It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLamb

Your 'G' shold be a 'C.' Same with the 'D.' It should be an 'O.'

You fudged the curves to make it a 'G' and 'D.''

You've mathematically proven that 'COO' exists! Although that first 'O' is sketchy, too.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You know...

Anytime some starts a thread stating they've found mathematical proof for something...let alone..GOD....

Just don't ask how they've found it?

Yeah....I laugh...I pee...my pants...and I fall down..I roll around....my daughter laughs...and my dog comes and licks my face...

It's a good thing! Martha Stewart would agree!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Who can prove that the stories of jesus's resurection are true?

Ahhh, I see, thanks for clarifying that...

I actually did graduate from high school BTW, but only by the skin of my teeth.

I didn't throw that out there flippantly trying to 'get your goat'.

I had a supernatural encounter back in the late 70's during which I received proof directly from God.

That was what I was referring to.

Speaking from experience, proof does exist...

I know because I found it, or it found me to be more precise.

About that other post, gonna have to take a break now...

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Woodcarver

Who can prove that the stories of jesus's resurection are true?

Ahhh, I see, thanks for clarifying that...

I actually did graduate from high school BTW, but only by the skin of my teeth.

I didn't throw that out there flippantly trying to 'get your goat'.

I had a supernatural encounter back in the late 70's during which I received proof directly from God.

That was what I was referring to.

Speaking from experience, proof does exist...

I know because I found it, or it found me to be more precise.

About that other post, gonna have to take a break now...

If there is proof you can present it. Otherwise it is subjective and only exists in your mind.

And that is the dual nature of ideas.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

This is NOT a mathematical proof.

Nor does it prove that God exists.

There are many truly mathematical things that one may deduce are evidences of God's existence, but not this.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

If so, then you have voided your statement that you have proved something.. a magic square is no more a proof of god's existence than you post.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Delysid

a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

No it is not maths. It is arithmetic operations with no logic to them. You didn't answer the question as to where the ordering on numbers came from, you just started adding up number - and the sums are not an explanation. am starting to wonder if you now what maths actually means. Oh and by the way, I am a mathematician and taught maths at the University level/

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Numerology eh, you do realise that your brain will attempt to find or form patterns from anything it encounters?

It's not numerology. Can't you see the letters G-D? That's not a pattern in my brain.

So why do they mean god, why not gad? But then what if you are French, should you not see D_EU? You see G-D as god because that is what you want to see.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Delysid
"There are no fives in the table so use 6 - 1 or 4 + 1. "

So really you had to alter your data to come to this conclusion and this post means nothing because you have already discredited yourself.

Also your table makes no sense either. Also made up bs.

Tsk. You are one of those people who expects everything to be served up on a plate to you so you don't have to think or rationalise about anything. The table makes perfect sense if you look at the numbers. Is it confusing because the digits are spaced out and you have no spatial awareness? Did you actually spend more than 5 seconds deconstructing what I had done and retracing my steps? That's how science works - scientists repeat experiments by colleagues. You should have at least made an effort. I've done all the work for you. You're just lazy and don't deserve to find G-D.

It's not made up bs. How can I make this up?

I see, so when we don't agree with you, rather than explain, as people have been asking, you just insult us. Okay so lets do this your way. So I took a two dimensional array and filled it with the same numbers but of course since there is no explanation as to their order, it must be random. I follow a tracing and I get SRTK. hmmm..

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
I just checked your math against my bowl of goat-entrails from a ritually murdered beast, to be doubly sure I rolled the holy dice seven times, then checked the results with my Magic 8 ball...

Turns out it's all hogswallop, your "proof" does not even rise to the level of "evidence".

2/10, see me after class.

I challenge the teacher. Elaborate. How is this "hogswallop"? Or does it scare you because the truth is dawning on you? All those years of not believing and now you are so brainwashed into believing G-D doesn't exist you can't see the wood for the trees, or don't want to. Deny it all you want. It won't go away.

Sounds like a petulant rant to me lambie, It is hogswallop . Lots and lots of hogswallop.. you are dam lucky he gave you 2/10. Leonidas is a lot more lenient than I would be.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Dear all

"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead".

I thought that G-D wanted me to show you this to either reaffirm your faith in Him or to help you see a reason to find a new belief in Him. I know now that it was to demonstrate how little man has evolved in the last two thousand years. One of the last parables Jesus taught was that of the ten virgins waiting for the bridegroom to return at night. He said it was like the kingdom of G-D. Five kept their lamps filled with oil while the other five were lazy and let the oil run out. The bridegroom was angry with the five without oil and pleased with the others. Nothing has changed. There have been some who have seen what I was trying to show and allowed themselves to gain from it. Thanks for the flags and stars, guys! Others have failed dismally and slated it as nonsense or that I've rigged the results, which is quite impossible. I've even been told I have mental health issues. Had mankind evolved, the lesson of the parable of the ten virgins would have been learned and more would have passed the test. Instead, the swing was probably 20-80, the 80 holding empty lamps. Jesus set the benchmark of 50-50 in the first century AD and it looks as though man has actually devolved. It doesn't bode well, does it?

What Jesus taught two millennia ago was the first infant steps on the path to G-D. Those lessons have yet to be applied by the majority of the population. How can we expect enlightenment when we can't get the basics right?

I've learned a valuable lesson which will please G-D. Amen.

Quite frankly as a mathematician I was annoyed at the nonsense you were spouting and had to comment on it. But now, after reading all your replies. I feel sorry for you. I have spent my life exploring my faith and I can see that perhaps at your core, you really are trying to do what you think is best. I hope you eventually find what you are looking for.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLambMathematical proof that God exists
Don't ask how I arrived at this. It just sort of happened.

Only the Faithless need to imagine such 'proof'.
And scientifically and philosophically, such 'proof' ALWAYS fails!
It is numerological babble as far as I can see, just like every Faithless desperate attempt to validate one's imaginary 'belief infection'! Like every 'proof' of God, or proof of no God... All FAIL!
Except to the belief addled believer who 'needs' it!

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true." - Demosthenes

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Guys as far as I'm concerned, "TheLamb" is a troll. He started this mess and has not replied for a while, unless I missed a relatively recent reply. Shut down this nonsense...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
How does this thread make it to 8 pages? Boggles the mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
How does this thread make it to 8 pages? Boggles the mind.

Well, I think I figured out OP's G-d mystery. And I think it also answers your question.

Grandiose Delusions, aka delusions of grandeur, from Wikipedia

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I can prove that god exists with maths.

If I start with the numbers 4, 15, and 7, put them in a line, then look up the letters in the alphabet that correspond with those numbers I get D O G.

If I write D O G on a piece of paper, then look at that in a mirror while standing on one leg it spells G O D !!!!!

There's definitive proof for you.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is certainly more proof than offered by most religions. I'm convinced. And terrified... Now that we know there is a G-D, what do we do about it? I am stockpiling ammunition and gold, but what other measures can I take to protect myself and my family from this new existential threat? And why is the lame stream media suppressing this?!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
>mathematics
>logic
>religion

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First words of your OP:

Don't ask how I arrived at this.

Last words of your OP

Deny Ignorance

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Don't ask how I arrived at this. It just sort of happened. Call it the Holy Spirit if you are a believer. If not, maybe you will believe now.

Take the numbers 4,6,3 and 8 and in a table place them as the first row and the first column with 4 top left. Add the rows and columns together.
Then take PI to 12 digits - 3.14159265359 and trace from the 3 on the top row. There are no fives in the table so use 6 - 1 or 4 + 1.

You get this. Ready?

Yep, it spells "G-D" just as the Jews write it in English. It's pretty remarkable to be able to get all the way round with the digits from PI. It's even more of a miracle it actually spells something.

What's the significance of the numbers? Well, if you look up Genesis 46 verse 3 in the King James and scan to the 8th word:
"And he said, I am God, the God of thy father...".

G-D is bound in the fabric of numbers and He has signed it with His own hand. To think this has been there since the dawn of creation. G-D knew it would be discovered. He knew of the English language. He knew it would be me:

When I was growing up our telephone number was 0400 30608. Remove the zeros and you have our four numbers. We lived at number 63. My NHS number was ERBED 608.
My date of birth is 28.11.69. That's 14x2.11.69. You can see that the orange, blue and yellow are symmetrical along the diagonal running from top left to bottom right. My dad's date of birth is 16.11.39: green, blue, yellow. Again it is symmetrical. Remember the Bible verse? "I am God, the God of thy father". Our birthdays are also bound into the fabric of the universe to reinforce the point.

Pretty crazy, huh? What does it mean? Well, it means that G-D is the Almighty and He has decided to show Himself again in a way we can comprehend yet marvel at. It's beautifully simple and anyone with very basic numeracy skills can grasp the concept. There's no fighting it. This can't be denied. Any argument the atheist might have falls flat. There is no option but to believe in His Greatness and Glory. Praise Him with all your heart once you are over the shock. Oh, and spread the word: deny ignorance.

God only reveals his secrets to his ones.
I would check your family tree you maybe decended from the 12 tribes of Abraham.
My mothers name was ash and one of the tribes is Asher. We are also at the time of revelation when God will reveal all his hidden secrets.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join