It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Starchild Skull

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No it isn't, did you read the lab reports? Use science and logic when reading their reports. If it is biased you can easily tell. You are just on a dedicated debunking mission. You could care less about this skull, proven by the fact you tried to pass off 1999 results as currently concluded.

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

There are lots more links, but you haven't done any research yourself, except to attempt to debunk. Quite telling.
edit on 23-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm sorry, did DNA change since 1999? Did you forget the 2003 work that also found the DNA human and even fond the haplogroup?

There is no mission, only facts. I leave the missions to you, posting the most biased source possible and claiming it neutral.

Who knew 100% aliens have HUMAN haplogroups!
edit on 23-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I'm sorry, did DNA change since 1999? Did you forget the 2003 work that also found the DNA human and even fond the haplogroup?

There is no mission, only facts. I leave the missions to you, posting the most biased source possible and claiming it neutral.

New test procedures, new evidence gained. Your facts are the facts you cherry picked from 1999 LOL Goodbye

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

New test procedures, new evidence gained. Your facts are the facts you cherry picked from 1999 LOL Goodbye

Show me this evidence from reputable labs. I am always open for new information.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

a reply to: tanka418

You told me to source my claims. Source yours. Show me an expert rebuttal please.

My source...is me. Based on over 40 years experience as a software engineer,20+ years working directly with database design, reporting and analysis. My work is employed in several industries (primarily automotive and insurance) to provide timely business intelligence, and other, sometimes rather exotic data analysis.

Basically, I look at the latest datasets, evaluate them and reach a logical conclusion. Frankly, how any one can, at this time, come to the conclusion that this example is "human" (in the context you mean) is a logical mystery. This is of course is based on current datasets.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So you have no source and your expertise is not in this field.

Get back to me when you have an actual source, since, you know, I sourced actual experts who conducted actual tests and every one of them came back 100% human.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No it isn't, did you read the lab reports? Use science and logic when reading their reports. If it is biased you can easily tell. You are just on a dedicated debunking mission.

There are no real reports anywhere, only what the pro-alien-sites are posting. Link here a real lab report / peer reviewed article, not a link to a post on a website. That's all hearsay, there is no real evidence.

Also, anybody with a minimal understanding of genetics would question the following: if the starchild mother has been proven to be Amerindian (shown by the mtDNA = she had 2 X chromosomes) and the father is an alleged alien, where does the Y chromosome comes from? Y chromosome is only male human and can only be inherited from the father. Or are we also assuming that aliens have the same genetic code we have?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The "unbiased" site he likes claims the mother is alien too .... even though every lab has 100% confirmed she was human.

The 1999 lab found the child was a male and human.
The 2003 lab found the child was a male and human.

No lab has found anything else.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
what about in 2011? why did you leave that out?
starchildproject.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

what about in 2011? why did you leave that out?
starchildproject.com...

Because there is no reputable lab. There is Ketchum, who is a hack.

You are asking us to believe DNA evidence from the person who thought they had bigfoot DNA when it was really an opossum.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Two reputable labs come back 100% human ... Pye turns to a non expert with no training who confused an opossum for bigfoot, and you want me to reject the experts for that person?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

It is almost as IF being Terrestrial is a foregone conclusion...the problem is that "Human" isn't necessarily confined to just Earth. Evidence seems to indicate that there may be other "humans" in the neighborhood...the Pleiadians for instance, appear to be a species of Human... (they're not actually from the Pleiades, but a near by star...likely 39 Tauri.)

I've noticed that about the Pleiadians, and it's common for them to misrepresent their star system of origin. Like when people from East LA say they are from Los Angeles.
edit on 23-10-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The "unbiased" site he likes claims the mother is alien too .... even though every lab has 100% confirmed she was human.

The 1999 lab found the child was a male and human.
The 2003 lab found the child was a male and human.

No lab has found anything else.

LOL I know, this 'project' has been going on since early 2000 and we are yet to see a real lab report or scientific article.
Forester & Co have been making so much money out of this hoax.

Like you said 1999 and 2003 tests showed the child was male and human (as explained on my post above).
The 2010 test 'apparently' showed the presence of FOXP2 gene which, according to Pye, proves the skull is alien as an abnormality on this gene cannot be human... well, it can: onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

But it's all hearsay anyway: we are still waiting for a real lab report or scientific article, after 15 years... and I wonder why.. ~rolls eyes~

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What is a little disturbing is that this is a deformed skull of a child and now is considered "alien" by devoted believers. It reminds of where children in some parts of the world with birth defects are believed to be incarnations of religious deities.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So you have no source and your expertise is not in this field.

Get back to me when you have an actual source, since, you know, I sourced actual experts who conducted actual tests and every one of them came back 100% human.

lol

What I have is the same as you...I'm just honest about it!

I've not seen you post or link anything that could be called authoritative, yet somehow you think your data is better. I guess that shows what you know of data sciences...

I think Agartha put it rather well:

There are no real reports anywhere, only what the pro-alien-sites are posting. Link here a real lab report / peer reviewed article, not a link to a post on a website. That's all hearsay, there is no real evidence.

The reports supplied are all from "pro alien" sites...said as IF that is something awful; when in fact it is not and their data is as valid as any other...

You want peer review...of the results and report provided by a robot, a bit of Human contrived technology that is wholly incapable of error. What you really want is a report that confirms your desire, as differentiated from reality. You balk at the notion that Lloyd Pye didn't buy into the academic fallacy of the "peer review". You do know that the "peer review" is only a mechanism to make money, and not necessarily for the scientist, but for the publishing company.

Did you know that many scientists are required to publish several "peer reviewed" papers every year...just to keep their jobs This is more of an educational institution thing, but various industries also engage in the practice...this destroys the value of the peer review. Plus, all a peer review can do is help to insure that Mr. Scientist employed proper procedure, and isn't going off the reservation as it were.

You speak of reputable labs, I seriously doubt you are capable of knowing the difference...I would also think that any company who invested in the technology to do DNA analysis would also get accredited...you know, so that that several thousand dollar robot of theirs can begin to pay for itself. How many of Mr. Pye's "labs" did not have any accreditation? Probability would suggest that number to be 0, and all of the labs used to test the starchild skull were properly accredited.

You are aware that IF a lab doesn't return the result YOU want; that doesn't make it wrong". And, IF you should happen to disagree...then it is probably you that has the misunderstanding.

In any case sir; you sound a whole lot like "the kettle calling the pot aback!"

So, anyway, when YOU have anything; let us all know...

ETA: Yes, I actually have the temerity to think I can learn and "figure out" things for myself!

edit on 23-10-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Y chromosome is only male human and can only be inherited from the father. Or are we also assuming that aliens have the same genetic code we have?

Probability would tend to suggest that DNA is remarkable similar across non-terrestrial species...just as it is across terrestrial species. This notion is supported by many current scientific theories.

And then there is this:

But it's all hearsay anyway: we are still waiting for a real lab report or scientific article, after 15 years... and I wonder why.. ~rolls eyes~

And I couldn't agree more!

Although, the reasoning behind the lack of data is more likely a "greed" thing; in that the Pye camp is holding on to data that belongs in the public domain, but, they want paid for it. It is kind of understandable, after all it was their efforts that are bringing this data to light, and DNA testing can be quite expensive (gotta pay for those "Bots")

Oh, I guess I am sort of presuming that all y'all are aware that virtually ALL DNA testing is done by machine, and has little to no Human involvement. [Oh, and Occam...that's where I come in...you know...the guy with no relevant skills that actually design and program the machine...that poor dumb fool who actually knows more about the mechanics of DNA testing than the microbiologist he is working for!]

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: tanka418

It is almost as IF being Terrestrial is a foregone conclusion...the problem is that "Human" isn't necessarily confined to just Earth. Evidence seems to indicate that there may be other "humans" in the neighborhood...the Pleiadians for instance, appear to be a species of Human... (they're not actually from the Pleiades, but a near by star...likely 39 Tauri.)

I've noticed that about the Pleiadians, and it's common for them to misrepresent their star system of origin. Like when people from East LA say they are from Los Angeles.

Actually there is no "misrepresentation" here. More like a misunderstanding...for instance IF I point at the star 39 Tauri, you would probably think I was pointing at the Pleiades, after all the Pleiades is visible, 39 Tauri isn't. The same goes for the Sirius star system...if I point to NU 2 C.M. you would think I meant Sirius.

So, it is a misunderstanding on the part of Terrestrials...seems typical.

edit on 23-10-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Nevermind, it's too off-topic to even expend the energy on it.
edit on 23-10-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Whatever people may think, peer reviewed findings /articles are better because they are submitted to experts in the field to be assessed and impartially reviewed... which brings to question all the findings about the Starchild as they have not been shared and evaluated by experts.

Of course DNA testings are done by machines, but they are read, interpreted and assess by medical geneticists. In this case geneticists disagree with all the misinformation that have been posted on the 'pro-alien' sites:
alienresistance.org...

And regarding aliens genetic codes... who knows? They may share our genetic codes, they may not, we simply don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join