It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The claim that 9/11 was an inside job requires evidence, especially in light of the fact that countries around the world issued their own intelligence warnings to the United States prior to 9/11 that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would use hijacked airliners in their attack on the United States.

The past misdeeds of presidents is not evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

You obviously didn't read my post in it's entirety. I didn't say their misdeeds were evidence of an inside job. That was merely a point that was derived from previous "insiders" (that worked in the higher parts of our governments) that said that the past President/politicians were "involved" and after proving it, in their own way....still were not able to hold those accountable. I mean, come on...how many times have we heard "it was an inside job", how many relevant people have stepped up, that worked for our government and have lain out proof that Bush and the CIA were behind all of it....stopping the FBI from investigating the Bin Laden's, while flying their family out of our country on the date of the event, ...stopping the jets from scrambling, so that the terrorists would succeed, Building 7, the towers and all of the evidence of the planted bombs etc. I never said that they were involved simply because they were bad people with misdeeds of the past. The misdeeds do not convict a President or a politician, but the character of that person, having sacrificed the U.S. in so many ways previously, can be a "tale tell" sign that they may not be innocent in the light of evidence. Try reading the entire post next time before responding.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States and he got what he wished for, which resulted in this breaking news announcement.

Wow, if you believe this you really are out of touch, OBL died in 2001, it was reported by all MSM through out the world. Funny how CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox all forgot they reported this years ago..

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Their VOLUMES of evidence 911 was an inside job

If people don’t know that its because they haven’t looked

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If people don’t know that its because they haven’t looked

Well put and so true.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

building 7 did

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well, present just one page of evidence for us all. Otherwise, you have have no case.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Wow, if you believe this you really are out of touch, OBL died in 2001, it was reported by all MSM through out the world. Funny how CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox all forgot they reported this years ago..

Well, let's take a look to see if you are right.

Interview of Osama bin Laden's Doctor

The doctor said he had given bin Laden a “complete physical” in 1999 and treated him for back injuries after bin Laden was thrown from a horse. “His kidneys were fine,” the doctor told Mr. Haven. He said “If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that,” and added that bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.”

Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease; I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

Aziz later discussed the dialysis issue with the New York Times. “When I hear these reports, I laugh. I did not see any evidence.” He has good reason to laugh — legions of Westerners have bought the story that bin Laden is on dialysis, with no proof at all.

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

www.alarabiya.net...

Text: Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us. Where else do men and heroes die except on the battlefield? Every end is predestined. But can the Americans with their media, agents, machinery, soldiers, intelligence and equipment kill what Sheikh Osama lived and fought for? Never, never. Sheikh Osama did not build an organization that will die with his death and leave with his departure..."

www.reuters.com...

Al Qaeda admits bin Laden's death online

CAIRO - Al Qaeda on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by "the general leadership" of al Qaeda. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

www.cbsnews.com...

Bin Laden family arrives in Saudi Arabia

Widows and children of the former al-Qaeda chief arrive in the kingdom after being deported from Pakistan,,.Bin Laden's two Saudi and one Yemeni widows, together with their children, have been living under the protection of the authorities in Pakistan since the al-Qaeda chief was killed by US Navy SEALs on May 2, 2011.

www.aljazeera.com...

LEAKED PAKISTANI REPORT REVEALS LIFE--AND DEATH--OF BIN LADEN

Al Jazeera has obtained the full text of the secret report of Pakistan's Abbottabad Commission, which investigated how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in the country for nearly a decade--and how Pakistan's defense forces had failed to detect or prevent the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that ended in his death on May 2, 2011.

www.breitbart.com...

Zawahiri named new al-Qaeda leader

CAIRO — Al-Qaeda announced its new leader on Thursday, elevating Ayman al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian who had been operational commander of the global terror network and served as its public face in recent years.

Zawahiri, a surgeon who spent years in underground Islamic groups in Egypt before joining al-Qaeda, previously was the militant group’s second-in-command. Since the death of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. raid last month, he had been considered the most likely candidate to take the helm of the organization.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The claim that Osama bin Laden died in 2001 was a fabrication, a claim that has been used by others to discredit the Truth Movement.
edit on 12-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: SPECULUM

Binladen was CIA

Apparently, the CIA had orders to kill or capture Osama bin Laden at that time, so he couldn't have been CIA.

FEBRUARY 26, 1993: World Trade Center bombing.

FEBRUARY 7, 1995: Mastermind of World Trade Center bombing, Ramzi Yousef, is captured. He is later linked to Osama Bin Laden. [MSNBC, 6/22/05; PBS]

JUNE 1995: Clinton issues first ever Presidential Decision Directive labeling terrorism “a national security issue.” All prior administrations dealt with terrorism simply as a law enforcement matter. [Presidential Decision Directive, 6/21/95]

EARLY 1996: The CIA’s Counter Terrorism Center creates a special unit focusing specifically on bin Laden.
In early 1996, the CIA set up a special bin Laden unit, largely because of evidence linking him to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. At the time, he was living in Sudan, but he was expelled from that country in May 1996 after the CIA failed to persuade the Saudis to accept a Sudanese offer to turn him over.
[Washington Post, 10/3/01]

AUGUST 1996: A secret grand jury investigation begins against Osama bin Laden in New York. [PBS]

EARLY 1997: U.S. Intelligence first identifies al Qaeda as a worldwide terrorist organization. [9/11 Commission Testimony, 3/24/04]

MAY 1998: Clinton appoints “counter-terrorism czar” Richard Clarke. After bin Laden’s fatwa, Clinton appoints Richard Clarke to head a cross-agency Counter-terrorism Security Group, and gives him a seat at the Cabinet-level Principals Committee. [The 9/11 Commission Report. 7/22/04]

JUNE 8 1998: Grand Jury indicts Bin Laden. He’s charged with “conspiracy to attack defense utilities of the United States.” [PBS]

AUGUST 12, 1998: Two simultaneous explosions at US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

AUGUST 20 1998: Clinton orders missile attack in Sudan, narrowly misses Bin Laden.

“The most dramatic attempt to kill bin Laden occurred in August 1998, when Clinton ordered a Tomahawk cruise missile attack on bin Laden’s suspected training camps in Afghanistan in response to the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania… Clinton approved the cruise missile attack recommended by his advisers, and on Aug. 20, 1998, 66 cruise missiles rained down on the training camps. An additional 13 missiles were fired at a pharmaceutical plant in Sudan that the Clinton administration believed was a chemical weapons factory associated with bin Laden.”
[Washington Post, 10/3/01]

LATE 1998: CIA beings secret effort with Pakistani intelligence to capture or kill Bin Laden in Afghanistan. The CIA trained and equipped 60 comandos from the Pakistani intelligence agency. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

LATE 1998: Clinton authorizes covert action against Bin Laden and al Qaeda.

In addition to a secret “finding” to authorize covert action, which has been reported before, Clinton signed three highly classified Memoranda of Notification expanding the available tools. In succession, the president authorized killing instead of capturing bin Laden, then added several of al Qaeda’s senior lieutenants, and finally approved the shooting down of private civilian aircraft on which they flew.

…The Clinton administration ordered the Navy to maintain two Los Angeles-class attack submarines on permanent station in the nearest available waters, enabling the U.S. military to place Tomahawk cruise missiles on any target in Afghanistan within about six hours of receiving the order.
[Washington Post, 12/19/01]

OCTOBER 12, 1999: Joint effort with Pakistani government to capture Bin Laden aborted with the overthrow of then-Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. [Washington Post, 10/3/01]

2000: Sandy Berger tells his successor Condoleezza Rice “she’d be spending more time on terrorism and al Qaeda than any other issue.” [CNN, 5/14/04]

OCTOBER 12, 2000: U.S.S. Cole bombed.

AUGUST 6, 2001: Bush receives Presidential Daiy Brief entitled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike U.S.”

And, the rest became history on 9/11/2001.

Western media had access to Osama Binladen, The Bush's were in Business with Binladen's...Osama Binladen had actually Died after Tora Bora of Kidney Failure. thats why no Body was ever shown as proof of his killing

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

I'm open to the possibility of a conspiracy and there are some great questions that need to be answered. As much as my wants to lean towards a conspiracy my mind says otherwise. Two days before the towers a man named Ahmad Shah Massoud aka the Prince of panjshir was assassinated by Al QAeda. Personally I think had this not happened he would have strolled in and taken over marching right next to the Americans. He has a long term relationship with America from the Russian/Afghanistan days, he had support, and he was feared way more than America was by the terrorists. His assassination leads me to believe it was not some 100% inside job. I could be wrong though and remain open to new information coming.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Western media had access to Osama Binladen, The Bush's were in Business with Binladen's...

Bush dealt only with bin Laden's family, not Osama bin Laden himself. I might add that bin Laden's family had disowned Osama bin Laden as well.

Family in U.S. Cut Off Ties to bin Laden

Disowned by Family Patriarch

This week, in Saudi Arabia, the patriarch of the bin Laden family, Sheikh Abdullah bin Laden, Osama's uncle, publicly denounced him.

"All the family members condemn all violent and terrorist acts, even if Osama is behind them," the uncle told reporters.

"They condemn the act. They condemn terrorism and they disavow any connections to Osama," said Adfil Najam, a professor of international studies at Boston University said.

It is not the first time Osama bin Laden's relatives have distanced themselves from their notorious family member. His relatives also denounced him after the 1998 terrorist attacks on U.S. embassies in Africa — attacks for which Osama bin Laden has been indicted in U.S. federal court.

abcnews.go.com...

Osama Binladen had actually Died after Tora Bora of Kidney Failure. thats why no Body was ever shown as proof of his killing

False! Even bin Laden's doctor debunked that claim.

Osama debunks a myth

Dr. Amer Aziz, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was interrogated by eight CIA and FBI agents, as well as by Pakistani intelligence officers. Strongly sympathetic to radical Islam, Aziz had treated bin Laden for years.

He reportedly admitted to visiting bin Laden after the September 11 attacks. Upon his release, he talked freely to Paul Haven of the Associated Press in November 2002. The doctor said he had given bin Laden a “complete physical” in 1999 and treated him for back injuries after bin Laden was thrown from a horse.

“His kidneys were fine,” the doctor told Mr. Haven. He said “If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that,” and added that bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.” Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease; I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis.”

Aziz later discussed the dialysis issue with the New York Times. “When I hear these reports, I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

He has good reason to laugh — legions of Westerners have bought the story that bin Laden is on dialysis, with no proof at all.

Osama bin Laden was alive and well enough to carry out his 9/11 attack on the United States. Let's not forget that bin Laden had admitted his responsibility for the 9/11 attack, which of course, had nothing to do with an inside job.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Western media had access to Osama Binladen, The Bush's were in Business with Binladen's...

Bush dealt only with bin Laden's family, not Osama bin Laden himself. I might add that bin Laden's family had disowned Osama bin Laden as well.

Family in U.S. Cut Off Ties to bin Laden

Disowned by Family Patriarch

This week, in Saudi Arabia, the patriarch of the bin Laden family, Sheikh Abdullah bin Laden, Osama's uncle, publicly denounced him.

"All the family members condemn all violent and terrorist acts, even if Osama is behind them," the uncle told reporters.

"They condemn the act. They condemn terrorism and they disavow any connections to Osama," said Adfil Najam, a professor of international studies at Boston University said.

It is not the first time Osama bin Laden's relatives have distanced themselves from their notorious family member. His relatives also denounced him after the 1998 terrorist attacks on U.S. embassies in Africa — attacks for which Osama bin Laden has been indicted in U.S. federal court.

abcnews.go.com...

Osama Binladen had actually Died after Tora Bora of Kidney Failure. thats why no Body was ever shown as proof of his killing

False! Even bin Laden's doctor debunked that claim.

Osama debunks a myth

Dr. Amer Aziz, a British citizen born in Pakistan, was interrogated by eight CIA and FBI agents, as well as by Pakistani intelligence officers. Strongly sympathetic to radical Islam, Aziz had treated bin Laden for years.

He reportedly admitted to visiting bin Laden after the September 11 attacks. Upon his release, he talked freely to Paul Haven of the Associated Press in November 2002. The doctor said he had given bin Laden a “complete physical” in 1999 and treated him for back injuries after bin Laden was thrown from a horse.

“His kidneys were fine,” the doctor told Mr. Haven. He said “If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that,” and added that bin Laden “was walking. He was healthy.” Aziz was emphatic: “I did not see any evidence of kidney disease; I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis.”

Aziz later discussed the dialysis issue with the New York Times. “When I hear these reports, I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

He has good reason to laugh — legions of Westerners have bought the story that bin Laden is on dialysis, with no proof at all.

Osama bin Laden was alive and well enough to carry out his 9/11 attack on the United States. Let's not forget that bin Laden had admitted his responsibility for the 9/11 attack, which of course, had nothing to do with an inside job.

Don't you Find it quite Ironic that the President of the US was in bed with the Binladen Family at that moment in time? What are the Odds?

Osama Binladen was trained by CIA and was an asset

Ho Chi Minh was trained by OSS and was an asset

Sadam Hussien was a partner of the United States, as was Gadaffi

911 is an inside job, as was literally every War and Police action we've ever been involved in.

Too many coincidences and too many bedfellows, especially the military industrial complex share holders and their banking partners

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

It's a scenario, I'll admit.

Yet, the data is it was planned up to 2 years before the event. Projections were a Democrat win for the Presidency.

It is contradicted, however, by the fact of the almost non-stop anti-Bush rhetoric that has come out of the left camp and it's supporters. One would think if the Dems were in on it,-also not impossible it was a democrat plot-or feared repercussions from TPTB that fear would continue forward and the 'Bush lied' gambit wouldn't have been played, either....

No. Too many contradictions in the events for that scenario, methinks....

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Everything you said is BS.

I love challenges, so now, the challenge for you is to prove me wrong with undeniable facts and evidence.

It's funny you use Watergate as an example....wow.

Apparently, you didn't get the message. Now, are you up to the challenge to provide facts and evidence that prove me wrong? Yes or no.

After all, you said that everything I said was "BS" so now, I am expecting you to back it up.

I'm not even remotely interested in playing this game. You and I both know any "evidence" that comes to light will be distinguished, at least so long as the perpetrators continue in power.

Even if 50 years down the road there is a marginal admission by our own government, no charges will ever come to pass, not even posthumous.

All you're really saying is because the bandits pulled off the caper the booty is theirs fair and square. Fine. The only good that would come of the truth emerging at this point is nothing, nada, zilch. There are too many western nations with their hand in the cookie jar, directly or indirectly. As such, there is much to lose by many if this were to get out but nothing to gain for the citizens who were wronged. Best case scenario they elect a fall guy. Pointless as is any debate regarding 911.

You either know or you don't, only alternative is to know and intentionally obfuscate. Where do you fall?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Don't you Find it quite Ironic that the President of the US was in bed with the Binladen Family at that moment in time? What are the Odds?

No, because even bin Laden's own family had distanced themselves from him. In other words, Osama bin Laden was the "Black Sheep" of his family.

Osama Binladen was trained by CIA and was an asset

That is false. At no time did the CIA train Osama bin Laden and his group. The group that Osama bin Laden belonged to was known as the Afghan Arabs, a group of foreigners that was highly hostile to the United States. The CIA supported the Afghan Mujahideen, not the Afghan Arabs. They were two distinct groups.

Afghan Arabs

Afghan Arabs (also known as Arab-Afghans) were Arab and other Muslim Islamist mujahideen who came to Afghanistan during and following the Soviet-Afghan War to help fellow Muslims fight Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghans. Observers and journalists covering the war have cast doubt on their significance as a fighting force, but within the Muslim Arab world they achieved near hero-status for their association with the defeat of the militant atheist, anti-religious Communist superpower that was the Soviet Union.

Osama bin Laden used the thousands of fighters he recruited in 1988 to fight against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan. After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan bin Laden expanded his "jihad" or holy war. The goals of al-Qaida's jihad are to establish the rule of God on Earth, to cleanse Islam of depravity and to become martyrs to the cause. In 1998 al Qaida issued a statement claiming it was the duty of all Muslims to kill U.S. citizens including civilians.

Afghan Mujahideen

The Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen (also known as the Seven Party Mujahideen Alliance or Peshawar Seven) was an Afghan organization formed in May 1985 by the seven Afghanmujahideen parties fighting against the Soviet and Democratic Republic of Afghanistan forces in the Soviet-Afghan War. The alliance sought to function as a united diplomatic front towards the world opinion, and sought representation in the United Nations and Organisation of the Islamic Conference

www.airpower.au.af.mil...

Here is a photo of President Reagan meeting with members of the Afghan Mujahideen, who received aid from the CIA. Once again, they are not the Afghan Arabs, which was Osama bin Laden's group.

President Reagan Meeting with the Afghan Mujahideen

Ronald Reagan meets Afghan Mujahideen Commanders at the White House in 1985

Here is a photo of the Afghan Mujahideen with American and Pakistani officials, the group that was supported by the CIA.

Photo of the Afghan Mujahideen with American and Pakistani Officials

Front row, from left: Major Gen. Hamid Gul, director general of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI), Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Willian Webster; Deputy Director for Operations Clair George; an ISI colonel; and senior CIA official, Milt Bearden at a Mujahideen training camp in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan in 1987.

Now, let's go here.

Osama bin Laden and the Afghan Arabs

By 1984, bin Laden and Azzam established Maktab al-Khidamat, which funneled money, arms and fighters from around the Arab world into Afghanistan. Through al-Khadamat, bin Laden's inherited family fortune paid for air tickets and accommodation, paid for paperwork with Pakistani authorities and provided other such services for the jihadi fighters.

Bin Laden established camps inside Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan and trained volunteers from across the Muslim world to fight against the Soviet puppet regime, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan; he would also participate in some combat activity, such as the Battle of Jaji. It was during this time that he became idolised by many Arabs.

U.S. government officials and a number of other parties maintain that the U.S. supported only the indigenous Afghan mujahideen. They deny that the CIA or other American officials had contact with the Afghan Arabs (foreign mujahideen) or Bin Laden, let alone armed, trained, coached or indoctrinated them. Scholars and reporters have called the idea of CIA-backed Afghan Arabs (foreign mujahideen) "nonsense", "sheer fantasy", and "simply a folk myth.

Marc Sageman, a Foreign Service Officer who was based in Islamabad from 1987–1989, and worked closely with Afghanistan's Mujahideen, argues that no American money went to the foreign volunteers.
Sageman also says

Contemporaneous accounts of the war do not even mention [the Afghan Arabs]. Many were not serious about the war. ... Very few were involved in actual fighting. For most of the war, they were scattered among the Afghan groups associated with the four Afghan fundamentalist parties.

No U.S. official ever came in contact with the foreign volunteers. They simply traveled in different circles and never crossed U.S. radar screens. They had their own sources of money and their own contacts with the Pakistanis, official Saudis, and other Muslim supporters, and they made their own deals with the various Afghan resistance leaders."

www.cnn.com...

Sadam Hussien was a partner of the United States,...

What happened to Saddam when he refused to heed U.S. warnings to get out of Kuwait?

...as was Gadaffi

What happened to Gadaffi after he bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky?

911 is an inside job,...

False! It would have been impossible for the U.S. to carry out such an attack and not leave behind paper trails, which wold have identified those involved. After 14 years, no such evidence has surfaced.

... for Bush to concoct a 9/11 as was literally every War and Police action we've ever been involved in.

False!

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist bombed WTC1 in 1993?

* Did the U.S. go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 over international waters?

* Did the U.S. go to war when North Korea hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters?

* Did the U.S. go to war when Libya bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky?

* Did the U.S. go to war when Libya bombed a night club which resulted in the death of American citizens?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist bombed the USS Cole?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist bombed our embassy in Kenya?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist bombed our embassy in Tanzania?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist shot down two Black Hawk helicopters in Somalia?

* Did the U.S. go to war when Iranians overran our embassy in Iran?

* Did the U.S. go to war when an Israeli warship fired on an American vessel?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist hijacked and blew up American airliners in a desert?

* Did the U.S. go to war when terrorist hijacked a TWA, B-727?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm not even remotely interested in playing this game.

Good call, because I have made examples out of those in the past who took up my challenge because they failed to do their homework beforehand. Just to let you know that I keep a long list of undeniable facts and evidence in my files to use in such challenges.

Over the years, I have contacted companies to supply me with information to fill in the gaps in my files, which I later used to debunk conspiracy theorist claims.

One company that I contacted had operated seismic machines during the 9/11 terrorist attack and it was confirmed that their seismic machines did not detect demo explosions at ground zero. It was also confirmed that no evidence of explosives was ever found at ground zero. The company also participated in the clean-up operations at ground zero and confirmed that no explosives were used during the 9/11 attack.

You and I both know any "evidence" that comes to light will be distinguished, at least so long as the perpetrators continue in power.

There is no false flag evidence forthcoming and I know that as a fact.

ll you're really saying is because the bandits pulled off the caper the booty is theirs fair and square. Fine.

Where's your undeniable evidence of an inside job that I can present to major news agencies?

Just prior to the 9/11 attack, countries around the world issued their intelligence warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the process of carrying out their attack on America by using hijacked airliners. Even Russia and the Taliban in Afghanistan issued their own warnings and pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. Do I need to post references that back up what I say?

Here is one example of many such warnings issued before 9/11.

AFGHANISTAN

Al-Qaeda is planning an imminent "huge attack" inside the US that will kill thousands

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nothing in that warning from the Taliban about an inside 9/11 job. Look what al-Qaeda revealed after their 9/11 terrorist attack.

There is nothing in that video that suggest 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Where's your undeniable evidence of an inside job that I can present to major news agencies?

Good luck with that..

topinfopost.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: UpLateWakingUp
buildings do not collapse in this way from fire .

So you missed the 2 high speed heavily loaded jet airliners hitting the buildings!

You always mention they were heavily loaded, sounds like you know more was on those planes than just everyday passengers, luggage, and fedex deliveries!

This I could agree with!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm not even remotely interested in playing this game.

Good call, because I have made examples out of those in the past who took up my challenge because they failed to do their homework beforehand. Just to let you know that I keep a long list of undeniable facts and evidence in my files to use in such challenges.

Over the years, I have contacted companies to supply me with information to fill in the gaps in my files, which I later used to debunk conspiracy theorist claims.

One company that I contacted had operated seismic machines during the 9/11 terrorist attack and it was confirmed that their seismic machines did not detect demo explosions at ground zero. It was also confirmed that no evidence of explosives was ever found at ground zero. The company also participated in the clean-up operations at ground zero and confirmed that no explosives were used during the 9/11 attack.

You and I both know any "evidence" that comes to light will be distinguished, at least so long as the perpetrators continue in power.

There is no false flag evidence forthcoming and I know that as a fact.

ll you're really saying is because the bandits pulled off the caper the booty is theirs fair and square. Fine.

Just prior to the 9/11 attack, countries around the world issued their intelligence warnings to the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the process of carrying out their attack on America by using hijacked airliners. Even Russia and the Taliban in Afghanistan issued their own warnings and pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda. Do I need to post references that back up what I say?

Here is one example of many such warnings issued before 9/11.

AFGHANISTAN

Al-Qaeda is planning an imminent "huge attack" inside the US that will kill thousands

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nothing in that warning from the Taliban about an inside 9/11 job. Look what al-Qaeda revealed after their 9/11 terrorist attack.

There is nothing in that video that suggest 9/11 was an inside job.

Oh I'm sure you do. You wouldn't be good at your job otherwise. But, listen Virginia, may I call you Virginia? There really is a Santa Clause.

You keep a list of sources pertaining to the debunking of 911 conspiracies. That's rich.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Let us know when any of what you posted has anything to do with what ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Millions of pages of theories and oddly released snippets of information from sources that cannot verify anything, does not tell us to believe the official stories.

Nice, somehow you and other "official" sources reel out a story from amongst myriad sources that ALL of which can be lying or fooled, and make it into one story that totally contradicts everything.

It is completely like every religion I have seen, someone made a new one, and you never even saw you were a convert.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

LOL, I remember that movie I just watched that the other day. When the guy was trying to say his name and the people on mars thought his name was Virginia when he was telling them, no that is where I am from. however though the whole movie they kept calling him Virginia.

I loved it.
edit on 12-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join