It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

I don't Know if 911 was an inside job. The question I ask is, was the Bush administration capable of committing the crime.
Lets go back to 1945 at the end of WW2 the West rather than than put Nazi war criminals in prison they employed them. Truman and Churchill then started a war in Iran to get control of their oil, Korean war, Vietnam war and all the CIA destruction in South American Countries, America and West the good guys some of their enemies since WW2 Russia, Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Cuba, Libya ect allies the West, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Chile is there a good side I only see invaders and invaded.
The evidence is building up especially when highly intelligent government official are speaking out.
If it was an inside job the truth will come out because in 11/9/2001 they didn't have the foresight to realise the internet would shine a light on the main street media their propaganda machine.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Two very interesting quotes posted by viewers below the YouTube video in the OP:

The first quote is from a comment below the video, the second is a quote from a site that someone gave in response to the first...

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

www.youtube.com...

According to a retired FXX agent specializing in Israeli counter intel: The type of nuclear devices used on 911 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from US surplus stockpiles illegally exported during the Bush/Clinton era.

Chemical analysis done by DOE Sandi was able to identify the chemical/radiation footprint or fingerprint of the warheads based on samples taken after 911 of the fallout at ground zero. (Editor’s note: Nuclear weapon use at ground zero is confirmed from multiple sources)

All plutonium based warheads have a chemical fingerprint that can identify the type of design and where the PU was made and how old it is. This was the 911 blackmail on Bush 1 and 2, the illegal transfer of surplus US nuclear weapons to the Israelis and why the continued cover up, along with the stolen gold and stock fraud that was going on Wall Street etc. According to file ENW57.pdf on page 66. (Editor’s note: Document received and confirmed)

Only a 2 kiloton device was needed to drop the buildings. A 2 kiloton device will produce a fireball of apx 150 to 200 feet in diameter at over 4000 degrees Centigrade. Just large enough to melt the I beams of the central core of the building and drop them in place. The light flash would last less than 1 second and primarily be in the UV light range. Overpressure would only be at 60PSI max and directed upwards with the blast. See underground effect.

Fallout would be minimal and located to within ground zero range only. Radiation would drop to acceptable levels within 72 hrs. after the blast. Most fall out was trapped in the cement dust thus causing all of the recent cancer deaths that we are now seeing in NYC amongst first responders. (Editor’s note: Consistent with site data)

Russia has presented Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I never knew one of Bush's own staff was so outspoken on 911 being an inside job, and I still don't understand why so many Americans balk at the idea that there's more to the story than we've been told.

Taking a look at the rest of the story, countries around the world issued intelligence warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would strike America with hijacked aircraft.

WARNINGS THAT THE DANGER WOULD COME FROM THE AIR

BRITAIN, WARNING #1: Al-Qaeda is planning to use aircraft in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs"

the British intelligence agency, gives a secret report to liaison staff at the US embassy in London. The reports states that al-Qaeda has plans to use "commercial aircraft" in "unconventional ways", "possibly as flying bombs." [Sunday Times, 6/9/02]

BRITAIN, WARNING #3: An Al-Qaeda attack will involve multiple hijackings

Early August 2001 ©: Britain gives the US another warning about an al-Qaeda attack. The previous British warning (see July 16, 2001) was vague as to method, but this warning specifies multiple airplane hijackings. This warning is included in Bush's briefing on August 6. [Sunday Herald, 5/19/02]

CAYMAN ISLANDS, WARNING #2: Three al-Qaeda agents are part of a plot "organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines"

August 29, 2001: Three men from either Pakistan or Afghanistan living in the Cayman Islands are briefly arrested in June 2001 for discussing hijacking attacks in New York City (see June 4, 2001). On this day, a Cayman Islands radio station receives an unsigned letter claiming these same three men are agents of bin Laden. The anonymous author warns that they "are organizing a major terrorist act against the US via an airline or airlines." The letter is forwarded to a Cayman government official but no action is taken until after 9/11 and it isn't known when the US is informed. Many criminals and/or businesses use the Cayman Islands as a safe, no tax, no questions asked haven to keep their money. The author of the letter meets with the FBI shortly after 9/11, and claims his information was a "premonition of sorts." The three men are later arrested. Its unclear what has happened to them since their arrest. [Miami Herald, 9/20/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, MSNBC, 9/23/01] FTW

EGYPT, WARNING #1: An undercover agent learns 20 al-Qaeda agents are in the US, four have received flight training

Late July 2001 : CBS later has a brief mention in a long story on another topic: "Just days after Atta return[s] to the US from Spain, Egyptian intelligence in Cairo says it received a report from one of its operatives in Afghanistan that 20 al-Qaeda members had slipped into the US and four of them had received flight training on Cessnas. To the Egyptians, pilots of small planes didn't sound terribly alarming, but they [pass] on the message to the CIA anyway, fully expecting Washington to request information. The request never [comes]." [CBS, 10/9/02] This appears to be one of several accurate Egyptian warnings based on informants (see June 13, 2001 and August 30, 2001). Could Egypt have known the names of some or all of the hijackers? Given FBI agent Ken Williams' memo about flight schools a short time before (see July 10, 2001), shouldn't the US have investigated this closely instead of completely ignoring it?

GERMANY: Terrorists will use airplanes as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols"

June 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA, Britain's MI6, and Israel's Mossad that Middle Eastern terrorists are planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack "American and Israeli symbols, which stand out." A later article quotes unnamed German intelligence sources who state the information was coming from Echelon surveillance technology, and that British intelligence had access to the same warnings. However, there were other informational sources, including specific information and hints given to, but not reported by, Western and Near Eastern news media six months before 9/11. [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, 9/11/01, Washington Post, 9/14/01, Fox News, 5/17/02] FTW

ITALY: Muslims warn of an attack on the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons

September 7, 2001: Father Jean-Marie Benjamin is told at a wedding in Todi, Italy of a plot to attack the US and Britain using hijacked airplanes as weapons. He isn't told time or place specifics. He immediately passes what he knows to a judge and several politicians. He states: "Although I am friendly with many Muslims, I wondered why they were telling me, specifically. I felt it my duty to inform the Italian government." Benjamin has been called "one of the West's most knowledgeable experts on the Muslim world." Two days after 9/11, he meets with the Italian Foreign Minister on this topic. He says he learned the attack on Britain failed at the last minute. [Zenit, 9/16/01] He has not revealed who told him this information, but could it have been a member of the al-Qaeda cell in Milan (see August 12, 2000 and January 24, 2001), which appears to have helped with the 9/11 attacks?

JORDAN: A major attack using aircraft is planned inside the US

Late summer 2001: Jordanian intelligence (the GID) makes a communications intercept deemed so important that King Abdullah's men relay it to Washington, probably through the CIA station in Amman. The message states that a major attack, code named The Big Wedding, is planned inside the US and that aircraft will be used. [International Herald Tribune, 5/21/02, Christian Science Monitor, 5/23/02] FTW

RUSSIA: Russian intelligence clearly warns the US several times that 25 or so terrorists, including suicide pilots, will attack the US, targeting "important buildings like the Pentagon"

August 2001: Russian President Putin warns the US that suicide pilots are training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02] The head of Russian intelligence also later states, "We had clearly warned them" on several occasions, but they "did not pay the necessary attention." [Agence France-Presse, 9/16/01] A Russian newspaper on September 12, 2001 claims that "Russian Intelligence agents know the organizers and executors of these terrorist attacks. More than that, Moscow warned Washington about preparation to these actions a couple of weeks before they happened." Interestingly, the article claims that at least two of the terrorists were Muslim radicals from Uzbekistan. [Izvestia, 9/12/01, (the story currently on the Izvestia web site has been edited to delete a key paragraph, the link is to a translation of the original article from From the Wilderness)] FTW
OTHER WARNINGS

AFGHANISTAN: Al-Qaeda is planning an imminent "huge attack" inside the US that will kill thousands

ARGENTINA: A major terrorist attack is planned against either the US, Argentina, or France

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Russia has presented Evidence Against US, UK and Israel As Being the Actual 9/11 Terrorist

Let's take a look here.

Russia Warns U.S. of 9/11 Terrorist Attack

RUSSIA: Russian intelligence clearly warns the US several times that 25 or so terrorists, including suicide pilots, will attack the US, targeting "important buildings like the Pentagon"

August 2001: Russian President Putin warns the US that suicide pilots are training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02] The head of Russian intelligence also later states, "We had clearly warned them" on several occasions, but they "did not pay the necessary attention." [Agence France-Presse, 9/16/01]

A Russian newspaper on September 12, 2001 claims that "Russian Intelligence agents know the organizers and executors of these terrorist attacks. More than that, Moscow warned Washington about preparation to these actions a couple of weeks before they happened." Interestingly, the article claims that at least two of the terrorists were Muslim radicals from Uzbekistan. [Izvestia, 9/12/01, (the story currently on the Izvestia web site has been edited to delete a key paragraph, the link is to a translation of the original article from From the Wilderness)] FTW

Now, let's take a look here.

The Bojinka Plot

Phase III, CIA plane crash plot

Abdul Hakim Murad confessed detailed Phase III in his interrogation by the Manila police after his capture.
Phase three would have involved Murad either renting, buying, or hijacking a small airplane, preferably a Cessna. The airplane would be filled with explosives. He would then crash it into the Central Intelligence Agencyheadquarters in the Langley area in Fairfax County, Virginia. Murad had been trained as a pilot in North Carolina, and was slated to be a suicide pilot.

There were alternate plans to hijack a 12th commercial airliner and use that instead of the small aircraft, probably due to the Manila cell's growing frustration with explosives. Testing explosives in a house or apartment is dangerous, and it can easily give away a terrorist plot. Khalid Sheik Mohammed probably made the alternate plan.

A report from the Philippines to the United States on January 20, 1995 stated, "What the subject has in his mind is that he will board any American commercial aircraft pretending to be an ordinary passenger. Then he will hijack said aircraft, control its cockpit and dive it at the CIA headquarters."

Another plot that was considered would have involved the hijacking of more airplanes. The World Trade Center (New York City, New York), The Pentagon (Arlington, Virginia), the United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.), theWhite House(Washington, D.C.), the Sears Tower (Chicago, Illinois), and the U.S Bank Tower (Los Angeles, California), would have been the likely targets. Abdul Hakim Murad said that this part of the plot was dropped since the Manila cell could not recruit enough people to implement other hijackings in his confession with Filipino investigators, prior to the foiling of Operation Bojinka.

This plot eventually would be the base plot for the September 11, 2001 attacks which involved hijacking commercial airliners as opposed to small aircraft loaded with explosives and crashing them into their intended targets. However, only the World Trade Center (which was destroyed) and The Pentagon (which suffered partial damage) were hit.

en.wikipedia.org...

And now, this.

Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11

U.S. intelligence officials warned President Bush weeks before the Sept. 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network might hijack American planes, but White House officials stressed the threat was not specific.

A White House official acknowledged to ABCNEWS that the information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation department and national security agencies weeks before the attacks. But, the official said the threat of a hijacking by bin Laden's al Qaeda organization was general in nature, did not mention a specific time or place and was similar to the variety of different terrorist threats U.S. intelligence monitors frequently.

abcnews.go.com...

Nothing in the warnings indicating an inside job.

We can also take a look here.

Osama bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S. Memo

To sum it up, the claim that 9/11 was an inside job was a fabrication.

edit on 11-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think by now its common knowledge Bush and Binladens Staged 911. Just like Kennedy in Dallas, Texas and their cronies shall Reign Supreme...Body count irrelevant, as these folks only get to live once.

Halliburton made Billions in Iraq and Afghanistan, just as Monsanto made billions during Vietnam.

The share holders of the Military complex cares not who starts the war, only that someone does...Bullets and Bombs cant be made and sold, if the warehouses are full.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
Nothing in the warnings indicating an inside job.

Osama bin Laden Determined To Strike in U.S. Memo

To sum it up, the claim that 9/11 was an inside job was a fabrication.

Surely you must realize how ridiculous this sounds...

I noticed that you have been an ATS member for quite some time.

I have to ask you this skyeagle...

How in the world can someone be a member of the largest conspiracy forum on the planet for ten years and not know that the MSM is 100% propaganda?

I mean this just boggles the mind.

And as far as Wikipedia goes, I stopped taking Wikipedia seriously a long time ago.

It is the perfect tool for TOOLS.

Basically all you are doing is confirming what I posted.

Most here on ATS have enough sense to know that it's usually wise to believe the opposite of what propaganda is saying.

So if ABC 'news' says that the 9/11 inside job is a fabrication, all that does is confirm what most of us already know.

Also I'm sure I'm not the only one here that would really like to know why you believe what the media is saying...

originally posted by: aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

originally posted by: violenttorrent
Wikipedia is run by a monolithic cabal of intelligence agents in the UK, US, and Israel which acts as a block to control information presented to the public. The truth, however, is much darker and perhaps even more painful: Wikipedia is run by intelligence agencies! MI5/6, CIA, and Mossad. Doubt it? Then ask yourself this question: Why wouldn't intelligence agencies have the most deeply vested interest in manipulating the world's primary source of intelligence: Wikipedia?

Wikipedia An Ultimate Trojan Horse for CIA and US Government on the Internet - Staffers of the Wikipedia online "encyclopedia" - now one of the most dominant media websites in the entire world - show signs of being CIA-type operatives, directly engaged in US-funded propaganda operations against US and world citizens.

How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

I think by now its common knowledge Bush and Binladens Staged 911.

Evidence please, because the international community issued warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were planning to attack the United States with hijacked aircraft. I might add that even the Taliban issued a warning to the United States that Osama bin Laden would be responsible for the 9/11 attack.

Taliban 'warned US of huge attack

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nothing in the warning issued to the United States from the Taliban that the attack of 9/11 would be an inside job.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Surely you must realize how ridiculous this sounds...

Not ridicules by any means because even the Philippine government issued its own warning to the United States that terrorist were planning to kill thousands of people with American airliners, with an additional attack on the headquarters of the CIA. That warning was issued as far back as 1995.

One of the terrorist of the Bojinka plot was Ramzi Yousef, the terrorist who bombed WTC1 in 1993, whose uncle was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11 who got the go-ahead for the 9/11 attack from Osama bin Laden.

How in the world can someone be a member of the largest conspiracy forum on the planet for ten years and not know that the MSM is 100% propaganda?

Let me put it this way, the reason why I know there were no inside job is because I know how the government works. It has been 14 years and still no evidence of an inside job. How long did it take before the Watergate scandal was revealed? The government couldn't even keep that scandal a secret, and in fact, Nixon's vice President, Spiro Agnew, couldn't even keep his misdeeds a secret and he left his office as well.

As a pilot of 46 years, I knew that much of what conspiracy theorist have said about the 9/11 aircraft were false, and as an airframe technician since 1967, I knew that what conspiracy theorist had claimed about limitations of the 9/11 airliners were false as well. There was no way those aircraft could have been modified to fly under remote control without the permission of the airlines and the backing of the Boeing Aircraft Co.

There was no way those aircraft were switched because only a certain number of B-767-200 and B-757-200 series aircraft were built and accountable. It would take me less than 30 minutes to reveal a switched aircraft which would lead to the identities of those who were involved with that aircraft. In other words, no one in their right mind would have even thought of using such aircraft in a false flag operation unless they wanted to go to prison and face the death penalty.

Their attempt to do so would have left a paper trail from Washington State to Washington D.C. and across the Atlantic to the engine manufacturer. Understand that in addition to the airframes of the 9/11 airliners, each of their engines have their own unique maintenance histories, in fact, even their APU's have their own traceable maintenance histories with names and companies listed as well.

Since the government cannot use airliners in service to modify, where are they going to acquire B-767's and B-757's that cannot be traced?

So if ABC 'news' says that the 9/11 inside job is a fabrication, all that does is confirm what most of us already know.

And that is, the 9/11 attack was not an inside job because the international community issued intelligence warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would carry out the 9/11 attack. After all, Osama bin Laden claimed responsibility.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

www.foxnews.com...

Bin Laden warns of attacks on the U.S.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Breaking more than a year's silence, Osama bin Laden warned Americans in an audiotape released on Thursday that Al Qaeda was planning more attacks on the United States, but he offered a "long truce" on undefined terms.

After the 9/11 attack, al-Qaeda released martry videos of the 9/11 hijackers.

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari (see September 9, 2002 and September 9, 2002).

A martyr video from hijacker Ahmed Alhaznawi was shown in April 2002. But this new hour-long video contains images of each of the hijacker teams that hijacked Flights 11, 77, 93 and 175 on September 11. These images show pictures of each hijacker in the team floating over a background.

Image 1: Al-Qaeda Reveales 9/11 Hijackers

Image 2: Al-Qaeda Reveals 9/11 Hijackers

Nothing in those terrorist videos that even remotely suggest that 9/11 was an inside job. Let's not forget that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States.

Al-Qaeda: Declarations & Acts of War

The First Fatwa

In August of 1996, Osama bin Laden issued his first fatwa, a 30-page polemic entitled "Declaration of War Against the Americans Occupying the Land of the Two Holy Places," against the United States and Israel, and it was published in a London newspaper called Al Quds al Arabi.

The Second Fatwa

The second fatwa was published on February 23, 1998, in Al Quds al Arabi. Unlike the first fatwa, which was issued by Osama bin Laden alone, this fatwa was signed by Osama bin Laden; Ayman al-Zawahiri, leader of Jihad group in Egypt and al Qaeda second-in-command; Abu-Yasir Rafa'l Ahmad Taha, leader of the Islamic Group; Sheikh Mir Hamzah, secretary of the Jumiat-ut-Ulema-e-Pakistan; and Fazlul Rahman, leader of the Jihad Movement in Bangladesh.

The fatwa reasons that "three facts that are known to everyone" compel war against the United States. First, the United States has been "occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places." Second, the "crusader-Zionist alliance" has inflicted great devastation upon the Iraqi people. Third, the United States' goal is "to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

www.heritage.org...

Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and he got what he wished for, which resulted in this breaking news announcement.

And, the celebration afterward.

Osama bin Laden wanted a war with the United States and it cost him his life.

The score:

Obama: 1

Osama: 0

edit on 12-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I never knew one of Bush's own staff was so outspoken on 911 being an inside job, and I still don't understand why so many Americans balk at the idea that there's more to the story than we've been told.

You might want to take a closer look at Morgan Reynolds. After all, he claimed that no aircraft hit the WTC Towers, so let's take a look to see if he is right.

Could Morgan Reynolds be a disinformation agent whose intent is to discredit the Truth Movement?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker2222

Ironic. Using the internet as some vehicle of truth when it's actually septic with disinformation....

Vietnam? Korea? How about the idiotic agreement that split the two into a "North and South' when previously they were one country? The source of Vietnam and Korean wars. Idiot politicians.

Yalta gave us the cold war and the almost as stupid reaction to communist expansion as communism was itself.

Really all one has to do is look at the current mess in Syria, look at the number of idiots that are involved, Turkish, Iranian, Russian, Syrian, Isis, Syrian rebels, The U.S....every last one of them have idiot leaders and politicians.

Nothing has changed...all are to blame.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Everything you said is BS. It's funny you use Watergate as an example....wow.

People from within and outside of America conspired to murder thousands of American citizens as an excuse to go to war to kill millions more.

Incidents like Watergate happen because of the tit-for-tat between the left and right vying for power. As they say politics stops at the waters edge, this is one carpet no government agency or political party is going to look under. Period.

You will see the truth of JFK long before 911, that's for sure. We are now years past the fateful event and plenty of time to distort any version of truth. I don't expect you to change your mind, your postings, avatar and handle say enough.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I think by now its common knowledge Bush and Binladens Staged 911.

Evidence please, because the international community issued warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were planning to attack the United States with hijacked aircraft. I might add that even the Taliban issued a warning to the United States that Osama bin Laden would be responsible for the 9/11 attack.

Taliban 'warned US of huge attack

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nothing in the warning issued to the United States from the Taliban that the attack of 9/11 would be an inside job.

Binladen was CIA

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
9 11 also happened on his watch.

edit on 10/12/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Binladen was CIA

Apparently, the CIA had orders to kill or capture Osama bin Laden at that time, so he couldn't have been CIA.

FEBRUARY 26, 1993: World Trade Center bombing.

FEBRUARY 7, 1995: Mastermind of World Trade Center bombing, Ramzi Yousef, is captured. He is later linked to Osama Bin Laden. [MSNBC, 6/22/05; PBS]

JUNE 1995: Clinton issues first ever Presidential Decision Directive labeling terrorism “a national security issue.” All prior administrations dealt with terrorism simply as a law enforcement matter. [Presidential Decision Directive, 6/21/95]

EARLY 1996: The CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center creates a special unit focusing specifically on bin Laden.
In early 1996, the CIA set up a special bin Laden unit, largely because of evidence linking him to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. At the time, he was living in Sudan, but he was expelled from that country in May 1996 after the CIA failed to persuade the Saudis to accept a Sudanese offer to turn him over.
[Washington Post, 10/3/01]

AUGUST 1996: A secret grand jury investigation begins against Osama bin Laden in New York. [PBS]

EARLY 1997: U.S. Intelligence first identifies al Qaeda as a worldwide terrorist organization. [9/11 Commission Testimony, 3/24/04]

MAY 1998: Clinton appoints “counter-terrorism czar” Richard Clarke. After bin Laden’s fatwa, Clinton appoints Richard Clarke to head a cross-agency Counter-terrorism Security Group, and gives him a seat at the Cabinet-level Principals Committee. [The 9/11 Commission Report. 7/22/04]

JUNE 8 1998: Grand Jury indicts Bin Laden. He’s charged with “conspiracy to attack defense utilities of the United States.” [PBS]

AUGUST 12, 1998: Two simultaneous explosions at US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

AUGUST 20 1998: Clinton orders missile attack in Sudan, narrowly misses Bin Laden.

“The most dramatic attempt to kill bin Laden occurred in August 1998, when Clinton ordered a Tomahawk cruise missile attack on bin Laden’s suspected training camps in Afghanistan in response to the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania… Clinton approved the cruise missile attack recommended by his advisers, and on Aug. 20, 1998, 66 cruise missiles rained down on the training camps. An additional 13 missiles were fired at a pharmaceutical plant in Sudan that the Clinton administration believed was a chemical weapons factory associated with bin Laden.”
[Washington Post, 10/3/01]

LATE 1998: CIA beings secret effort with Pakistani intelligence to capture or kill Bin Laden in Afghanistan. The CIA trained and equipped 60 comandos from the Pakistani intelligence agency. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

LATE 1998: Clinton authorizes covert action against Bin Laden and al Qaeda.

In addition to a secret “finding” to authorize covert action, which has been reported before, Clinton signed three highly classified Memoranda of Notification expanding the available tools. In succession, the president authorized killing instead of capturing bin Laden, then added several of al Qaeda’s senior lieutenants, and finally approved the shooting down of private civilian aircraft on which they flew.

…The Clinton administration ordered the Navy to maintain two Los Angeles-class attack submarines on permanent station in the nearest available waters, enabling the U.S. military to place Tomahawk cruise missiles on any target in Afghanistan within about six hours of receiving the order.
[Washington Post, 12/19/01]

OCTOBER 12, 1999: Joint effort with Pakistani government to capture Bin Laden aborted with the overthrow of then-Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

2000: Sandy Berger tells his successor Condoleezza Rice “she’d be spending more time on terrorism and al Qaeda than any other issue.” [CNN, 5/14/04]

OCTOBER 12, 2000: U.S.S. Cole bombed.

AUGUST 6, 2001: Bush receives Presidential Daiy Brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike U.S.”

And, the rest became history on 9/11/2001.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

couple of things

1) don't think of it as republicans vs democrats. for a couple of reasons

If the Bush administration had that much power, to do this and get away with it.
Would you tick those people off?

Do you think The Bush administration could have planned this and executed it in the 8 months that he was in office? If not, that means it goes back to the Clinton admiration.

If it is a multi administrational thing, why would the democrats in government blow the whistle and give up all their
power?

Another way to think about it, do you think the patriots won multiple Super Bowls by cheating? If the NFL knows that to be the truth, do they come out and say it, and lose billions or do they say it was not big deal and keep making billions.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Everything you said is BS.

I love challenges, so now, the challenge for you is to prove me wrong with undeniable facts and evidence.

It's funny you use Watergate as an example....wow.

Apparently, you didn't get the message. Now, are you up to the challenge to provide facts and evidence that prove me wrong? Yes or no.

After all, you said that everything I said was "BS" so now, I am expecting you to back it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker2222

I don't Know if 911 was an inside job.

9/11 was not an inside job.

The question I ask is, was the Bush administration capable of committing the crime.

No! There was no way that 9/11 was an inside job. Where are they going to get the planes? They can't use commercial airliners. Explosives and thermite have been successfully debunked and steel frame buildings have collapsed due to fire alone. After all, three steel frame buildings collapsed in 2 hours in Thailand due to fire alone and a steel frame hangar collapsed on a private jet that started the fire that weakened the steel structure of that hangar.

In Oakland, CA., fire from an overturned tanker truck weakened the steel structure of a highway overpass until the steel structure weakened and collapsed. IN Spain, fire weakened the steel structure of the Windsor building until its steel structure collapsed leaving only the concrete structure standing.

This is what a typical fire can do to steel.

Photo of what fire can do to steel beams

To sum it up, Morgan Reynolds is not telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I never entertained the idea that this was an inside job. That, to me, wasn't possible, until a well respected remote viewer said that the controls of the jets were inoperable. The planes were flying on their own, regardless of the pilot's best efforts to take control both physically (wrestling the controls) and electronically. Sure makes you think.

Well, I am a pilot of 46 years and I would like for you to show me where in the following flight data, and using the data for each of the 9/11 aircraft, where those aircraft were flown under remote control.

American 11 Data

United 175 Data

American 77 Data

United 93 Data

Looking at the data for each of the 9/11 aircraft, I did not see a shred of evidence that those aircraft were flown under remote control.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How many times have we heard this from incredibly reliant sources that have worked in the upper echelon of our government, and yet these political Presidents and criminals still walk free. Doesn't everyone get it...no matter how much we discuss the same things over and over, year after year....these people are untouchable and cannot be taken down. It will be nothing less of a full revolution to hold Bush, Obama, Hillary, McCain and all of the other criminals accountable. We all herd to their cities, live under their laws (that are there to protect them and oppress us), enslave ourselves with their technology, etc. We are playing a game that they created, on their board, at their home and the game is rigged.The only way to defeat them is to stop playing their game....collectively as a human race...which will never happen.
edit on 12-10-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The claim that 9/11 was an inside job requires evidence, especially in light of the fact that countries around the world issued their own intelligence warnings to the United States prior to 9/11 that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners in their attack on the United States.

The past misdeeds of presidents is not evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join