It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing targets, come in my tent!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

A question would be easier? Or in what area you want to know sthg, like jobwise, private, or whatever?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Can you tell me what my life holds for me in the future? Will I move?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Tam88

Do you have a question or just "in general the next few days"?

Just In general
if you would please it would be much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: tweetie

First thought 136? Not kg lol! In kg 68.

I stepped on my scale and it read 115 llbs.
Scout's honor!

Peeple, I wanted to ask a definitive question so I chose my weight. Those kinds of questions can be very difficult. I hadn't weighed myself in quite a while so I didn't have a number already in my mind which could have been read.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DeadCat

Yours was one i thought to be just for viewing, but since you're game with cards too:

For you i got the moon, which is a symbol for the unknown, you seem to let your emotions guide you.
There is a woman but she is less significant to you, you're happier following your own path and her reasoning seems to be in the way of your fullfillment. Are you an aries, because you seem to have a lot of the properties?
Watch out someone wants to sabotage your growth! Could be the woman?

I'm a Leo, not much emotional type. But I have to say that seems to be the only flaw. I would definitely say your reading was a reasonable interpretation of my current situation.

Still interested for my post on page 4 though, I mentally set a lot of hints, and even answers as an attempt to make it easier on you. XD

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tam88

Okay i try, but remember i am still learning, so even if it's a total miss, please give me a feedback?

I'd say you're a feline female😀. Means you're someone who adapts to the enviroment. Also you did or are about to start a new project. And that's a trying time for you, seems like you go through almost all emotional stages. You think about playing it save and abandoning your project, or you should, because after the departure the happy times start. But you feel powerless like your current status quo is out of your controll, but it really is not.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Zethkal

Sure if you got a question for tarot cards? I thought them today and declared this to be their day?

Okay will do that. l'll revise my question then:

"There is someone I care about deeply, but circumstances, and misunderstandings lead to all kinds of problems. Will this person ever forgive me? Is waiting for this person a pointless endeavor or should I move on?"

EDIT:
What is interesting I think lot of us Scorpios are going through some kind emotional turbulence as I have since September (I only know that because I was looking for spiritual guidance since that time, but I could not find a straight answer).
edit on 11-11-2015 by Zethkal because: Just added info

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Sorry, almost missed your post, you would have been first. Sorry!

There is a chance to unearth a treasure you're very passionate about, but it would change everything!
You would adapt, but it would be a fight to earn your victory. Right now you're very focussed on one point and it seems you don't see how there is a lady in the background looking out for you.
Eventually you should take your time to combine your "urge" and your reason to let the decission happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Okay, i try.
But the first glance isn't very positiv. Seems like you're not really innocent in this mess, use it as an opportunity to learn and work on your resurrection. Use your mind to calm your emotions. The world is your oyster, everything will be okay. Just very likely not with this one.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No problem...was in no hurry.

Thank you for the reading. There is a problem about knowing whether it will happen..because in a limbo situation at the moment. Nice to know someone looking out for me though!!

thanks again.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi
i think you may have missed my post on page 7 .. I'm so excited to receive an awnser .. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well...I guess I got my answer, but wish it was better. Thank you for being honest and straightforward. Guess it is time to meet someone new.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Zethkal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1mag1ne22

Hi
.. Would you please tell me if you can see where and when I will meet my significant other? Also what his name might be .. Thank you in advance and I will be sure to update you in the future ! Regards

Well i tried the cards on this one, so no name.
But there's my answer:
You feel betrayed by your fate, like it should already have happened?
You're approach is mostly rational and there are two women. If you're a guy that should be good news... Are you?
You just have to go, your position looks pretty promising.

If that's wrong let me know, so i can try again. It feels wrong....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm almost afraid to ask, but was the main negative cause (from me) that affected this person?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Okay now it will get cryptic, at least for me, maybe it makes sense for you?

It is a decission against the heart and that's the basis for the situation.
It was meant to happen the way it did, no need for generosity, just take a step back to look at it, in a bigger picture.
You will fight with this person and it will be liberating, a fresh start.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I'm a straight female
so definatly looking for a male partner. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your time. I must say I do feel cheated by fate so far but I know he's out there somewhere and I hope I meet him soon ..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 1mag1ne22

I forgot to mention , if you wouldn't mind trying again i would be very grateful

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 1mag1ne22

Sorry, it felt wrong, so i tried again. This time, i would say:

It's not in your hands there was a time when it made you sad, but there is the ace of passion still waiting for you, your journey just started, and again: your position is very promising.
In the end there is the ace of coins, meaning a very real touch able treasure, and the sun, for clarity lust for life and joy!

This one feels better!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thank you that's beautiful

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
By spiritual definition what does "decision against the heart" mean?

Also

In the bigger picture I would have always fought with this person? Or is that a future event pointed out?
edit on 11-11-2015 by Zethkal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join