It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Checkmates Obama On New World Order WWIII

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As far as I can tell the only positive move for the US is to really support the Kurds (the only actual friends of US) so that if Russia pushes out ISIS from Syria then they don't take over Kurdish areas.

Other than that, I think I agree, let Russia have this round.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.youtube.com...

First of all apologies to members of ATS who are very knowledgeable on the state of affairs in Syria, this link isn't for you, however, if like myself you are quite ignorant with regards to what is happening in Syria, I thought you may find this link interesting. Someone had left a link to it in the Daily Express and after watching it I do feel it has explained things and made it a bit clearer to me.

In saying that I am not sure if this is the whole truth and would be interested to hear any comments people may have. Do they believe Turkey has been buying oil from ISIS? Is it true that the reason why the West want rid of Assad is because of oil? Is it that simplistic.

If Russia have check mated Obama what do fellow Americans who are in the know think Obama's, NATO's next move will be? Do those with more knowledge believe this could start WW3 and if so are we really expected to send our sons, husbands and (wives, daughters) into a war purely to line the pockets of the elite?

The US is desperate to install another govt in Syria, one that is subsrvient to the US. Such a govt would invite the US to build a pipeline across the Arabian Sea, through Syria and on into Europe.

This would enable them stymie Russian oil sales to Europe. It would also have the advantage of being able use economic, financial, and diplomatic weapons against their vassal states (partners) in Europe and make them buy their oil from US piple lines and not Russia. At the same the US can use these weapons to force their vassal states to agree to always use the US dollar as their reserve currencies for ever and a day.

This would save the US arse economically, financially and diplomatically and so preserve them as a superpower. As you can now perhaps see, the situtation in Syria and the Ukraine are linked to the same issue, US hegemony.

When you add the Wolfowitz doctrine, which is the basis of US foreign and military policy, which states
that the rise of Russia or any other country cannot be permitted, because the US is the Uni-power and cannot tolerate any constraint on its unilateral actions, you can see that the goingson in Syria is a high stakes game for the US

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join