It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Anchor references 'Alien Invasion & Asteroid ' while discussing US Shutdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Moving saltwater on mars, mountains and blue skies on a pluto that is 'alive', what are we being distracted from? Is our government going to go belly up? I mean, seriously are we ever going to get out of like now $20 Trillion national debt?

How long can a broke nation that is investing so much $ on war on a permanent war to annhilate practically the entire mideast, continue to feed and finance delusion lifestyles of some 1/3 of its citizens and illegal residents?!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OP the video in question is an hour an thirty two minutes long, mind telling us when the comment was made?

---

Edit: Title seems misleading, and referencing this video, not the video posted.

edit on 10-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not watching that whole video right now but where's the CNN anchor? All I'm seeing is a disclosure project conference.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
OP the video in question is an hour an thirty two minutes long, mind telling us when the comment was made?

---

Edit: Title seems misleading, and referencing this video, not the video posted.

Thanks, Super Boncho!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

Pure crap, the vid was terrible IMO, she didn't touch bases on anything important whatsoever more drizzle from the news

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yall heard her, if Aliens/Apocalypse are not the conspiracy, then what is?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

She was being facetious.....and sarcastic. It's kind of obvious by the smirk on her face when she's saying it.
I mean, seriously, you didn't notice that?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

On the bright side an alien invasion would finally stop humans from hating each other for pathetic reasons. Just have external enemy and everyone will unite.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

IF an alien race with tech advanced enough to even get here actually invaded....

everyone will unite.

will be nice...for about all of 5 minutes.

...then we'll all be dead, if they want us dead. I'd imagine, if they have tech that advanced and they decided they wanted to invade....they'd be fairly efficient, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

but the point is aliens don't see humans in terms of skin color but by race.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The anchor was speaking from a 2011 CNN newscast. She was clearly being sarcastic. OP, shame be thy name.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Jakal26

but the point is aliens don't see humans in terms of skin color but by race.

That's true. When I sit down to eat a juicy steak, I could care less what color the cow was.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whatever ....

The USA is about 5% of the planet and 5% of the population.

Worth thinking about ....

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Yo boncho... Did I hear here right? She said "right now in 2013" .... So it isn't even related to this Government shut down.... I remember being angry as hell because my PLDC course was cancelled by the shut down in 99ish. This prevented my over due promotion, and extended my anguish as a KP pulling Guard Duty hating Enlisted Man. A few months later I got my class and promotion and life went on as usual. I'm not concerned about the loss of Panda Cam for a little bit... Get some sunshine people, it will all work out in the end.
edit on 10-10-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Irrelevant, if they want us dead.

Even if we all had the same skin pigment....humans would fight.
Surely you don't think racial divides are the end all be all of wars on this planet?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

On the bright side an alien invasion would finally stop humans from hating each other for pathetic reasons. Just have external enemy and everyone will unite.

It seems more likely to me that different factions of humanity would try to ally with the aliens, and use their advanced technology to overpower rival nations. It wouldn't unite humanity at all.

top topics

join