It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Wikileaks: John McCain & Mikhail Saakashvili are conspiring to shoot down American plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, don't know the veracity of this conversation but if real, better start making a 'bug out' bag.

M: Let him come in!

M: Sit down, David! Everything should be done on time, as we discussed. You understand the importance of everything! Wait a second, I will turn on anti-surveillance. McCain confirmed the plan, everything is in place so you know. We got cover from the US Senate. In Syria, Russians must be hit, or else if Russians and Americans fundamentally agree, they will really dump Ukraine. Donbass is on conservation, project Transnistria is suspended. If it goes on, we are done! We should speed things up in Syria! Have you prepared our guys?

“G”: Anton Gerashenko – people’s deputy of Ukraine in faction “People’s Front”, secretary of Verkhovnaya Rada committee on issues of legal basis of law enforcement. Advisor to the minister of interior, Arsen Avakov, resident agent of US special services

Pin It
G: Mr. Mikhail Nikolayevich! It is loud over there! Now I can hear! Avakov (Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine) transported everything, there are five anti-aircraft [PZRK – rus.] “Willow” [Verba” – rus.] and “Needle S” ["Igla S” – rus.], full ammunition and equipment. Large anti-aircraft guns are on the road. As soon as they pass the border, your chieftain, what’s his name, Ash-Shushani will meet them, the guys will be on the case.

M: Excellent! Excellent! Well, talk to you later.

M: David! All you need is already in place and when they cross the border they will get everything. There they will be greeted by Tarhan Batirashvili. You know who he is? He has great influence in the Islamic State, all Chechens pass through him, his nickname is Ash-Shushani. Also ​​Ramzan’s cousin, Ruslan Machelikashvili will also meet them. He is a ruthless thug, Americans told me.

www.therussophile.org... transcript.html/
Source

If anyone can find additional sources to back this, would be helpful. Not like we haven't head of 'operation Northwoods' before and not like the states aren't crazy enough to pull this. Could be fake but damn, could spell chaos.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Fortruss as a source....

its a Russian propaganda blog site.

McCain, who has no authority in the military chain of command and the former President of Georgia that Russia hates. Yup, sounds legit...

/end sarcasm.

since its not in the article / transcripts when and where did all these back door conversations occur? How did wikileaks obtain the files and from where did they obtain them?

Also its not like Russia has ever engaged in a False Flag against its own people to justify an invasion....
edit on 31-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Was this another "gem" the cyberberkut claims to have found by hacking in to somebody in McCain's entourage's digital device or something?

The "conversation" sounds like it's from a bad 80's action movie. Like really bad 80's action movie.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Who knows...

Invoking McCain (A republican) and the former president of Georgia who now works for Ukraine and a false flag in Syria... A nice way of linking all the areas together in some grand conspiracy.

I cant believe people buy into that crap.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Like the Nuland conversation I suppose . Or the Climate gate Email leaks ...Or Turkeys talk of a false flag ....There are people in the know that get stuff delivered to them . Think Assange or even Snowden ...It's good op to have this out there ...it could be true but if the cat is out of the bag then .......a change in plans maybe ....The Russian flight is still being looked at and it has some strange things that will be looked at .....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The really 'bad action flick' is the one where NATO conquers the world.

Good thing its only a HollyWood movie.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I say fake, some points in the conversation are questionable. "As soon as they pass the border, your chieftain, what’s his name, Ash-Shushani will meet them, the guys will be on the case. "

whats his name? then proceeds to say the name. sounds scripted to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Or the russian forces talking about downing MH17.....

and your ridiculous attempt to try and link this to the russian plane going down in the Sinai is sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LibertyPD32

I could be a planted message ,but what would be the reason ? It's not like this is going to make it to the MSM .....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to link it to that but ,maybe it is ....I am sure there are others much more qualified then either of us to figure it out so time will tell .....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

no coded message...

Its a propaganda piece and nothing more..

Oh please..

So the false flag deals with a Russian civilian airliner over Egypt now? If you weren't trying to link then why did you bring it up in a thread that deals with something completely different in a completely different country with a completely different air asset?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If it's simply a propaganda piece then we should expect to see it on what network ???

So the false flag deals with a Russian civilian airliner over Egypt now? If you weren't trying to link then why did you bring it up in a thread that deals with something completely different in a completely different country with a completely different air asset?
Oh I don't know ....A plane going to be shot down and then a Plane going down like a brick .....maybe I am stretching it a bit but the two stories have some relationships .....
edit on 31-10-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyPD32
I say fake, some points in the conversation are questionable. "As soon as they pass the border, your chieftain, what’s his name, Ash-Shushani will meet them, the guys will be on the case. "

whats his name? then proceeds to say the name. sounds scripted to me.

Yea you would think a high level false flag would have like...code names for people? Or something "your man" maybe?

But no, here we have specific and repeated use of names.

Seems legit.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You wouldn't.. that's why its on FortRuss and Russophile.

As for stretching I dont think so... Desperately grasping at straws comes to mind though.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Because it confirms the bias.

Feed the bias with made up dialog, thus keeping the bias alive and useful to those using it for their own ends.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sure but propaganda only works when people buy into it.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Heres some more. Georgia thinks its real enough…

The Georgian Foreign Ministry summoned Ukraine’s charge d’affaires Georgii Nazarov on Friday to complain about the recent call for violence that came from Odessa governor and former Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili.

TBILISI (Sputnik) — Last week, Ukrainian media leaked wiretapped recordings of phone calls between the head of a Georgia-based television and Saakashvili, now a Ukrainian national, where the politician urged channel staff to barricade inside their Tbilisi office and ultimately start a confrontation with authorities, in a revolutionary scenario.

Georgia Summons Ukrainian Envoy Over Saakashvili’s Call for Violence

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What you posted has absolutely NOTHING to do with the OP. So no, Georgians dont think its real.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Fortruss as a source....

its a Russian propaganda blog site.

The source is WIKi -leaked, nice try.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Really?

I thought this was Wikileaks Ukraine.

And FortRuss and Russophile are propaganda sites.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join