It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Checkmates Obama On New World Order WWIII

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Ok, let's think outside the box for just a minute.

Didn't Obama just visit Russia? What if the following "fake" conversation, had occurred ...

Obama: Geesh, mr. Putin ... we're in Syria and have come to know, that we're being manipulated by ISIS and we can't do shet no more. Our hands are tied behind our backs, and we can't rectify this situation. Everything we do, turns out to be dust ... we're really trying, but we can't get dirty ... because the public won't let us.

Putin: *laugh* well, we Russian don't play by the rules.

Obama: I know, that's just what we need. We've been trying to fight this for over a decade, without results.

Putin: Well, we got China and even Iran here.

Obama: Well, what are you thinking.

Putin: Well, you just did what we've been telling you to do ... to give Iran a slack. You want us to fix this mess?

Obama: You can?

Putin: We'll go in, and China will have our back and just days after we arrive ... you'll hear them squeel like pigs.

Obama: Thank God! But you know, we can't officially support your actions.

Putin: And you know, we can't officially claim to be doing your work?

Obama: Business as usual?

Putin: Business as usual.

Putin and Obama shaking hands, and smiling for the camera.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Fact is the OP is right.

WE, as in the USA/UK and allies have LOST.

West should have gone in as soon as ISIS appeared and annihilated the vermin then forced a ceasefire between the other groups and Assad and hammered out a deal. We didn't.

We decided to play "game of terrorists"

Russia has taken advantage of that and called us out.

Putin has handed the biggest foreign policy blow to the USA and allies since Iraq.

It is a political defeat. WE need to withdraw now.

Unless we are willing to start WW3 over this WE can not turn this around. And who here wants to start WW3 over Syria?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Actually Im more worried about Cameron than Obama hes been really overdoing the alpha male 'I can press the red button' thing since Piggygate

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Actually Im more worried about Cameron than Obama hes been really overdoing the alpha male 'I can press the red button' thing since Piggygate

Unlike the president of the USA he needs parliamentary support to do anything and they wont give it to him.

He will just beat his chest then shut up in a few weeks.

He might still send some Royal marines in and bomb a few ISIS targets, but only to help clean up ISIS and not piss off Russia.
edit on 7-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

While I agree with Putin's hits in Syria to the extent it derails that agenda for the time being, the swinish suspicion and understanding of Putin's OVERALL agenda is less clear.

A full out WWIII is not in Putin's interest that I can see. I also have a hard time buying into Putin desiring to take over as the 'world-leader' either. An expensive task which Russia can ill afford, financially, and one that puts Russia under the microscope as it has the U.S. in the past.

A 'smaller' war, especially one that invokes fear of all-out war, however, will drive up oil prices overnight. In that wise, Putin can recover the expense of these military moves and actually profit by it!

This is speculation on my part. It is a possible explanation, however.

We shall see.......

edit on 7-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I dont trust Putin overall goal as well.

But there is nothing we can do to oppose his Syria move.

Obama and allies spineless dithering and playing proxy wars has seen to that.

As Soon as ISIS appeared we should have acted decisively but we didnt.

So Putin has now moved and checkmated us.

All we can do is withdraw or support him and prepare for his next move.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well man I am not going to argue your absolute lack of will to see things for what they really are. I get it, you cannot accept it because you are not ready to have your reality shattered after all the sacrifices you made and the friends you may have lost in the name of this false narrative. You are just as much a victim as the Syrians, at least psychologically anyways.

Either way I appreciate what you have done for us.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Agreed.

Support him isn't likely to happen.

Prepare for his next move, there may be some hope that happens.....

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It's the same old stuff you hear, here day in and day out, everyone who's got it all figured out- The west is bad…

Tired of hearing about it? How do you think the people feel on the receiving end of US military might?

Your ears are burning, their heads are exploding.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Unless we are willing to start WW3 over this WE can not turn this around. And who here wants to start WW3 over Syria?

Megalomaniacs never give in. If they are about to lose, they turn rabid, take everyone with them. Ever wonder why mass killers go off, taking everyone they can with them?

During WWII, the likes of Mussolini, Hitler and the Emperor of Japan never gave in, they stuck it out till the bitter end, brining their nations down in the process.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

It's the same old stuff you hear, here day in and day out, everyone who's got it all figured out- The west is bad,allied with the evil people(which has some truth, and we ought not sacrifice moral compass for strategic positioning) the west just wants pipelines, the west is a death cult, it's not new or special information.

Come on..you know it is a requirement that any new member of ATS automatically:

1. Blames Obama for every event ever in the history of the world.
2. Blames the USA for everything.
3. Praise Russia because neither Russia nor Putin would ever do anything wrong and every piece of news related to either needs to be taken at face value..

Rinse, repeat , make new post on ATS.. *maybe throw in cop brutality or yet more failed doom predictions*

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

We all know, Putin is a sly bastard ... but, weather you like it or not. In this scenario, they guy actually has it right.

When ISIS came to onto the scene, Europe as in EU should have grown some balls.

When the Refugee crisis turned up, Europe should have shelved it's titties and grown some balls.

Think about it, people say WWIII ... in reality, we can't have one ... as it would have to be a continuation of WWI and II. But let's give people a slack, and say these are "biblical" times. What do the biblical prophecies say ... all hell will break lose, and basically everything outside of Jerusalem, will be hell.

Now, one has to ask oneself ... is that what we want for anyone? Is that the future, we want for the people of the middle east? But we cannot but admit, that this is precisely what USA/UK have been getting at, when the middle east is involved.

So ... like it or not, I hope China get's Russia's back hard ... as if they want to solve this, they're going to have to get their hands dirty.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Any delay of WW3 is welcome in my eyes.

Blood for worthless paper is an awful trade off.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"When was this proven?"
The western MSM claimed it was Assad using chems.
Where's the proof for that?
Oh yeah, MSM propaganda.
That'll be enough for the sheeple to sprout BS.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: AmericanRealist

No you are saying all those ridiculous things, i am saying that it's a weak conspiracy theory and more of a political stance.nice try though,Namming off cannibalizing, next to baby killing as if that makes your argument any stronger.

Conspiracies come from political stances which are based on philosophy and sometimes ethics.

The US frankly does have a political stance, so there's no denying the possibility of the US being involved in conspiracies.

The trouble is conspiracies are often disguised by complex narratives, and if you get the world distracted enough by the disguise narrative, the conspiracy becomes much easier to get away with.

And it makes it possible even to fool thousands of officials working within institutions of social democracies to enact and carry out a conspiracy known by only a handful of people, while leading them to believe in a completely different narrative that with the right kind of misleading information will be accepted without much question.

You say it cant happen? It happens all the time. Its the reality of the world we live in.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I am equally angry that my country could sign up to this

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

"When was this proven?" The western MSM claimed it was Assad using chems. Where's the proof for that? Oh yeah, MSM propaganda. That'll be enough for the sheeple to sprout BS.
a reply to: supamoto
I will ask again .The answer has yet yo be given by you.When was the proven ? Facts please . not ramblings about the MSM .

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

We all know, Putin is a sly bastard ... but, weather you like it or not. In this scenario, they guy actually has it right.

When ISIS came to onto the scene, Europe as in EU should have grown some balls.

When the Refugee crisis turned up, Europe should have shelved it's titties and grown some balls.

Think about it, people say WWIII ... in reality, we can't have one ... as it would have to be a continuation of WWI and II. But let's give people a slack, and say these are "biblical" times. What do the biblical prophecies say ... all hell will break lose, and basically everything outside of Jerusalem, will be hell.

Now, one has to ask oneself ... is that what we want for anyone? Is that the future, we want for the people of the middle east? But we cannot but admit, that this is precisely what USA/UK have been getting at, when the middle east is involved.

So ... like it or not, I hope China get's Russia's back hard ... as if they want to solve this, they're going to have to get their hands dirty.

This time it just happens to be a case of Putin's intention coincide doing the right thing.
A bad person can still do good if it suites his purposes.

In fact although I think Putin a cold hearted bastard I dont think he is a maniac.

The problem is whether or not the next time he does for his purposes is good for us or not.

Seeing as there is nothing we can do further in Syria and Russian action are for our good I will cheer Russia on........this time.
edit on 7-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Ok, let's think outside the box for just a minute.

Didn't Obama just visit Russia? What if the following "fake" conversation, had occurred ...

Obama: Geesh, mr. Putin ... we're in Syria and have come to know, that we're being manipulated by ISIS and we can't do shet no more. Our hands are tied behind our backs, and we can't rectify this situation. Everything we do, turns out to be dust ... we're really trying, but we can't get dirty ... because the public won't let us.

Putin: *laugh* well, we Russian don't play by the rules.

Obama: I know, that's just what we need. We've been trying to fight this for over a decade, without results.

Putin: Well, we got China and even Iran here.

Obama: Well, what are you thinking.

Putin: Well, you just did what we've been telling you to do ... to give Iran a slack. You want us to fix this mess?

Obama: You can?

Putin: We'll go in, and China will have our back and just days after we arrive ... you'll hear them squeel like pigs.

Obama: Thank God! But you know, we can't officially support your actions.

Putin: And you know, we can't officially claim to be doing your work?

Obama: Business as usual?

Putin: Business as usual.

Putin and Obama shaking hands, and smiling for the camera.

You know you are closer to right than you know i bet.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Fact is the OP is right.

WE, as in the USA/UK and allies have LOST.

West should have gone in as soon as ISIS appeared and annihilated the vermin then forced a ceasefire between the other groups and Assad and hammered out a deal. We didn't.

We decided to play "game of terrorists"

Russia has taken advantage of that and called us out.

Putin has handed the biggest foreign policy blow to the USA and allies since Iraq.

It is a political defeat. WE need to withdraw now.

You might be eating those words one day, ISIS is a carrot on a stick, it's very possible the Russians fell for it... chaos in Syria plays into US hands, and the Russians are adding to it. And let's face it: the Syrian civil war is going to get worse, thus Bashar Assad time is running out... that would be a win for the US with politics thrown out the window.

If the US was playing politics they would be working with the Europeans to stem the flow of refugees etc... but no that is not their goal.
edit on 7-10-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join