It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Starchild Skull

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
so what's YOUR explanation?

a reply to: Harte

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Why do people still talk about this when the DNA tests have proven it's human.

Good question, I suppose some people just desperately want to believe in aliens, so they ignore the facts that the DNA proves this is human to push "it must be aliens'!

The same reason people still talk about those "pyramids" in Bosnia. The real world is, admittedly, fairly mundane and predictable. So, people desperately want something to be special and unique. Never once, mind you, taking into consideration the fact that we live on a glittering blue jewel in a vast, black void. But, that's not special. The deformed, 15 century abortion is special. Because, even though scientists have repeatedly verified it is a deformed child, it just has to be an alien. Because to a certain lot, aliens are the new gods. The new greater beings here to rescue mankind or whatever gobbildygook.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: obscurepanda

originally posted by: hellobruce

Good question, I suppose some people just desperately want to believe in aliens, so they ignore the facts that the DNA proves this is human to push "it must be aliens'!

The same reason people still talk about those "pyramids" in Bosnia. The real world is, admittedly, fairly mundane and predictable. So, people desperately want something to be special and unique. Never once, mind you, taking into consideration the fact that we live on a glittering blue jewel in a vast, black void. But, that's not special. The deformed, 15 century abortion is special. Because, even though scientists have repeatedly verified it is a deformed child, it just has to be an alien. Because to a certain lot, aliens are the new gods. The new greater beings here to rescue mankind or whatever gobbildygook.

I have watched a couple documentaries on this skull, and the doctors claiming it was deformed human, were just guessing, plus they were either ignorant of previous test data showing the strange non human physiology of the skull, or they were afraid to openly go against their peers in the field, since, you know, that can be career ending.
The fibers interwoven within the bone is just a single unexplained part of the data.
I remember the DNA tests did in fact show the mother of this creature was a human woman, but the father DNA was not human and unknown.

At least it was half human, the DNA test showed that much.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I remember the DNA tests did in fact show the mother of this creature was a human woman, but the father DNA was not human and unknown.

This is one of the aspects I find the funniest...all that trouble going into whether mother was "Human" and nothing addressing IF she was "Terrestrial".

It is almost as IF being Terrestrial is a foregone conclusion...the problem is that "Human" isn't necessarily confined to just Earth. Evidence seems to indicate that there may be other "humans" in the neighborhood...the Pleiadians for instance, appear to be a species of Human... (they're not actually from the Pleiades, but a near by star...likely 39 Tauri.)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
It is almost as IF being Terrestrial is a foregone conclusion...the problem is that "Human" isn't necessarily confined to just Earth. Evidence seems to indicate that there may be other "humans" in the neighborhood...the Pleiadians for instance, appear to be a species of Human... (they're not actually from the Pleiades, but a near by star...likely 39 Tauri.)

No, there is no evidence for that. And human is human, the whole myth with the skull is that the shape proves it is NOT human.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This is one of the aspects I find the funniest...all that trouble going into whether mother was "Human" and nothing addressing IF she was "Terrestrial".

That's a very good point, and one I wasn't even thinking about. My instincts and intuition tell me the world we live in right now has so many secrets locked away from the public, but it is a false veil that can still be seen through by learning and researching the huge volume of past and present evidence, and then deduce just how much is going on out there, and here in our own backyard. Those that can't see are only blinded by their own fears, and cling to faux science to claim that their position is the only one that is logical.
Plus all the different variations on our own human species here on earth says to me that genetic manipulation has been an ongoing thing since it all got started, by peoples not from here. And none of that, if true, conflicts with everything else I believe about creation.
I believe the contrary view, that if mainstream people all scream a certain way, then the opposite is true. Just like how whenever Obama says something, the opposite is always the truth. It has never failed yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The only thing missing is a forensic reconstruction, to see what it looks like with skin and eyes.

You can clearly see its not some form of a birth defect of alteration, and its clearly not Human either. or a 900 year old Hoax.

I'd say its a Grey Alien Skull.. I cant see it being a Human Hybrid, there would be no purpose

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's a terrible point when the skull is supposed to be non human and you claim well since it's human it must be from another planet.

That does nothing to explain the shape. It basically is admitting the skull is debunked but you refuse to let it go.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

DNA testing done in 1999 by BOLD found 100% human X and 100% human Y chromosomes. Meaning the mother and father were both 100% human.

DNA testing done in 2003 found the mtDNA was 100% human. This is consistent with the testing done in 1999.

Steven Novella, an assistant professor at Yale University Medical School determined the skull was of a child that had congenital hydrocephalus, and the cranial deformations were from the accumulat of cerebrospinal fluid within the skull.

Now the FOXP2 gene testing is evidence of fraud. There are about about 3 billion base pairs in the human genome. One of Pye's tests consisted of a sample of only 400 base pairs. He tested 400 pairs out of 3 billion and then concluded the DNA couldn't be human. Pye also concluded it's impossible for an abnormality like this of the FOXP2 gene to exist in humans. Here is proof that is a complete lie.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Its quite simple actually; the DNA results do not indicate it is Human. In fact, the nuclear DNA indicates distinctly non-human...of course, with the Pye camp withholding data as they have, we are left to guess about far too much, thus leading to misinterpretation as is evidenced by your remarks.

DNA results done by whom? Actual credible labs? Yeah those all concluded 100% human.

The non professional who was hired specifically to claim it's non human? The same one who claims to have found bigfoot DNA and their analysis proved it ... and it turned out to be like a squirrel. Yeah .. thought so.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It's a terrible point when the skull is supposed to be non human and you claim well since it's human it must be from another planet.

That does nothing to explain the shape. It basically is admitting the skull is debunked but you refuse to let it go.

Haha.. I didn't claim it is from another planet. I think it is possible though. You really like using the "intellectual dishonesty" tool like that?

Nothing about the skull has ever been debunked. It has been attempted only by those with an agenda. The documentary I saw that showed the skull had a human mother, but the father came up with something much more exotic than human is something academic types won't even go near. (academic types in this case being those who flash an academia badge, but don't conform to actual academic principles).
And the shape matches other physiology that shows it is definitely NOT abnormal human, but normal for whatever creature it actually is. The only logical conclusion is that it isn't 100% human anyways.
And knowing how serious the military and AFOSI are against anything like this coming out, they will, and have done things like having Donald Menzel on the CIA payroll, but privately everyone only thought he was a professor. These agencies also have special panels come up with "assessments" customized just for their own needs. This includes Yale professors coming out and showing fake DNA reports and fake medical assessments to try and disprove the more exotic conclusions.
edit on 22-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They created us....Thats why

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I posted the actual labs who did the testing. Which Pye confirmed did testing.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Its quite simple actually; the DNA results do not indicate it is Human. In fact, the nuclear DNA indicates distinctly non-human...of course, with the Pye camp withholding data as they have, we are left to guess about far too much, thus leading to misinterpretation as is evidenced by your remarks.

DNA results done by whom? Actual credible labs? Yeah those all concluded 100% human.

The non professional who was hired specifically to claim it's non human? The same one who claims to have found bigfoot DNA and their analysis proved it ... and it turned out to be like a squirrel. Yeah .. thought so.

Well there Occam...I presume you have same sort of documentation to support your attempted hatchet job...

You know a list of names, links to reports, etc. cause otherwise, you just blowin' smoke...

What I remember reading were DNA reports...like what the robot provides, but a wee bit more civilized.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: SPECULUM

DNA testing done in 1999 by BOLD found 100% human X and 100% human Y chromosomes. Meaning the mother and father were both 100% human.

DNA testing done in 2003 found the mtDNA was 100% human. This is consistent with the testing done in 1999.

Ahhh some of your stuff. While this might seem like it is significant, it actually has far less significance than you want and think.

Humans are not confined to just Earth. The simple fact that every "origin" myth extant on Earth says that Humans were "created by", or are descended from "star people", is quite significant, statistically speaking. All these myth agreeing on that one point almost certainly indicates there is some reality behind it...Considered with theories like panspermia and it becomes highly probable that "Humans" exist on several planets...you can search myth and legend about the Pleiades and in North American Indian cultures.

Then there are other "near" Human species right here on earth. The DNA of Chimpanzees, Bonobos, and some others will appear to be Human IF they are tested like "Human"...using Human primers. With the main and important differences being in the allele counts at any of several markers, particularly at the second and eleventh chromosomes. These are factors that almost certainly have not been analyzed, as they are not intuitive.

Unfortunately, I've never seen, nor heard of, that kind of data being available for the Starchild Skull.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well there Occam...I presume you have same sort of documentation to support your attempted hatchet job...

You know a list of names, links to reports, etc. cause otherwise, you just blowin' smoke...

What I remember reading were DNA reports...like what the robot provides, but a wee bit more civilized.

Here you go.

The result is X-Y and this tells us two significant things. First, the child was male; second, the DNA is human.

To obtain a sex determination of "male" means readings were obtained from both "X" and "Y" chromosomes in the Starchild's DNA. From a genetic standpoint that means it received its X chromosome(s) from a human mother and its Y chromosome(s) from a human father. From a forensic standpoint, even though virtually nothing else is known about the construction of the Starchild's DNA, with X and Y chromosomes present, all of its finer details, if ever known, would inevitably prove to be human.

www.rense.com...

Human X and Human Y.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Here you go.

The result is X-Y and this tells us two significant things. First, the child was male; second, the DNA is human.

To obtain a sex determination of "male" means readings were obtained from both "X" and "Y" chromosomes in the Starchild's DNA. From a genetic standpoint that means it received its X chromosome(s) from a human mother and its Y chromosome(s) from a human father. From a forensic standpoint, even though virtually nothing else is known about the construction of the Starchild's DNA, with X and Y chromosomes present, all of its finer details, if ever known, would inevitably prove to be human.

www.rense.com...

Human X and Human Y.

Thank you...

A couple of things that raise "red flags";
1. No where is there any data covering allele counts; these are actually rather important...especially around the second and eleventh chromosomes.

2.This is dated 1999...I believe there is much more recent data than that. If that is the case, then this is obsolete...
(there does appear to be more recent data).

3. There is no mention of the primer(s) used for the analysis. This is a rather important bit of data as it can have a profound effect on the results.

It has been my understanding that the early nuclear DNA testing wasn't very successful, mostly due to lack of technological maturity. And, that it was well into the 2000's before the nuclear DNA could be successfully extracted and analyzed.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You told me to source my claims. Source yours. Show me an expert rebuttal please.

In 2003 Trace Genetics found ...

” The sample taken from the Starchild Skull (SCS-1) has mtDNA consistent with Native American haplogroup C, as revealed through two independent extractions performed on fragments of parietal bone.”

They found no alien DNA.
edit on 23-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

starchildproject.com...#

Try this one. This site is not biased for the skull to be non human either. Just read all the findings and current results. When they don't know for sure on a certain thing, they say so. All the labs and volunteers only do their particular jobs. None of that "tries" to make it something it isn't.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

starchildproject.com...#

Try this one. This site is not biased for the skull to be non human either. Just read all the findings and current results. When they don't know for sure on a certain thing, they say so. All the labs and volunteers only do their particular jobs. None of that "tries" to make it something it isn't.

Are you insane? That is the most biased site there is on the subject. Even though every lab has determined the mother to be human that website claims both parents are alien!!!

At the time, some speculated that this result may mean the Starchild Skull had a human mother and alien father, but subsequent tests have found unusual DNA from both parents. This means that it is almost certainly not a human-alien hybrid.

It's not a hybrid, it's 100% alien! Hahahahahahahahaha. Or do you think that website is saying the skull is almost certainly 100% human? If so .. why are we discussing it being alien when it's almost certainly 100% human?
edit on 23-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join