It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

she waited frustrated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was with my kids mother for 7 years. Some things aren't meant to last. I am quite the whore now. So there's that.

This is my favorite poem. Let me know if it hits you right in the feels.

She waited, frustrated, and screamed in despair:
'Why can't it be different? Why can't it be fair?
I feel like it's over; it's passed in a blur -
We've changed and we're changing, I miss who we were.
'You should have been better,' she bitterly cried:
'And we could have fixed it, if only we tried -
I'm sorry I hurt you. I wasn't prepared.'
I stared at her, hollow -

And wished that I cared
edit on 1-10-2015 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

emo for life!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I was at first haha. I just think the poem is sad, and funny. Because that is usually how it ends.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
How sad...how true. But, at least he apologized. "For what it's worth," he said, "I now know what I put you through."

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

. I am quite the whore now.

It sounds more like you're trying to fill that big empty space in your heart where she once was.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just got out of 7 years.... I can relate and agree, it's scary that it doesn't hurt as much as I imagined.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

She's better off without you.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind words. The hardest part was my boys not being there everyday. Now I have them 90% of the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Truth. The pain fades quick when it has been coming for awhile. I will admit I can't love like I used to. I've tried the relationship think, but comparing the little things gets me.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ca reply to: InTheShadows

No she's not, she uses amphetamine every single day,she weighs 100lbs her face looks deformed. She has a felony case against her for assaulting her elderly father that lives with her and her mom, though I admit he probably deserved it. She's dating a man who she cheated on me with who has four kids, so plus our three and his four that make 7 or 9 including him and her. My children call his children "brothers" so she walked right out of a marriage that if/when it fails it damages the kids into another relationship with the same if not higher stakes because this man is a stranger. She's tried to come back to me several times, the grass is not greener her life is falling apart not to say mine is great, but she was never better off without me I loved her, ha women and their poor choices. I do wonder if she tells her self that exact thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Why do you assume it is one or the other in a relationship? We don't know what she was doing that wasn't fulfilling his wants/desires his perception of the future. I would never assume it was all one persons fault. It takes two tango.

You either grow together or you grow apart.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Also, I just want you to know how great it was sleeping with her in May, then telling her how ugly and disgusting she is to me almost directly afterward. That was an amazing feeling.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

It's the feminists position that women do no harm, they only get harm done to them. Or that the harm that they do is always in response to male infractions so that makes it ok to, in fact it's just always ok to hurt a male. You should probably kick one in the balls today. Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Also, I just want you to know how great it was sleeping with her in May, then telling her how ugly and disgusting she is to me almost directly afterward. That was an amazing feeling.

Please tell me this is ironic?

Karma is gunna get you.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I think it has nothing to do with our gender we are all humans.

If a woman choose to behave to badly its not because of their gender its because of them as people.

There is no excuse for being darn right mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No worries, karma has already got me.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I loved her and she # all over it though the action was reprehensible it's justified.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand the context of a thoughtful response. Then again everyone has to be right 100% of the time on here. Smh

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I a reply to: Crumbles

I like your poem, and am sorry it didn t work out. I hope the kids are coping.

I wS just commenting on peoples presumption in a break up its either on or the other, but in your poem i got the impression it was more mutual about the reality of a relationship not holding up to expectations and how life's ups and downs can also have an effect.

Secondly, shocked about how mean people can be to one another once a level of intimacy is shared.

top topics

join