It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fwd/Meme I received in re: Gun Control and Abortion Made a lot of sense to me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by milelilo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am not playing a game and this is not an anti gun thread. T

Could have fooled me.

"Oh hey, how about we treat every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman......'

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's not literal. You are being deliberately obtuse.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Someone is being obtuse.

See my first post in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: milelilo
Who cares what liberals have to say? They are the bottom feeders of our society. They can't afford their own healthcare or drive to the DMV and pay $10 for an ID. They are ferguson. They are the poor who can't even figure out how to get a job. Seriously their opinion is as worthless as they are.

And this is an example of why conservatives are said to be Mean Spirited, Selfish, Bigoted, Racist A-holes that are so ignorant and self righteous it's as if they are still living in the stone age.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Comparing Pro Choice to owning guns is hypocritical! You might be surprised at what I have to say next!

I will believe a woman has a right to do what she wants with her body, when I see the Pro Choice people protesting the police for arresting women for prostitution!

(post by milelilo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So law abiding citizens should be called murderers all because they want a gun? So law abiding citizens should have to experience shame in order to purchase a firearm? Well I say shame on you and the creator of this meme. Yes, let's shame those who want to hunt, to collect or to protect themselves and families. Genius, really pure genius..(that was sarcasm by the way). This sounds awful and unjust. This suggests everyone who wants or owns a firearm is evil, a murderer, and really something shoved into their rectum, "just because". So much is wrong with this meme, and you if you so agree with it...note that's not a personal attack, but really to think that is just. It alludes me.

EDIT: Even if not literal, it is too harsh. The type of control this suggests.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

Who cares? I am all of the above and likely own you in every element of this life. When you libtards talk trash its like an ant crawling on my shoe. You are the bottom of the food chain and meaningless.

Lol classic troll level, man.

(post by milelilo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Comparing Pro Choice to owning guns is hypocritical! You might be surprised at what I have to say next!

I will believe a woman has a right to do what she wants with her body, when I see the Pro Choice people protesting the police for arresting women for prostitution!

Lol seeker you just have a way of saying it so well.!!

But women only have so much control of their sex organs.

I mean a guy can spend money on her, buy her things that cost money rake her home..... No problem.

Guy gives her the exact same money she uses to go out same places and buy same things.... Criminal

Guy or girl sets up a camera in the second scenario, whether pics or vids were made or not, it is "art".

Just ask the pron industry.

Shakes head.... I don't get it honestly.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yes I'm likely better than you at just about everything it's true. I would never hurt you but sometimes I gotta go alpha dog and bite your neck just so you know who's in charge. Look man there's a reason you're a liberal that posts on the Internet all day every day and it's not bc you're a winner.

Alpha dog. Yeah right. You're a puppy pissing on the pant legs of real men and you could never hurt me.

So now I'm a liberal loser because I'm not someone's bi*ch for 40 hours a week or more??? How do you figure. I've always considered it working smarter rather than harder.

But I know you're just worried that I'm living off the Gov. dime. Well, don't worry, I take no federal aide of any kind so your precious pennies you get taxed aren't going to me. I pay my own way.

But you go ahead and suck up to the man for another decade or two like a good "yes man" and I'm sure you'll get far.

Mojom you aren't liberal bro, I know that.

Don't feed the trolls man.

He shows all the classic troll traits.

Shows up, expressing a hard line stance, being instantly obtuse for no good reason, then doubling down while making sweeping very broad based claims about your character, when he doesn't know you..............

I say stop feeding it, maybe it will leave...

(post by milelilo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Complains that gun regulations are not enough, because guns kill people and we should value life

Is upset because they cant kill their baby faster.........

Amazing hypocrisy
edit on 10/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

To protest at an abortion clinic you should have to have a special license granted only to people who have adopted some unwanted child/children.

ah yes violate another amendment.........makes sense

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I know you're right. Probably will just get me in trouble like always.

It's just so much fun though. I can't help myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes I'm likely better than you at just about everything it's true. I would never hurt you but sometimes I gotta go alpha dog and bite your neck just so you know who's in charge. Look man there's a reason you're a liberal that posts on the Internet all day every day and it's not bc you're a winner.

Hmmn... Some unpleasant attitude for a *New kid on the block*

Cant see you lasting long with an attitude like that.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

As forest gump said, "life is a like a box of two chocolates, you either work or post on Internet message boards."

And stats say something like 63% of liberals earn less than poverty level but it's never you anonymous internet guys that's weird.

Wow. So you come back and misquote Forrest Gump as your attack. Impressive.

Ohhhh.......You got me!!! Please Mr. Alpha Dog......Don't hurt me.......I can't take anymore!!! LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join