It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders is an obvious racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

You made a bunch of wild claims with slanderous words without anything to back them up.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Thank goodness I have my hip waders on.

Nobody is buying it.
You shouldnt be selling it.

(Sloshes off to dryer ground)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshift20

originally posted by: thinline
As we all know, voter ID laws are racist. They disenfranchise non-whites because they don't have IDs and Bernie obviously knows this*. Since you need an ID to cash a check, Therefore his plan only helps white people. That's racist.

Voter ID laws are not racist.. they're common sense. Voting is a privilege that should not be abused. If you want to vote, you need an ID. Where I live, it's free to go get an ID. There's really no excuse.

Uh, I may be wrong, but I think Voting is a "right", not a privilege.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

"As we all know, voter ID laws are racist. They disenfranchise non-whites because they don't have IDs..."

Hmmmm. lemme get this straight...
You are basically saying that no one EXCEPT caucasians have IDs... like, driver's licenses.
You're also saying that 'we' ALL agree with this assumption.
Oh dear, oh dear.
That's just... a very big pile of bovine excrement, lol.

"Since you need an ID to cash a check, Therefore his plan only helps white people. That's racist."

That is blatant hypocrisy because you are applying race here as your primary, determining factor; that all people of any other ethnicity are ID-less and that all caucasions are ID'd.

That is, by definition, racist.

It's also gonna attract flies... seriously.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Voter ID laws aren't needed because no one wants to vote already and no one would do it fraudulently. Maybe 1 or 2 would but not enough to care. Meanwhile lots of people don't have driver licenses but want to drive anyway. And shouldn't be, either cuz they never passed a drivers test or they had the license suspended for crime. And yeah, plenty would want to go to a bank and take out a loan with a fake name. So don't play stupid republicans, just face facts and context.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From the article...

In fact, Sanders’s idea is quite sensible. “Postal banking”—which just means that post offices run savings accounts, cash checks, and perform other basic financial services—is common in most of Asia and Europe, and only about 7 percent of the world’s national postal systems don’t offer some bank-like services. Postal banking is a really good way to reach people who haven’t had access to standard savings accounts. One estimate figures that more than 1 billion people have used post offices for making deposits. Link

The premise of the thread is idiotic.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You may want to put this idea back in the oven and let it cook a little longer, it appears to be a bit half-baked.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Wow!

Is this a joke or is there some kind of idiocy competition currently underway here on ATS that I don't know about?

If so, you got my vote!

Your OP has to be right up there amongst the top 10 dumbest things I've seen here on ATS.

There is absolutely no rational correlation between the information sourced in your OP and any evidence of racism on the part of Bernie Sanders.

You're grasping at straws and your desperation & ignorance are as evident as your inability to think rationally.

Either that or you're just trolling.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You must have long arms, because your reaching pretty far bud.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Voter ID laws are great and not even slightly raCIST. tOO MANY DEAD DEMONCRATS VOTING. Can you prove their racist?? That would be NO. You just want to vote early and often.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
You must have long arms, because your reaching pretty far bud.

No kidding!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: redshift20

originally posted by: thinline
As we all know, voter ID laws are racist. They disenfranchise non-whites because they don't have IDs and Bernie obviously knows this*. Since you need an ID to cash a check, Therefore his plan only helps white people. That's racist.

Voter ID laws are not racist.. they're common sense. Voting is a privilege that should not be abused. If you want to vote, you need an ID. Where I live, it's free to go get an ID. There's really no excuse.[

/quote] Depends on where you live how much it costs and where it can be gotten. I know of no picture id that is state ID that is free.

My bad. I read incorrectly. In my state, it's $11.50 for an ID.. free if you're over 60.

If we refused to grant ID's to certain races, then I would call Racism. As it stands, the only people that aren't getting ID's are the ones that can either not afford it, or just don't care enough to go through the effort. At that point I might be willing to call it Classism, but I still think that's too strong.

If it becomes standard to present an ID when voting, then I think states SHOULD provide a free voter ID at registration for those that can't afford a state ID card.
edit on 6-11-2015 by redshift20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Bernie Sanders a racist? I don't know. Bernie Sanders a xenophope? Yeah.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I see.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
he was on fire at the presidential debate. but who won Hilary or Sanders
urbanpolitix.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urbanbro
he was on fire at the presidential debate. but who won Hilary or Sanders
urbanpolitix.com...

Establishment Dems said it was Hillary, the unwashed masses of the internet said it was Bernie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join