only party who were not allowed to lay a wreath because of certain rules that say a party has to have 6 MP's. So the leader of 4 million people wasn't allowed to lay a wreath. You mean that democracy, yeah right!a reply to: woodwardjnr

this is true ,we have no democracy here,cameron did not win the majority vote,,anyone who claims we do is a proven liar

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Your comment "if we were not messing with their house they wouldn't be here"! 20% are Syrian. The rest aren't. 27% are of unknown countries. Can you tell me how you know we are messing with the houses of 27% of these people when we don't even know where they are from? If someone came kicking your door in on your house and demanded to be let in would you happily let them in or would you ring the Police in fear for your life?a reply to: purplemer

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join