It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Checkmates Obama On New World Order WWIII

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I admire your persistence to push unbelievable now I think we are adults here the game is up the majority just don't swallow the bull anymore the information war is lost along with the proxy war it's all unravelling and the truth is all going to come out in the wash and you and a lot of others round here are going to be heart broken or really earn your money in the coming weeks and months I hope it's not to much of a shock when you wake up and smell the coffee or good luck in your endeavours

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator
Just cant answer that one question , can you ? You dont have an answer. Just ramblin on....
Thank you for playing the game but you are now all out of tokens.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Carla del Ponte member of the UN independent commission said it was the rebels anywho what's your evidence Assad was responsible

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RyleeNator

Carla del Ponte member of the UN independent commission said it was the rebels anywho what's your evidence Assad was responsible

You dont understand. You made a statement. I challenged that statement. I expected a clear , concise , cohesive , comprehensible answer . I got none of the above.(and still havent)
Too late to go on now.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Your a minority you know I'm telling the truth and it pains that the Russians are wiping the floor with Isis and all the lies and propaganda can't change a thing fact of the matter is untill or if even Assad is tried and found guilty everything else is just slander I do understand your here to push an agenda that nobody apart from a minority (read the treads) have the stomach to push time will tell thanks for the giggles because I douth you even believe what you right

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Bretton Woods agreement with Saudi Arabia?

a reply to: RyleeNator
ISIS and Syrian Rebels aren't the same. Russia attacking Syrian rebels and then claiming they are ISIS does not make it so.

edit on 7-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They are all jihadists the government is the only Christian friendly option

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a
ISIS and Syrian Rebels aren't the same. Russia attacking Syrian rebels and then claiming they are ISIS does not make it so.

And you keep telling yourself people care there is a difference.

USA and west should never have interfered in a internal political dispute of a another country. We did and the situation just got worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes ....aheadoftheherd.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your a minority you know I'm telling the truth and it pains that the Russians are wiping the floor with Isis and all the lies and propaganda can't change a thing fact of the matter is untill or if even Assad is tried and found guilty everything else is just slander I do understand your here to push an agenda that nobody apart from a minority (read the treads) have the stomach to push time will tell thanks for the giggles because I douth you even believe what you right

One more time , and I am done with you.You havent said anything with merit either truth or lie. And I refuse to go further off topic.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

Yes ....aheadoftheherd.com...

Yeah I know what Bretton woods is.. My specific issue was with your invocation of it along with Saudi Arabia.

care to explain.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Because there is a difference, contrary to what some may wish.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

a reply to: anxiouswens

Anywho Mr Putin is doing what's best for Russia and the Russians like all leaders are supposed to and it just so happens it what's best for the civilized world as well and the US has launched an information war aka a war of lies some of its proponents maybe along soon to refute the obvious make lame accusation s of civilians being bomb or wishing a second Afghan upon the Russians

This, perfect example of my above post, this is not a conspiracy theory-or satisfying my qualifications of a well thought out and practical theory, this my friend does not make you "in the know"! this is simply a policitical stance,and go Russia diatribe. As if America, or any other western Allie, isn't doing what's in its people best interest; but Putin is. It's a false dichotomy that pushes an agenda I'm not impressed.

What are you talking about. It is a fact that the claims of civilian casualties caused by Russians were fabricated by "Human Rights Observatory" which is in fact a one man operation from a living room in the UK.

If you ask me, he is making an accurate observation. Why are you trying to discredit this comment while talking down to people?
edit on 7-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
so....putin is putting his soldiers in harms way, paying for all the military there in Syria, pissing off the 10 to 15 million Muslims in the "stans" right next to Russia.....and you think he checkmated Obama??????.....you really have a hate-on for the president....as far as I'm concerned Russia can fight in Syria all it wants

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It's the same old stuff you hear, here day in and day out, everyone who's got it all figured out- The west is bad,allied with the evil people(which has some truth, and we ought not sacrifice moral compass for strategic positioning) the west just wants pipelines, the west is a death cult, it's not new or special information.

What is your point? The information is not new or special because the situation is not new and extremely obvious.

This is not an argument for anything in any sense.

To me it's old news, could we come up with a better conspiracy,?maybe a more original one.

Oh you mean you don't want to hear about the reality anymore. Come on people, don't pay attention to current world affairs because this GI don't wanna hear it.

This is just like the people thinking a space rock is going to hit us,that NASA declares won't, and they believe NASA is evil,and has horrible intentions and wants to keep the calm so that they can go to their underground bunkers in peace.

No it is nothing like that, this is about a reality that is out in the open and clear to see. The comparison alone is insulting.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

so....putin is putting his soldiers in harms way, paying for all the military there in Syria, pissing off the 10 to 15 million Muslims in the "stans" right next to Russia.....and you think he checkmated Obama??????.....you really have a hate-on for the president....as far as I'm concerned Russia can fight in Syria all it wants

God, some people are poorly informed, aka ignorant. Obama got owned because he wanted to get rid of Assad. He was supporting terrorists to fight against Assad, while supposedly fighting ISIS.

Russia is now helping Assad to stay in power, killing the terrorists that the US was backing, and killing ISIS, the ones that America was supposed to be killing, showing that the US was never serious about taking on ISIS.

There is nothing that Obama can realistically do about plus the US loses face here.

So yes, checkmate, in this situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

How did he get "owned"?

The west is supporting rebels that oppose Assad and not ISIS. Russia is attacking everything but ISIS, which is telling as it undermines the claim Russia is making about their involvement.

There are already calls to attack Russia forces in Syria and I doubt it is going to stay restricted to Syria.

Putins mindset is attack them in Syria before they attack in Russia....

To late.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Care to read the article? Maybe?

He had a secret oil for arms deal with Saudi!

aheadoftheherd.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

How did he get "owned"?

Exactly like I just pointed out......

The west is supporting rebels that oppose Assad and not ISIS. Russia is attacking everything but ISIS,

Says who? Lies are not arguments.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

We should not be supporting ANY rebels full stop in syria.

Anyway Russia are indeed attacking ISIS along with your "rebels" or "good" terrorists or diet isis or whatever the CIA wants to call them for good PR.

Sorry shilling von shillington but you wont get any public support on starting a war with Russia over Syria.
The majority of the public it seems do not want the west supporting ANY terrorist "good" or bad just the elimination of ISIS

Anyway you should be ecstatic Russia have picked a fight in syria:
1) it keeps putin in a quagmire that will occupy him hopefully from causeing more trouble in Europe
2) he will draw the hatred of mulims on him rather than the west for once
3) he hopefully will eventually eliminate ISIS even if its along with your "rebels "

Seems a win/win for the west.
edit on 7-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join