It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willing targets, come in my tent!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In for penny and all that give me a random fact about me
edit on 12-11-2015 by Chrisw0801 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just FYI guys, I don't think the OP is coming back to the thread - check out the post on page 9, about fourth up from the bottom of the page...

It basically says something along the lines of, 'Goodbye and thanks for playing everyone.'

Several people never got responses - though I think that's understandable, it gets tiring doing that sort of thing...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am concentrating on a small group of objects in my home that I spend most of my time with. I will make sure to think of this for the rest of the day so that you can remote view it.

WolvesAndSheeple

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Me me me!!!

I really have no questions though... Maybe how many kids will I have total?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolvesandsheeple
I am concentrating on a small group of objects in my home that I spend most of my time with. I will make sure to think of this for the rest of the day so that you can remote view it.

WolvesAndSheeple

I saw a round dark smallish cannon ball looking
object on a light grained wooden table and a pyramidal like object
may be in the mix .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Came in to see.what the OP was about. Not willing. There is a reason one must give permission for the demons to enter their lives directly. Doing this is no different than willingly using an Ujii board. No difference.

AndOP seems to know. Thus you are asked to be willing. It seems harmless, but is anything but.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No such thing as demons in the sense we believe it to be. All that came from Mesopotamia, and every culture copied them. It has no meaning other than wild imaginations, but I don't wish to talk about this in his thread. The spirit world which we know nothing of in reality could be anything, but will say every religion tried to shape it in their image.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This sounded very interesting. Wish OP was still giving it a shot. Would try.
edit on 14-11-2015 by NokturnalSun because: OP Is not coming back to post.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
never minnd. op is done

edit on 05pmSun, 15 Nov 2015 22:17:05 -0600Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:17:05 -0600pm1833 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So I guess I'll never find out what happened to Sparky the hound dog...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey peeple, me! My name is Martin Hayes Zollar, born august 18, 1988 in bakersfield CA.

Tell me anything that comes to mind! Also am interested in this topic so would love to connect via phone to chat if your willing at all.

Until then, I look forward to your reply.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bombholder081888

Calm your horses buddy. This isn't facebook or twitter. I don't even PM with the people around here it is kind of like anonymous(the regular word), professional, jovial but distant chatter on the regular boards. Get into it. Let the magic happen and just discuss here openly away.
Be a contributor.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Welcome back....

What do the cards say about all the people that got banned in this thread. Very curious....

fyi, we found Sparky...whewwwww

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was weird reading through and seeing things from more than 2 yrs ago. Myats brought this thread up, I doubt I would have seen it otherwise.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't do Tarot anymore. I was just using it on the way to see what's up with it and to kind of meditate on things.

Who's Sparky?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Find me some gold! buried around Brighouse west yorkshire.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Please tell me something about myself that you see.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired

Did you read my tag? The little green stuff below my posts? I ruined my credibility on purpose.
Until the future happens freaky things can happen it's impossible to know every incident that still could have tremendous impact.
I tried. And I believe it's better for you to go with your own intuition not mine. That's all it is: vague wording and intuition.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I will give you a 10% finders fee also.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20014779]Peeple[/post

Never mind

edit on 5-1-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join