It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Attorney General, US Cities, Join UN to Create Global Police Force Intiative

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch came forward the other day to announce some kind of master plan to "fight" global and domestic terrorism.

This gimmick will include a "cooperative" atmosphere between cities and governments and (supposedly) use U.N. rules.

Sounds like parts of the Agenda 2030 plan will in fact take place right here in the U.S. on a "police state" level.

A video explains one point of view.

I wonder what the real plan is?

US Attorney General, US Cities, Join UN to Create Global Police Force Intiative

Yesterday, Loretta Lynch announced before the United Nations that the Attorney General’s Office, in collaboration with several US Cities will for a global law enforcement initiative called the Strong Cities Network. This is the implementation of UN rules and laws on US soil bypassing Congress and circumventing the Constitution.

from the Justice Department ....

Cities are vital partners in international efforts to build social cohesion and resilience to violent extremism. Local communities and authorities are the most credible and persuasive voices to challenge violent extremism in all of its forms and manifestations in their local contexts. While many cities and local authorities are developing innovative responses to address this challenge, no systematic efforts are in place to share experiences, pool resources and build a community of cities to inspire local action on a global scale.

“The Strong Cities Network will serve as a vital tool to strengthen capacity-building and improve collaboration,” said Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch. “As we continue to counter a range of domestic and global terror threats, this innovative platform will enable cities to learn from one another, to develop best practices and to build social cohesion and community resilience here at home and around the world.”

The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – which launches September 29th at the United Nations – will empower municipal bodies to fill this gap while working with civil society and safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities.

Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism

The Global Political

Police State is Here !!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So apparently we are the world police.

After seven years of saying we 'shouldn't' be the world police.

What makes this even funnier is for the last seven years of saying something else.

I can't wait until Terrorist lives matter gets created..

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This ties in neatly with the apparent plan to nationalize local law enforcement.

This really isn't a phantom threat.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

This ties in neatly with the apparent plan to nationalize local law enforcement.

This really isn't a phantom threat.

Yup.

They're going full blast.

Obama is NWO for sure.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you have been following the UN's rhetoric over the years pertaining to the Arms Treaty and studied the background philosophy and ultimate goals stated by them, then you can see what they are doing. We have had threads about this in the past. If you care to do a the reading, you will find out that they consider gun "violence" in America a human rights issue. This puts them squarely in our business, because, of course, they spin it as if women and children are being brutalized on a mass scale everyday by such "gun violence".

Obama is the worst thing the American People ever did for this country, imo. There is no telling what he has committed us to. He is not a leader. He is a talker and is more than willing to put the American people in the hands of someone else, because let's face it...he is inept and clueless.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
According to the US DOJ, The Strong Cities Network combats "violent extremism" and nothing else.

The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – which launches September 29th at the United Nations – will empower municipal bodies to fill this gap while working with civil society and safeguarding the rights of local citizens and communities.

The SCN will strengthen strategic planning and practices to address violent extremism in all its forms by fostering collaboration among cities, municipalities and other sub-national authorities.

“To counter violent extremism we need determined action at all levels of governance,” said Governing Mayor Stian Berger Røsland of Oslo while commenting on their participation in the SCN. “To succeed, we must coordinate our efforts and cooperate across borders. The Strong Cities Network will enable cities across the globe pool our resources, knowledge and best practices together and thus leave us standing stronger in the fight against one of the greatest threats to modern society.”

www.justice.gov...

ETA "Violent Extremism" sound like they are expecting major unhappiness in unprecedented quantities.

edit on 1-10-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey people ?

Check the timing of it.

After thousands of refugees.

They must know something we don't.

They are also stocking up on burn cream in the event of a nuclear strike.

Or it all just could be purely 'coincidental'.
edit on 1-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

Yes, I almost made the comment that soon it will be amended to say "disgruntled residentialism".

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And when these UN police start operating in the States, people will just sit back and do nothing. They will arrest citizens, and take away rights under the guise of extremism and people will be okay with it. Because anything or anyone that has been labeled as an extremist is bad and it shouldn't be questioned.

Any official UN force operating on US soil with the mission of policing us should be considered an invading force and open season declared on any who show their face. This is one of those things that shouldn't be tolerated and should be met with the most extreme aggression.

I guess that makes me an anti-UN extremist...

edit on 10/1/2015 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

The history of police forces begins with masses of unemployed people breaking (into) storefronts and disrupting civil life, circa 1830.

Police solve crimes in their spare time, the first job of police is policy enforcement. Perhaps the first targets of police were not breaking the law, technically.

There is a Dungeons and Dragons type game called Ninjas and Superspies. When setting up the world for the game, police forces are categorized as intelligence agencies. That makes sense, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Like a chess game, or the Terminator story, moves now are because of future happenings.

Politics and police are the "art of the possible".
edit on 1-10-2015 by Semicollegiate because: clean up, no new stuff

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anybody know or care to guess which U.S. cities will be involved with this ?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

For some reason I'm guessing New York and Chicago will be front runners. Closely followed by some large cities in the Bible belt. This is all about firearms and extremism after all!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, you guys took this topic all the way to loony-town, didn't ya?

This program is meant to draw attention to extremism and to also rebuild communications and interactions in Muslim communities.

The plan is so nefarious that their ultimate goal is to hold conferences and workshops where they discuss their own communities and what they can learn from other's experiences.

But go ahead and be afraid for nothing. I'm sure your fallout bunker needs a good dusting. Don't forget to grab your anti-agenda 30 spray.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Denver and Minneapolis are already part of this program.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Whatever they can do to get their foot into the door. The UN has been looking for an excuse to infiltrate the US on an official capacity for ages. This initiative might just do that for them.

Why doesn't the UN actually focus their attention to some place that actually needs an anti-extremism initiative? For example Syria and Ukraine come first to mind. I'm sure they'll set up a city network in Damascus.

No, the UN wants to operate in the States.

edit on 10/1/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

strongcitiesnetwork

23 cities total, including now New York, Atlanta, Minnhaha, and Denver.

Expected to have 50 world cities to be added by end of 2016
edit on 1/10/15 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

From the strong cities link you posted:

About us
The Strong Cities Network is the first global network of cities and other sub-national entities working together to build social cohesion and resilience to prevent violent extremism in all its forms.

The Strong Cities Network provides a global platform to support local authorities to systematically share lessons learned, pool resources and build a community that can mobilize local action on a global scale.

I wonder what kind of social engineering, I mean social cohesion, they have in mind...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If the goal is for the UN to infiltrate the US, why is this a global initiative that already has cities from other countries involved?

From what I have read on the issue, the plan is to have the cities talk to each other, share experiences and knowledge so that each city can learn how to reach out in to the communities that extremism comes out of.

It's not like the UN will be patrolling US streets and detaining citizens. But I suppose that's the level of conspiracy some may want to take it.

I'll stay on this side of nuttery, if you don't mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The UN has no problem functioning in European countries. However, their rules and regulations have absolutely no bearing in the United States... which leads me to my speculation on how they'd like to change that. The UN can put whatever spin they'd like on anything they do. I believe the UN is a waste of taxpayer money and efforts and don't much like them operating in any capacity within our borders.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

don't much like them operating in any capacity within our borders.

That's the thing. They are not operating within our borders, do not require cities to participate and do not force the cities to adopt any UN rules or laws.

The OP's source is very disingenuous in saying so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join