It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

michael moore telling half truths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i was so excited when i first saw fahrenheit 9-11 and was impressed with the directing and the info presented which i thought would just be a copy of his books.

But then one thing i noticed on 2nd viewing is how he fails to mention any of the jewish ppl who pull the strings. No rotheschild mentions. Nothing about sharon or palestine etc which has a big impact on the middleeast and on the world,.. well it does, its zionism!

True, i think this movie will politisise a lot of ppl but i think it will also cause some degree of friction against the suadis which although its deserved should be aimed at the rulers, not the nation. I wonder if this movie was sanctioned by the nwo in order to prepare us for a slight breaking of ties with Saudi arabia now.

The reason i think this is a viable option now is that the USA is now basically controlling a significant portion of the oil in the world whereas before it didnt and relied on saudi arabia for cheap oil (oil for security program since 70's/80's).

Now this is over and maybe USA will be one day looking at going for saudi arabia and the media is now wanting to start the corporate media demonisation of them like they did of sadam when he invaded kuwait to get the ppl behind another illegal invasion and insulting (to the islmaic world) presence in the middle east?

Any comments and knowledge would be very much appreciated

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MANY MANY threads on f/911 already. You might want to check out the seach button.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
its pretty obvious more likes to to write books/movies on only what he wants to here. Do not buy into his brain washing. He is very childish when it comes to politics and should stay out of it. After all he is a film maker not a politician.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't feel like searching for those threads at the moment.

Given that Hollywood is controlled by The Elite, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is just disinformation. One way to tell an "effective" lie is to mix it with the truth.

Then you play "Republicans vs. Democrats" and watch the "fun."

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Fahrenheit 9/11 was in my opinion was another film full of brainwash tactics. Moore got to the point in some parts of the film, but mostly stayed inside the lines just to cause a sense of dis-information.

All just another plot and scheme to make you look the other way, while the actual tyranny takes place. Hollywood does this all the time. Prime example, people, like us around here have discovered what the seal on the dollar really stands for, and what do you know a little film called "National Treasure" came out to really blind the ignorant even more, so that when someone tries to enlighten them to the truth, they react just like any blind american would, "you want too many movies, blah blah blah"

Movies are a big part of the brainwashing and deception...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Where has Moore lied? I don't make the mistake of confusing an ugly truth for a lie. If he were exposing Clinton would you be saying the same thing? I'd venture to guess probably not. No one likes being the focus of negative attention. But Moore exposes people for what they really are. Actually what i like about him is that he lets people pretty much dig their own graves.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
yeah, but im pretty sure that Sharon would also have put some pressure on the USA to go after Iraq. After the USA made Iraq into the most powerful military power in the middle eastl, you think he wants such a powerful islamic country around while he murders other muslims? Maybe he was worried about palestinians obtaining chemical weapons from Iraq.
cheack out this link www.nogw.com...

" Israel is in the midst of its plan to use the United States military, which it controls, to conquer Iraq and divert Iraqi oil to the Haifa refinery via the Mosul to Haifa pipeline. The U.S. has built airbases at H2 and H3 (which stand for Haifa 2 and Haifa 3) to protect this strategic pipeline. The pipeline is intact, fully operational, and is being used to covertly send oil to Israel. Paid for with the blood of American soldiers that die in Iraq."

love the mnaps, anoyone know if this article is erronous of true?

I was just surprised that the whole movie just bad mouthed the Saudis and the Americans with not one mention of any Rotheschilds, Israel, Palestine etc.

He couldnt put in 10mins or even 2 mins about Sharons murdering of the Palestinians due to finiancial support from the USA???

Yeah, he's telling a load of hlaf truths and got a lot of lil high school kids politicised...but mainly against Saudi Arabia. Bush will be gone eventually, but people are going to lump the House of Saud and saudi arabia into one boat, and prob not put up much resistance if the USA calls for an invasion of Saudi Arabia to displace a "brutal ruling elite" at some point in the future.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Great link el_illumbrato, alot of information to look through there. Just a thank you note for that link.
Another site with similar information is this one it is a pretty unflattering look at some of the zionist events and histories etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wow, Michael Moore is telling half truths? That's half as much truth as he normally shares!

Seriously, though, I like Michael Moore. Yes, he lies and misconstrues facts, but he brings to light conspiracy theories that the MSM doesn't want to touch. By someone so popular shining a flashlight on America's Right Wing underbelly, it forces us to address that which we don't want to admit is even there. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the like do the same thing to America's Left Wing underbelly. I suspect this country would be far worse off without the Limbaughs and Moores forcing us to at least look at the ugly side of America. Heck, a lot of the time they're way off in their wacky theories and it just reinforces hope for the future that we weren't so depraived as they led us to believe. Rock, rock on.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Michael Moore telling half-truths?? Naaah -_-. Hey, how about checking out Michael Moore from the other side of the coin, Moore lies
Moore exposed

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Michael Moore telling half-truths?? Naaah -_-. Hey, how about checking out Michael Moore from the other side of the coin, Moore lies
Moore exposed

interesting post. I'd heard about such groups doing that.

About the world been better with Michael Moore, yes, i agree, he does help politicise many young (and old) people who might not be even thinking about certain issues, and intrigues going on before seeing his documentaries. I need to spend some time on those above links, and come to an objectice conclusion. Anyone else seen those sites?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We owe Moore for Bush getting reelected!

Kuddo's to the fat slob in the SUV with the gun toting body guards

Can you columbine that?

www.hardylaw.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Where has Moore lied? I don't make the mistake of confusing an ugly truth for a lie. If he were exposing Clinton would you be saying the same thing? I'd venture to guess probably not. No one likes being the focus of negative attention. But Moore exposes people for what they really are. Actually what i like about him is that he lets people pretty much dig their own graves.

Web Sites are dedicated to Moore's lies:

www.bowlingfortruth.com...

slate.msn.com...

www.hardylaw.net...

If you don't like clicking links - read this:

Did Democratic propagandameister Michael Moore fib last month when said during an interview that he hadn’t made any money from his Bush-bashing flick, “Fahrenheit 9/11.”

According to the March issue of Vanity Fair, Moore stands to pocket millions in profits from the movie.

But in January, during an interview about his film on the U.K.’s Channel 4 network, Moore was asked: “If you are so concerned about helping our troops in Iraq, why don’t you donate 100 percent of the money from your movies to that cause?”

Moore shot back: “I haven’t seen a dime from this movie!”

According to Vanity Fair, “Fahrenheit 9/11” cost $6 million to produce and generated box office sales of more than $200 million.

The magazine said that Moore stands to pocket about a quarter of that gross, which would be $50 million.

There's your lie. If some of you people would get your head out of the sand long enough to think for yourself just once - maybe you would learn something. Ahhh, it's hopeless.

Chief

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
i was so excited when i first saw fahrenheit 9-11 and was impressed with the directing and the info presented which i thought would just be a copy of his books.

His books are waaaay better than his movies.
But about the movie F911, all he really did was just collect video from various news outlets, and show them.

But then one thing i noticed on 2nd viewing is how he fails to mention any of the jewish ppl who pull the strings. No rotheschild mentions. Nothing about sharon or palestine etc which has a big impact on the middleeast and on the world,.. well it does, its zionism!

Well duh, of course Moore is somewhat owned also. He went from being dirt broke to now a millionaire and fame. No way he's going to 100% risk it all. Maybe 49% at the most.

Next, it is not about the Jews. That's just a bigger, thicker, branch on the tree. Read David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret" for the history of the Rotheschilds, and far more.
(Modern day Jews are not really Jews. Zionists comes from Zion which comes from Sion, Sionists. A secret society that worshipped the sun.)

True, i think this movie will politisise a lot of ppl but i think it will also cause some degree of friction against the suadis which although its deserved should be aimed at the rulers, not the nation. I wonder if this movie was sanctioned by the nwo in order to prepare us for a slight breaking of ties with Saudi arabia now.

Yes this movie was sanctioned. Or else it would never have been released, or allowed to stay in theaters sooo long. Another movie blatantly santioned is "National Treasure".

The reason i think this is a viable option now is that the USA is now basically controlling a significant portion of the oil in the world whereas before it didnt and relied on saudi arabia for cheap oil (oil for security program since 70's/80's).

1. You need to research further. You are still looking at the branches on the tree. Just thicker branches, and maybe even parts of the trunk. Keep researching until you find out the roots.

2. The secret societies that run the USA are on purpose trying to fast forward the oil crises. They WANT the USA, and world to run out of oil. One big example is the insane tax cuts and breaks all SUV owners get. Google "SUV tax breaks" for more info.

Now this is over and maybe USA will be one day looking at going for saudi arabia and the media is now wanting to start the corporate media demonisation of them like they did of sadam when he invaded kuwait to get the ppl behind another illegal invasion and insulting (to the islmaic world) presence in the middle east?

Any comments and knowledge would be very much appreciated

Saddam has always been owned. Everything he ever did, was from orders he took from the secret societies (which run the USA.)
Iran, and yes Saudi Arabia, then Africa is next on the list of oil rich areas to invade. Also Venezuela.

----------------------------------

The BEST proof Moore is owned:

When he showed the clip of Bush on purpose doing nothing when told twice that 2 planes hit the WTC. Moore shows Bush pick up an elementry school book. Moore on purpose did NOT show a close up of it, which would've showed Bush held the book upside down. This would've shown Bush wasn't even pretending to read it!.
Bush was being mind controlled. The only way his actions (err... inaction) could be explained.

The release of F911 was more of a test. To see how sheep-like, cow-like, the American population is. "Is everything we've done so far working? Aspartame/NUTRA-SWEET poisoning 20% - 50% of all American food? Flouride in toothpaste and water? How apathetic have we made the public? Let's release this movie showing 75% of the truth and guage the public's reaction! See if they do anything at all! Muhahahaaaa!"

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy

Moore exposed Clinton too. But it was stuff that takes thinking.
In his book he does it more graphically - showing how Clinton is more republican than Bush is. But there's no sex, violence, "soft mindless fluff" in what Moore digs up on Clinton. Just hardcore facts showing Clinton is not really a democrat!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
yeah, but im pretty sure that Sharon would also have put some pressure on the USA to go after Iraq. After the USA made Iraq into the most powerful military power in the middle eastl, you think he wants such a powerful islamic country around while he murders other muslims? Maybe he was worried about palestinians obtaining chemical weapons from Iraq.
cheack out this link www.nogw.com...

" Israel is in the midst of its plan to use the United States military, which it controls, to conquer Iraq and divert Iraqi oil to the Haifa refinery via the Mosul to Haifa pipeline. The U.S. has built airbases at H2 and H3 (which stand for Haifa 2 and Haifa 3) to protect this strategic pipeline. The pipeline is intact, fully operational, and is being used to covertly send oil to Israel. Paid for with the blood of American soldiers that die in Iraq."

love the mnaps, anoyone know if this article is erronous of true?

I was just surprised that the whole movie just bad mouthed the Saudis and the Americans with not one mention of any Rotheschilds, Israel, Palestine etc.

He couldnt put in 10mins or even 2 mins about Sharons murdering of the Palestinians due to finiancial support from the USA???

Yeah, he's telling a load of hlaf truths and got a lot of lil high school kids politicised...but mainly against Saudi Arabia. Bush will be gone eventually, but people are going to lump the House of Saud and saudi arabia into one boat, and prob not put up much resistance if the USA calls for an invasion of Saudi Arabia to displace a "brutal ruling elite" at some point in the future.

Israel using the US to invade the middle east is news much older than 99% of Americans think:

www.ussliberty.org...

Google "USS Liberty" and click on the rest of the links.
The entire WTC disaster was tried before over 30 years ago. It almost worked! Getting and giving the USA an excuse to invade the middle east. Unfortunatly for them (the secret societies) it almost worked.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Wow, Michael Moore is telling half truths? That's half as much truth as he normally shares!

Seriously, though, I like Michael Moore. Yes, he lies and misconstrues facts, but he brings to light conspiracy theories that the MSM doesn't want to touch. By someone so popular shining a flashlight on America's Right Wing underbelly, it forces us to address that which we don't want to admit is even there. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the like do the same thing to America's Left Wing underbelly. I suspect this country would be far worse off without the Limbaughs and Moores forcing us to at least look at the ugly side of America. Heck, a lot of the time they're way off in their wacky theories and it just reinforces hope for the future that we weren't so depraived as they led us to believe. Rock, rock on.

Errm... Rush Limbaugh is a bona fid drug dealer, dealing illegal drugs, drug pusher, forcing innocent people to buy illegal drugs for him, and drug user, using illegal drugs.
If you, or I, or anyone else, did the same illegal drug activity Limbaugh did, we'd be in jail right now. (Rockerfeller Drug laws = mandatory prison time.... unless your Rush Limbaugh.)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Michael Moore can NOT say half-truths because ... there is NOTHING TRUTHFULL about him... he is nothing but a Liberal Hollywood brain-washing machine..

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Michael Moore can NOT say half-truths because ... there is NOTHING TRUTHFULL about him... he is nothing but a Liberal Hollywood brain-washing machine..

Then why did Michael Moore rip apart the Liberals in his books? It's such a shame everyone who says negative comments about Moore have never ever read all of Moore's books.

Next, how is he brainwashing people by listing all his sources in his books?

All Moore did was say Liberals are evil. Republicans are evil. Independants/Green Party are the only goodguys. BUT Liberals are a tiny bit less evil than Republicans, and since those are the only two choices who have a chance of WINNING, in his opinion go with voting for the Democrats instead of the Green Party. Moore supports the Green Party way more than Liberals/Democrats and Conservatives/Republicans. It's insane how much he talks about Ralph Nader in his books!

[edit on 20-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yes EVERYONE is evil, but Michael Moore himself...what agreat way to make money, bash EVERYONE that way you can sit on the fence and please everyone...lol

new topics

top topics

join