It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cutting Edge Technology That Can Change The World! Billions in Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The biggest help that one can render would be to get poor people to stop having babies.

I know.... but think about it

We have over 7 billion people on this planet today. If we provide everything the poor need to reproduce then we will have 30 billion people to deal with in 20 years.

Then what?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
this is great... until they get bought by google or facebook or the like, then their tech or inventions will mysteriously disappear.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: infolurker

I have always believed in the good of mankind

LMAO " good of mankind " ::Rolls on floor dying :: oh the tears in my eyes LMAO

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this is great... until they get bought by google or facebook or the like, then their tech or inventions will mysteriously disappear.

Only if its a public listed company, sounds to me like he doesnt need shares to run his modest outfit.

I like the idea, but I wonder if his human powered battery has enough power to run his mini desalination plant, I hear those things are massive Energy hogs and very inefficient.

Look I like what he stands for and that he is doing something, I feel like all I really do is watch blind men fall down wells, but if you look at India where he comes from (I assume) they are putting people in space where they have very poor sanitation and over half a populace well below the poverty line, you cant just blame big oil and pharma, its the governments thats the issue - he would be better getting into politics!

But still, a nice video to watch so thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"God" will fix it.

-godatards collective

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
The biggest help that one can render would be to get poor people to stop having babies.

I know.... but think about it

We have over 7 billion people on this planet today. If we provide everything the poor need to reproduce then we will have 30 billion people to deal with in 20 years.

Then what?

So if they have no wants they will continue to reproduce at the same rates ?? I dunno but it does not appear to be that way.

Give them all sorts of stuff that distracts us everywhere else and let us see what happens ??

Anyways, it will not happen, because someone NEEDS 2/3 of the earths population to always live in utter poverty, it is some kind of scale they use, that feeds them.

If you look closely, and with a wide open eye, you can see that this number has been maintained PRECISELY throughout history, and it is NOT "Human Nature" or anything nice or logical, that is behind it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

producing Graphene ...

wouldn't you be cooling the earth's core, help me out here, what am I missing or am I ?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Incredibly inspiring. This should be the man to lead the world. Not self righteous, self centred bureaucrats who's only aim is to line their own pockets.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He seemed disappointed that the current medical power structures were not allowing his products to compete in the market.
Maybe he should use their tactics and smear and kill to get what he wants.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blissful

Those geniuses are smart enough to realize the dreams they have will fail as they always have.

Something easily keeps several steps beyond them, actually making the path for them to follow.

No original ideas, or ways of MAKING SURE humanity gets better will ever be had from this style of programs.

NEVER HAVE, and NEVER WILL.

Yet another religious feel good story from the "intellectuals".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join