It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia spends 100 Billion dollars on exporting religious hate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Turns out that, in the last 30 years, Saudi Arabia has spent $100 billion on spreading extremist Wahhabi islam across the globe (14 times what the Soviets spent on promoting communism) - the European Parliament once called Wahhabism 'the main source of global terrorism' so I guess we now know who to blame for it.

10 Dark Reasons Saudi Arabia May Be Our Deadliest Ally

Actually that may be a conservative figure.

It would be troublesome but perhaps acceptable for the House of Saud to promote the intolerant and extremist Wahhabi creed just domestically. But, unfortunately, for decades the Saudis have also lavishly financed its propagation abroad. Exact numbers are not known, but it is thought that more than $100 billion have been spent on exporting fanatical Wahhabism to various much poorer Muslim nations worldwide over the past three decades. It might well be twice that number. By comparison, the Soviets spent about $7 billion spreading communism worldwide in the 70 years from 1921 and 1991.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism

Also looks like they've been fiddling with their holy books.

Unfortunately, however, it is smothered by a belligerent, patriarchal form of Islam, called Wahabism, which has the formidable support of Saudi Arabian petro-dollars. This programme suggested that over the past few decades, upwards of $100 billion has been spent promoting Wahabism, and that the 10 million or so Qur'ans that roll off the printing presses each year are carefully doctored to appeal to modern emotions and prejudices.

link / Documentary

In case anyone's wondering then here's Wahhabism in action in one of Britain's 'moderate' mosques - the footage was secretly filmed a few years ago so god knows how bad it is now.

He captures chilling sermons in which Saudi-trained preachers proclaim the supremacy of Islam, preach hatred for non-Muslims and for Muslims who do not follow their extreme beliefs - and predict a coming jihad.

"An army of Muslims will arise," announces one preacher. Another preacher said British Muslims must "dismantle" British democracy - they must "live like a state within a state" until they are "strong enough to take over."

edit on 22-10-2015 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Sometimes I wonder if Suadi Arabia is ran by Islamist. I have a fringe belief that Wahhabism was created as a way to make Islam look bad and destroy the religion.

I think it might also be possible that there was a plot to set up Islam as the religion of the Anti-Christ.

I'm not willing to say anything 100%, but I wanted to out it out there for everyone.

George Bush and others involved in the "Wesley Clark" exposed war plans in the middle east seem to be close to the leaders of Saudi Arabia.

The fact that the US leaders who funded terrorist to eliminate Saddam and Gaddafi are friends with the Saudi leaders, and most of the 9/11 guys were Saudi, might be more than coincidence.

After all there was some questionable physics on 9/11 and the war on Islam/ME would have never started without 9/11.

There are others who agree with this theory. Some reading for your ATS conspiracy minds.

Eighteenth century British Freemasons conspired to create the Wahhabi sect in Saudi Arabia, to divide Islam, and to provide a geopolitical advantage for a new state of Israel.

To understand Wahhabi fanaticism, one must recognize that Islam called upon all Muslims, regardless of their race or nationality, to see themselves as brothers in faith. The killing of another Muslim was strictly forbidden.

As part of their Divide and Conquer strategy, the British pitted the Arab Muslims against their Turkish brothers. The Turks were declared apostates.

Despite claims to the contrary, the Saudi family were descended from Jewish merchants from Iraq.

For aiding the British in undermining the regional Ottoman authority, Ibn Saud was rewarded with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932. In 1933, the Saudis granted oil concessions to California Arabian Standard Oil Company (Casoc), affiliate of Standard Oil of California (Socal, today’s Chevron), headed by Rothschild agent, and chief among Illuminati families, John D. Rockefeller.
www.helpfreetheearth.com...

The Illuminati strategy in the Middle East makes little sense unless we understand some of their esoteric beliefs. Talmud Jews expect the arrival of Messiah Ben-Yosef, a military leader who will crush Israel's enemies and enable the world empire of Messiah Ben-David. The occultist Illuminati share a similar belief in a global leader (Christians call him the antichrist) who will rule from Jerusalem.
www.henrymakow.com...

Ultimately, the profusion of Rothschild financed petro-dollars in the coffers of the Saudi family has made it possible to for them to then propagandize their bastardized version of Islam to other parts of the world, most notably to America, where they purportedly subsidize up to 80 percent of the mosques in the country, a version of Islam that substitutes political awareness for dogmatic insistence of ritualistic fanaticism.

In 1999, King Fahd of Saudi Arabia attended the Bildeberg meeting, presumably to discuss his role in furthering the interests of world government, along with other such luminaries as Yasser Arafat and the Pope. Evidently, the Saudi family are part of the deceptive ploys of the Illuminati network. Their complicity in the accumulation of petro-dollars has gone into the financing of Global terrorism, from Afghanistan to Bosnia, merely for the purpose of fomenting the necessary animosity of the world against Islam.
wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Don't worry, good things come to those who wait:

Saudi's Will Be Broke In 5 Years

...and yes this source is much more realistic and valid than ANY U.S. Prime Time Network these days.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Wow. We talked about this in class today!

The rich saudies pay the extremist groups for protection in the chance they win.

They pay them for safety in case they do take over. Safe goes for the Saudi Government.

at least this is what my professor stresses. I believe him.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I heard they have oil. It is high time to introduce Democracy, and bomb the hell out of them. And of cause, this time around, it is indeed War on Terror

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am also starting to think that Saudi Arabia is why the USA is acting all stupid in Syria.

I mean every decision they make about involvement with Russia literally makes no logical sense if the goal was truly to defeat ISIS and end the war.

But if you factor Saudis interests and some covert ally deal to support them in this no matter what, it makes perfect sense.

Sometimes friends can be worst enemies and in the case of Saudi Arabia, I think you are right.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Don't they spend a 100 Billion on golden toilet paper? 6 in one, half a dozen in the other...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

...and yes this source is much more realistic and valid than ANY U.S. Prime Time Network these days.

Hahaha, broke in who's terms? US broke? Israel broke? Or Africa broke?

Broke means squat. Just means they are more than happy to follow suit with the west and start using compound interest... Racking up insurmountable debt while not changing a thing at the top of the pyramid scheme.

I don't see Islam or SA going anywhere anytime soon. Unless the aliens show up and "unite the world" and crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

the thousands of Mosques (generously funded by the Saudi Kingdom) sometimes accompanied by very flamboyant campus are nothing more than Embassies where hate speech can be doled out to the herd minds under the influence of the Death Cult out-of-the-desert...

at least that's the whispers I hear as I put my ear to the ground (as i track the predator cult members so they don't catch me unawares)

peaceful spiritual self-growth and aspiration is a propaganda myth that is spewed out by fellow apologists as they themselves engage their desired level of Jihad...

...at least that's the whispers I hear as I put my ear to the ground (as i track the predator cult members so they don't catch me unawares)

there are no 'official' radical terrorists or hate preaching Imams in Islam according to the WH chief Hussein Obama

...at least that's the whispers I hear as I put my ear to the ground (as i track the predator cult members so they don't catch me unawares)

if a Kenyan imposter can vet out for commander-in-chief... I am all for Putin in the WH next term....

AW .... never mind, put this in the Rant Thread Forum

edit on rd31144561989323042015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am a personal witness to the truth of this.

I was in a Muslim community where the Saudis sent one of their top Sheiks( a Sheik Al Banna...not THE Sheik Al Banna who founded the MB) over to us and tried to convert us to their primitive Islam.

They actually believe that eating with your hands, wearing Henna and making your woman wear curtains on their face is Islam

Our Sheik use to mock them but of course we needed their money but never bowed to their ignorance as we saw it.

I am a personal witness to how they have perverted Islam and how they try to bribe Muslims to follow their primitive medieval Islam.

There is even a prophecy that Saudi Arabia would be in the power of Satan in these times.

I believe that as well

They follow a sterile form of extreme Islam that is inhuman and will die out because its based on compulsion not love, truth, or freedom

If it weren’t for how they bribe Muslims they wouldn’t have any followers because their Islam has no soul or spirit just exoteric dogma

edit on 23-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Some interesting speculation there, particularly about the Bildeberg meetings - did put me in mind of this quote (the useful part).

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Irrespective of origin I also thought the Listverse article linked in the first post got it spot on when comparing wahhabi islam to the westboro baptist church (trouble is noone's funding them one hundred billion dollars to spread their religious bigotry, hate and ignorance all around the world).

The official religion of Saudi Arabia is Wahhabism, an extremely puritanical form of Islam that arose in the 18th century. When people talk about Islamic extremism, this is typically the branch they mean. It’s the Islam that segregates the sexes, goes bananas if you draw a picture of Muhammad, calls for extreme interpretations of sharia law, and considers other religions (including other branches of Islam) illegitimate. In 2013, the European Parliament called Wahhabism the main source of global terrorism.

Armed with bucketloads of petrodollars, Saudi Arabia has poured money into spreading Wahhabism across the Muslim world. In the past 30 years, it’s believed that the kingdom has spent $100 billion to promote its extreme version of Islam, over 14 times what the Soviets spent promoting communism in 70 years. In the West, that would be like giving Westboro Baptist Church the power to outspend the Catholic Church and the Evangelicals combined so that Westboro could push its psychopathic interpretation of Christianity on everyone.

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Thanks for the link mate and I did see a few weeks ago that the house of saud had ordered officials to stop buying new cars and furniture, will certainly be interesting to see what happens . although I'm sure it will be the ordinary citizens that suffer and not the top 1%.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Relevant link:

sputniknews.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Its all too late they’ve brainwashed and still brainwash people with that sectarian evil of: God only loves us and hates everybody else. That’s the essence of perverted Saudi Wahhabi Islam.

It’s primitive ignorance and the lowest form of Islam; in fact I would call it religious Nazism.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
I am also starting to think that Saudi Arabia is why the USA is acting all stupid in Syria.

I mean every decision they make about involvement with Russia literally makes no logical sense if the goal was truly to defeat ISIS and end the war.

But if you factor Saudis interests and some covert ally deal to support them in this no matter what, it makes perfect sense.

Sometimes friends can be worst enemies and in the case of Saudi Arabia, I think you are right.

It is 100% why the US is even involved to the degree that they are in the ME. Look up the Quincy Agreement, albeit there isn't a whole lot about it in the history books. It was signed between the King of SA and Pres. Roosevelt in 1945, directly after the Yalta Conference. It was signed on the USS Quincy on Great Bitter Lake off the coast of SA. The deal was that the US would get the oil and provide military support to SA all while agreeing to NEVER touch Wahhabism.

Even if the history is shakey, the reality to this day is there and is glaringly obvious.

The BBC'S Adam Curtis made an interesting doc about it called Bitter Lake. I highly suggest anyone watch it. I believe there is a watchable version on Dailymotion.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Note: removed at poster's request.
edit on 7/13/2016 by eriktheawful because: removed post at user's request.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No only religious hate but they also get their money around to keep their country from having to accept refugees that happen to be from their own brothers and sisters background, because their agenda is to have Islam spread all over the world.

I guess when those in the medieval monarchy of the house of Saud find themselves with too much money and nothing to spend it on they just play the game of who gets what and who gets who.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Thanks for the post Sparkymedic, will be watching that documentary when I find the time.

originally posted by: Willtell

It’s primitive ignorance and the lowest form of Islam; in fact I would call it religious Nazism.

Yes mate the part in the documentary "Undercover Mosque' (linked in first post) where very young children are being brainwashed via live satellite feed by Saudi imans did put me in mind of Hitler youth - can't see any difference really (other than they're hiding behind religious cult status)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Iran states Saudis using petrodollars to export ideology of hate:

Iran’s foreign minister says the Saudis have long spent their petrodollars to export the extremist Wahhabi ideology, a “death cult” inspiring terror groups, emphasizing that the regime cannot continue to play the “Iran card” to keep its allies on board in this “folly.”I

www.presstv.ir...

Also accuses them of spreading it through TV broadcast:

sputniknews.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this thread in light of current events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join