It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Defence minister believes that Russia is funding migration to EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Quick google translation

Stropnický: I have information that Russia in the Balkans supports migration into the EU

Defence Minister Martin Stropnický has information that move migrants into Western Europe, the Balkans and ongoing alternative of buses, which apparently financed by Russia. He told his Hungarian colleague. In an interview for MF DNES Stropnický also said he did not think that it would soon ceased torrent of migrants to Europe.

"The Hungarian Defence Minister got information that I can absolutely confirm, but I have no reason to disbelieve her that on the territory of the Balkans were in considerable quantities placed in position coaches. Nobody knows where they came from, but quite probably be financed by Russia. Shift people to the desired schnengenské border took place in this way, "said Stropnický MF DNES.

According to him, it is not excluded that Russia will finance the influx of refugees into the European Union.

"I can not prove it, but we can ask questions, who present a massive campaign against the European Union about serving. And I can say that the unified and fixed Union certainly wishes of the Russian Federation is not, "said Czech Minister.

He thinks that Russia will also seek opinions crumble NATO. "Maybe just how it will sell its attack against the Islamic state."

Czech government on Monday approved sending about 25 troops to help guard the Schengen border in Hungary. Czech Republic to transports and engineering technology. Soldiers in Hungary will from mid-October, two months (read here).

After a Thursday meeting of interior ministers in Luxembourg, then Interior Minister Milan Chovanec admitted that the Czech Republic to Hungary may send up to a hundred soldiers and policemen to fifty (we wrote here)

Link

It makes sense. Russian interest is not stable Europe. I was wondering some time back how Russia allowed immigrants to trespass its country and immigrants had a different route to enter the EU. Russia who has always been very strict who can enter into its soil and who can´t. This route that immigrants took was from Turkey and all the way through Russia to the border of Norway and Russia... Thousands of kilometers on Russian soil.

According to latest reports in my country only 1% of immigrants has been females and males are young and fit. Most of "refugees" are from Iraq 75%, Afghanistan 15%, Somalia and only 2-3 % from Syria.

It will be interesting to see what information about this will pop out. Putin is clever and sneaky i can totally see him orchestrating chaos to Europe.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That's is okay, Russians think the Czechs are morons either way, I hardly think they will bat an eye as they continue their march to nuclear implosion.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me in the least..

Anyone else also find it interesting that the US pulls its Carrier from the Gulf and all of a sudden China deploys its carrier to the Gulf?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Naah you are wrong.. Russians thinks everyone else but them are morons. In that news Czech defence minister got information from Hungarian defence minister.. so we should include Hungarians as "morons" too.
There were a levada centers omnibus survey a while back and most of Russians have very negative view on their relations with other countries.
Link

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

There are all sorts of strings being pulled here but all lead to the elite who want purely to make a quick buck and if other people's blood is spilt - so what! These are the ones who create the problems the world faces and we should never forget them because governments are purely their puppets. I am not quite so sure about Russia though on this puppeteering.

However I do wonder if the Hungarian and Czech Ministers aren't off the ball a bit because Europe is a huge trading partner with Russia and Russia needs this. Were Europe to fall apart a huge market goes for a period of time till stability comes back - that's not in Russia's direct interest.

I also sense a huge propaganda war being waged against Russia because if its success in Syria. It is making us all look at our government's ineffectiveness and their waste of our resources for their proxy warfare that has made I suspect some very wealthy.

If refugees are travelling through Russia then what is wrong with Russia giving them passage through its borders? Far better to arrange decent transport for them and their removal onto other countries, than to have people, unsupervised wandering around causing the mess and problems many refugees unfortunately have made for other governments and countries. (Regardless of one's personal sympathy for genuine refugees).

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

More interesting is why refugees are not staying in Russia as we all can see its a Paradise on Earth right ?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Did not check the real source, but because it happened in Austria, which is my neighbour country, I was aware of some related info...only this info is contrary to the OP. Propaganda is at works as always or maybe both are doing this in which case EU is doomed
or all is BS#

whitegenocideproject.com...

www.dailystormer.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

"I can not prove it, but we can ask questions,

Nobody knows where they came from, but quite probably be financed by Russia.

The Earth is flat, I cannot prove it...
Hahah I'm calling BS!

I don't think Russia has the coin to be throwing it around.
edit on 13-10-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Minister believes and feels but can't substantiate any of it. The Ministers own words.

I guess we can't have a single piece of muppet food not make its way to ATS. The propaganda is sickening and predictable.

I love how it starts off I have information and than leads into, I can't prove it, I have no evidence, just question. That's nice, you ask your questions minister and than get back to us when you actually have something. I'd predict there are countless things Russia is doing that they shouldn't, but apparently much better at hiding it than the western counterparts. I suspect the reason for this is the west literally sees us as muppets with their hands straight up our asses, Russia it seems prefers the elegant dance of strings.

If I had to chose one over the other, I'd prefer not to have my backside violated.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Quick google translation

Stropnický: I have information that Russia in the Balkans supports migration into the EU

Defence Minister Martin Stropnický has information that move migrants into Western Europe, the Balkans and ongoing alternative of buses, which apparently financed by Russia. He told his Hungarian colleague. In an interview for MF DNES Stropnický also said he did not think that it would soon ceased torrent of migrants to Europe.

"The Hungarian Defence Minister got information that I can absolutely confirm, but I have no reason to disbelieve her that on the territory of the Balkans were in considerable quantities placed in position coaches. Nobody knows where they came from, but quite probably be financed by Russia. Shift people to the desired schnengenské border took place in this way, "said Stropnický MF DNES.

According to him, it is not excluded that Russia will finance the influx of refugees into the European Union.

"I can not prove it, but we can ask questions, who present a massive campaign against the European Union about serving. And I can say that the unified and fixed Union certainly wishes of the Russian Federation is not, "said Czech Minister.

He thinks that Russia will also seek opinions crumble NATO. "Maybe just how it will sell its attack against the Islamic state."

Czech government on Monday approved sending about 25 troops to help guard the Schengen border in Hungary. Czech Republic to transports and engineering technology. Soldiers in Hungary will from mid-October, two months (read here).

After a Thursday meeting of interior ministers in Luxembourg, then Interior Minister Milan Chovanec admitted that the Czech Republic to Hungary may send up to a hundred soldiers and policemen to fifty (we wrote here)

Link

It makes sense. Russian interest is not stable Europe. I was wondering some time back how Russia allowed immigrants to trespass its country and immigrants had a different route to enter the EU. Russia who has always been very strict who can enter into its soil and who can´t. This route that immigrants took was from Turkey and all the way through Russia to the border of Norway and Russia... Thousands of kilometers on Russian soil.

According to latest reports in my country only 1% of immigrants has been females and males are young and fit. Most of "refugees" are from Iraq 75%, Afghanistan 15%, Somalia and only 2-3 % from Syria.

It will be interesting to see what information about this will pop out. Putin is clever and sneaky i can totally see him orchestrating chaos to Europe.

The first causalty in war is truth. Total warfare includes non military means of warfare.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The Roosevelt departure was planned for months and publicly announced. Nothing unusual about it if China really did deploy its carrier. They had plenty of notice.
edit on 10/13/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Oh great, yet another thread based on nothing.

Nobody knows where they came from, but quite probably be financed by Russia.

Source?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So now Russia is at fault for Merkel inviting all refugees ? I just don't understand how you can spin this to make it plausible. The influx of refugees was initiated primarily because Merkel declared open borders with a nice invitation to all. Now, when they are aware that they made a mistake...it's back paddling time. Best blame it on Russia...

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

More interesting is why refugees are not staying in Russia as we all can see its a Paradise on Earth right ?
Maybe they have been watching the western MSM and talking heads that have been saying that Russia is a failed state and is broke .They would have surely heard that the west has economic sanctions on them .....

I came across a comment a month or two back that actually said that Russia should help them get to Kaliningrad . It's only a short distance the rest of the way to Poland and Germany .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Quite right but then they aren't choosing Saudi either are they - which is a muslim country and surely muslims should have felt right at home there. After all its Saudi finance, interference and quietly turning a blind eye at times that has caused their uprooting and the destruction of their countries in the first place. They should be at the fore for welcoming in people - due reward for all that hard work - what!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Russia will never have a problem trading arms etc the same as the rest of the world, especially when they can demonstrate their prowess in the battle field as they are doing. Also China is quietly sitting on the sidelines and is heavily allied with Russia so trade goes on we know nothing about, along also with other countries, that just don't get the media coverage murdoch so generously gives to the USA, Israel and other Western allies.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I was wondering some time back how Russia allowed immigrants to trespass its country and immigrants had a different route to enter the EU. Russia who has always been very strict who can enter into its soil and who can´t. This route that immigrants took was from Turkey and all the way through Russia to the border of Norway and Russia... Thousands of kilometers on Russian soil.

Though 2,300 miles north of Syria and often freezing cold, the border between Russia and Norway is an attractive alternate route, providing a direct gateway into the Schengen Area, within which there are no border controls. Although Norway isn’t a European Union member, it is part of the visa-free zone.

The more than 150 migrants recorded at Norway's Storskog border post so far this year represent a fraction of the estimated half-million people who have applied for asylum in Europe during the period. But Norwegian authorities say the Arctic flow is growing fast as Syrians and other migrants appear to be sharing the tip.

The teacher, who traveled alone, said the trip cost him $2,400, including $250 for the Russian visa and $1,600 for a plane ticket from Beirut to Moscow. Mohammed Al-Salim, a 20-year-old Syrian who arrived in Oslo on Friday , said he spent $2,500 and completed the trip in three days.

www.foxnews.com...

Russia didn't allow these people to trespass. They are simply travellers with VISA's and they flew in with planes.

Hardly trespassing.

The trespassing occured in Norway.

Also, you are talking about an insignificant number here.

edit on 13-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Quite right but then they aren't choosing Saudi either are they - which is a muslim country and surely muslims should have felt right at home there. After all its Saudi finance, interference and quietly turning a blind eye at times that has caused their uprooting and the destruction of their countries in the first place. They should be at the fore for welcoming in people - due reward for all that hard work - what!

These Arab countries are mostly if not entirely desert, and soft desert sand that you will sink into. That's hundreds of miles to trek across. Much easier to just throw yourself in the Mediterranean and get fished out by a Navy ship.

new topics

top topics

join