It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Palestinians teaching children violence and hate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They like Israel have realized you cannot negotiate with terrorists.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
no comment

click

click

click

click

Odd how the OP left that out of their collage isn't it?

One sided propaganda piece is all the OP is.

edit on 5-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Awe...what cute little terrorists.

Are you talking about these "little terrorists":

"We will gas you until you die" - Israeli Soldiers Terror Campaign against Palestinians

Always nice to have some Palestinian bashing.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Liers are always liers:

Netanyahu Says No to Statehood for Palestinians

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
[..] they will eventually get wiped off the map and not missed.

originally posted by: manuelram16
[..]I fear it will come to a point that Israel 'erases' the problem.

Two typical Nazi coment's : get wiped off the map and Israel 'erases' the problem

Go Zionist's.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: mikell
Because they took the money GIVEN TO THEM FOR SCHOOLS and bought weapons. they will eventually get wiped off the map and not missed.

3 stars so far for this ?!. Wow. ATS has really been hijacked by far right wingers/fascists. Goodbye denying ignorance

Make that four stars.

We know you are an ignorant biggot,you dont have to brag about it mate.

Hey Jackwagon, you don't even know me. I may be a bigot but I'm not ignorant, or is it because not everyone goes with your leftist agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That ain't right... What if you have to be the one to pull the trigger on a child strapped with a bomb. That would really suck.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Jewish terrorist operations against the British (1944 and after) and Palestinian civilians, particularly in 1937–39.

during this period that Jewish terrorism had introduced for the first time into the Middle East the diabolical tactic of delayed-action electrically detonated mines hidden in kerosene containers, milk cans, and fruit baskets at Arab bus stops, vegetable markets, and cafés

From 1944 onward, these tactics, with more sophisticated and shocking variations, were deployed against British targets by both the Irgun and Stern groups

The terrorist innovations used against the British army and government to achieve this end included the postal bomb, the booby-trapped vehicle, the booby-trapped suitcase, and the letter-bomb. According to the Times of London, Zionist letter bombs (all intercepted by Scotland Yard) were sent in 1947 to Mr. Ernest Bevin, Foreign Secretary; Mr. Anthony Eden, former Foreign Secretary; Sir Stafford Cripps, Minister of the Board of Trade; Mr. John Strachey, Minister of Food; and Mr. Arthur Greenwood, Minister without Portfolio.

Still other Jewish terrorist innovations were: taking British officers hostage in Palestine and whipping them (a first in the entire history of the British army); and kidnapping British noncommissioned officers, hanging them, and booby-trapping their hanging bodies

The masterminds behind these operations were Menachem Begin and Yizhak Shamir, later prime ministers of Israel —mentors and role models for the Tzipis, Bibis, Liebermans, and other leading contemporary Israeli politicians.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Your comparing Apples and Oranges. Teenagers aren't toddlers, like Pics in the OP.

If Palestininans had armored columns, mechanized infantry and an air force like the Isarelis, that would make it more okay?

All they have are sticks and stones, and that somehow makes them more detestable?

edit on 5-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2
Hey at least go to the trouble of reading/understanding the post before you use the Nazi label
or is your judgement impaired?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I love the double standard on these replies. Those spewing anti-Israeli hate label those criticizing Palestinians as being ignorant and bigoted. You're not bigoted if you're anti-Israeli, only if you're anti-Palestinian. A usual leftist ploy.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's not forget that boycotting or hating or disliking the Israeli Government and it's policies is not the same thing as hating Israel, Israelis or Jews.

Also hating all Palestinians is an act of stupidity as well. It's not the Palestinians that you should hate it's the terrorists that live there that are a small percentage of the population.

The real issue? For me it's my perception that the Israeli Government is treating the Palestinian population unfairly. That mistreatment results in more terrorists and more Palestinian families teaching their youth to hate Israel. See how I tied the OP back in here? It's a cycle that must be broken.

It's like anything...the Palestinians live in poverty without hope....We have that in the US it's called bad neighborhoods in Detroit, for one example. When the well being and economic prospects increase, crime and discontent go away...think Malibu in California. Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: tinymind

Ok, say I have WOKEN UP...

And did some personal research...

Say I even believe that the situation into which these children have been born, was created solely and entirely by Israel...

What now?

What would you expect me to do in order to end the conflict?

What would you expect Palestinians to do in order to end the conflict?

Do you think that teaching kids to be suicide bombers is the way to freedom or statehood?

I can tell by your third statement, you have done nothing in regards to your first two statements.
I attemted to give some insight toward the original questions you posed, and you come back with another question. This is often termed as "moving the goalpost", and mostly used to promote a circular arguement for which any reasonable reply only leads to more questions and finally back to the origina point of contention. This stratagy has often been employed by some of the posters at this forum and has usually resulted in a distasteful set of responses from other members.

I, for one, refuse to become engaged in such a non-productive discourse.

I can, however, tell you the quickest way to resolve the issues which are currently percipitated with in this contested area of the world. That would be with the use of several well placed nuclear warheads; and the entire issue will be resolved for the next 80,000 years or so.
edit on 5-11-2015 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
Hahaha

Nice propaganda collage.
Most ATS members aren't that dumb to be brainwashed by your Zionist apologist thread.

The only thing stopping peace in Palestine is the brutal zionist apartheid regime.

Go preach in the YouTube comment section, it might fit better.

Please post pictures of Israeli children wearing suicide bomb vests, carrying rockets and rifles, to balance out the picture for us.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Hahaha

Nice propaganda collage.
Most ATS members aren't that dumb to be brainwashed by your Zionist apologist thread.

The only thing stopping peace in Palestine is the brutal zionist apartheid regime.

Please post pictures of Israeli children wearing suicide bomb vests, carrying rockets and rifles, to balance out the picture for us.

You must have missed it on page one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen many more, but Kemal's post fulfills your request.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hahaha

Nice propaganda collage.

Cannot believe you started your reply with a Hahaha.
The parents of these children are the ones that were dancing in the streets after 9/11
If these haters were handed the whole of Israel they would just destroy everything and create nothing from the dust.
They have had many offers to live in peace but have refused and continue to throw rocks, launch terrorism . be negative and hate hate hate.. Israel must remain strong and deal harshly with those that attack for the welfare of the Jewish peoples..Those who have been persecuted in History much more than anything today..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Why are Palestinians teaching children violence and hate? "

Because they can't afford to send them to school. Education is best left to the parents, they know best.
[sarcasm off]

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What about me? I levelled the blame at both the participants feet, yet I, through my reasoning, fall (very narrowly) on the side of feeling for the Palestinians plight *most* (and its a close call, I swear).

Does this mean i am an unwitting pawn in the Leftist chessgame?

Please be aware that feeling for and not demonising the Palestinian plight, hell, even rating it of higher import, does not mean I am unsympathetic to the Israelis.

Also, as much as I hate getting personal, when you mention those that demonize Palestinians are viewed as leftists as being evil and negative, why do you not mention those who are not in favour of Israeli policy being called 'leftists' and muslim apologists by the right?
Reason only works when you view a subject objectively from at last a semblance of both sides.

And, not to you Unbreakable, but others. You call any who oppose Israel's tactics as if they were demons who abhor the idea of a Israeli state. I implore you to read any number of threads on the subject, including this one, and tally those who openly advocate the genocide of both Palestinians and Arabs, against those making such statements about Israeli jews.

edit on 5/11/2015 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/2015 by Learningman because: error

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Are you conveniently forgetting the dancing Israelis?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Sad pictures.
The one that caught my eye was the little girl holding the blonde haired baby doll. To her, that doll is probably the most important thing. Not the guns and other BS she is being taught. By her having that american looking doll, it kind goes against everything shes being taught. Maybe theres hope.
To me anyways.

Disregarding everything else in this thread, (and yes, I understand that one can only comprehend and incorporate media through the cultural filter and bias that one is brought up in), but still, seriously, "american looking doll"?

Because obviously, americans are the only blonde people, right?

Where on earth else would palestinians get the idea of blonde or red-headed people, right?

The doll is just a doll.
edit on 5-11-2015 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join