It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical proof that God exists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You truely are a lamb. Lamb led to the slaughter. You can twist around any number or assortment of numbers to "prove" your agenda. Don't force any deity upon me with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Can't you see the letters G-D? That's not a pattern in my brain.

No,

I see you wrote something in red over the numbers thats about it.

Tsk. You are one of those people who expects everything to be served up on a plate to you so you don't have to think or rationalise about anything. The table makes perfect sense if you look at the numbers. Is it confusing because the digits are spaced out and you have no spatial awareness? Did you actually spend more than 5 seconds deconstructing what I had done and retracing my steps? That's how science works - scientists repeat experiments by colleagues. You should have at least made an effort. I've done all the work for you. You're just lazy and don't deserve to find G-D.

But in your OP you said it was easy for all to see,

yet here we are and most people posting so far don't see what you say is so obvious.

I mean I see the red writing you or whoever wrote over the numbers but think you are trying to prove something to yourself not others.

Its like most people who preach or try and prove God on public forums, they actually have weak faith and need the recognition and understanding from others to power their own faith.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pilgrimOmega

originally posted by: TheLamb

originally posted by: _Delysid

a reply to: pilgrimOmega

Numerology is the application of meaning to numbers. I'm not doing that. I'm using Maths. It's no different to a magic square which I'm sure you studied at school.

Nowhere are you using math. You arranged numbers into a table(why? Is there any reason behind the ordering?) and then traced numbers. Please explain the math behind this to help us better understand your post.

The numbers in the table are the result of adding together the numbers in the top row with the numbers in the side column. Second row: 6 + 6 = 12. 6 + 3 = 9. 6 + 8 = 14. Third row: 3 + 6 = 9. 3 + 3 = 6. 3 + 8 = 11. Fourth row: 8 + 6 = 14. 8 + 3 = 11. 8 + 8 = 16. The last time I checked arithmetic was a part of the maths curriculum. There is a reason for the ordering - it ties in with Genesis 46:3 word 8 which is "God". PI is also a part of the maths curriculum, isn't it? Symmetry is also mathematics. There. It's maths all the way.

There's no math in your original choice of numbers. That's where you've stacked your deck to get your intended result.

Intended result? Stacked? Are you saying you could do the same with your own choice of numbers? Go on then, show us. Produce a mathematical table with your own numbers at the top and to the side, apply a universal constant and produce a name for G-D.

Look, I know you're The Chosen One, and have a Very Special Message for the People of Earth, and I shouldn't question your motives or superior mathematical divination skills..... BUT.....

you said yourself you had to change some of the numbers to make it work.
Please see my other response to you regarding mental health.

I never said I was the "Chosen One". When solving equations you have to factorise, add, subtract etc. Replacing 5 with 6 - 1 is no different. I could have skipped the 5 altogether and come up with a cross if I'd been so inclined.

Making disparaging remarks about my mental health, not being logical, not being sane are very weak responses. You've not backed anything up. You've not quoted specifics of where my argument is flawed. It's just an endless flow of negativity which is understandable when you've just discovered that there is no explanation for what I've come up with and your god science has failed you. Just go with the flow, mate.

Disparaging remarks? It's called a diagnosis.

So you're a psychiatrist are you? Aren't they supposed to support their diagnoses with medical facts? And you can do so with just a few paragraphs to go on? That's called 'delusion'. Delude yourself that you are sane and logical, Spock. You keep within your box of preconceptions. I'm an out-of-the-box thinker. My work colleagues call it innovative and creative. Oh, and I'm a software developer so I must have a logical side otherwise my code wouldn't compile. Dr Freud, eh? That speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

For the last time it is not numerology. Where have I applied a meaning to numbers? Can't you see the letters G-D? Have you tried tracing PI through the table? I thought not.

Whether you chose to call it numerology or not you are just taking numbers and playing with them. Since they are numbers you can make them become what ever you want as I showed you.

However, I'll play along , but Let me ask you this than:

How can you be so sure that GD doesn't mean:
Good Devil
God Delusion
God Damn
General Dynamics
Grateful Dead
?

There's a bar in the middle. It's G-D.

You do know that making pictures out of a matrix isn't math right?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

For the last time it is not numerology. Where have I applied a meaning to numbers? Can't you see the letters G-D? Have you tried tracing PI through the table? I thought not.

Whether you chose to call it numerology or not you are just taking numbers and playing with them. Since they are numbers you can make them become what ever you want as I showed you.

However, I'll play along , but Let me ask you this than:

How can you be so sure that GD doesn't mean:
Good Devil
God Delusion
God Damn
General Dynamics
Grateful Dead
?

Come to think of it, I seem to remember some blotter from the 80's that looked like this matrix from s Gratetful Dead tour

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Can't you see the letters G-D?

I don't get it,

Yes I see them, but did you not write them?

Did they magically appear on the paper?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There's a bar in the middle. It's G-D.

Actually no, there is not a bar in the middle.

The bar is on top , you just took the liberty to continue to make assumptions in order to make random numbers fit into your conclusion.

Regardless, you just manipulated numbers like I did to get what you wanted.There is no scientific method of proof as to what you did.

edit on 34930America/ChicagoMon, 28 Sep 2015 11:34:47 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
You truely are a lamb. Lamb led to the slaughter. You can twist around any number or assortment of numbers to "prove" your agenda. Don't force any deity upon me with this nonsense.

I loathe religion as much as the next guy/..but to be fair, he wasnt forcing it on anyone. The post is clearly at minimum a stretch, at most nuts, but he isnt forcing it on us.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What you got there??? Ohh numbers... cool, not proof of anything though. Fishing for "proof" is like finding faces in rock formations, if you look for it with enough conviction your gona find it weather or not it is actually there.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Numbers/Bible aside: we sure do live in a complex system, for there not to be a Creator of it all. I can't see how everything, needed to survive on this planet, magically fell perfectly into place.

I'm supposed to believe that a big bang occurred, millions of years ago, and when the dust settled, life somehow began to form? All the beauty in our solar system formed from one big lump of something?

How did people get brainwashed to believe that theory?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dear all

"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead".

I thought that G-D wanted me to show you this to either reaffirm your faith in Him or to help you see a reason to find a new belief in Him. I know now that it was to demonstrate how little man has evolved in the last two thousand years. One of the last parables Jesus taught was that of the ten virgins waiting for the bridegroom to return at night. He said it was like the kingdom of G-D. Five kept their lamps filled with oil while the other five were lazy and let the oil run out. The bridegroom was angry with the five without oil and pleased with the others. Nothing has changed. There have been some who have seen what I was trying to show and allowed themselves to gain from it. Thanks for the flags and stars, guys! Others have failed dismally and slated it as nonsense or that I've rigged the results, which is quite impossible. I've even been told I have mental health issues. Had mankind evolved, the lesson of the parable of the ten virgins would have been learned and more would have passed the test. Instead, the swing was probably 20-80, the 80 holding empty lamps. Jesus set the benchmark of 50-50 in the first century AD and it looks as though man has actually devolved. It doesn't bode well, does it?

What Jesus taught two millennia ago was the first infant steps on the path to G-D. Those lessons have yet to be applied by the majority of the population. How can we expect enlightenment when we can't get the basics right?

I've learned a valuable lesson which will please G-D. Amen.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Numbers/Bible aside: we sure do live in a complex system, for there not to be a Creator of it all. I can't see how everything, needed to survive on this planet, magically fell perfectly into place.

I'm supposed to believe that a big bang occurred, millions of years ago, and when the dust settled, life somehow began to form? All the beauty in our solar system formed from one big lump of something?

The big bang is not any more crazy than believing in a deity. the only difference, and its big one, is that its backed up at least a little bi by observational and mathematical EVIDENCE. You guys got any for god? Anything at all?

Does it answer all the questions? Of course not, and it throws more into the mix..but its a start along the right path i think and as i said, its backed up by some evidence. Its the best answer we have so far and its light years ahead of "magic".

And everything falling into place perfectly? Perfect? Really?

Disease, viruses, the fact that out genitals dangle exposed from our bodies, the fact that we are so g=fragile we can die from a fall from a ladder, that we can live in a TINY temp range, that the sun gives us cancer etc...

Its all FAR from perfect.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Dear all

"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead".

I thought that G-D wanted me to show you this to either reaffirm your faith in Him or to help you see a reason to find a new belief in Him. I know now that it was to demonstrate how little man has evolved in the last two thousand years. One of the last parables Jesus taught was that of the ten virgins waiting for the bridegroom to return at night. He said it was like the kingdom of G-D. Five kept their lamps filled with oil while the other five were lazy and let the oil run out. The bridegroom was angry with the five without oil and pleased with the others. Nothing has changed. There have been some who have seen what I was trying to show and allowed themselves to gain from it. Thanks for the flags and stars, guys! Others have failed dismally and slated it as nonsense or that I've rigged the results, which is quite impossible. I've even been told I have mental health issues. Had mankind evolved, the lesson of the parable of the ten virgins would have been learned and more would have passed the test. Instead, the swing was probably 20-80, the 80 holding empty lamps. Jesus set the benchmark of 50-50 in the first century AD and it looks as though man has actually devolved. It doesn't bode well, does it?

What Jesus taught two millennia ago was the first infant steps on the path to G-D. Those lessons have yet to be applied by the majority of the population. How can we expect enlightenment when we can't get the basics right?

I've learned a valuable lesson which will please G-D. Amen.

Listen buddy....we just flew past Pluto and landed on a comet discovered the Higgs boson. Ill side with man any day, we have come a LONG way. If you despair of modern man so much, ten stop using the internet and computers.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I thought that G-D wanted me to show you this to either reaffirm your faith in Him or to help you see a reason to find a new belief in Him

There in lay the problem my good person. My faith couldn't be any stronger then
it is with out scientific evidence. If there is a God there are miracles.

The miracle it took to put me here is the only proof I need. And that's just how it is.

SnF
edit on Ram92815v49201500000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Numbers/Bible aside: we sure do live in a complex system, for there not to be a Creator of it all.

Oh good...it's been awhile since someone has mustered the demons of "irreducible complexity" around here! Being scientifically illiterate and not being able to understand something doesn't mean that the only other option besides established science is the de facto "creationist" tack.

I can't see how everything, needed to survive on this planet, magically fell perfectly into place.

How perfectly did things actually fall into place though? I'd be willing to bet my left leg that the scant survivors of the Toba Event 70 KA would have some strong words for you regarding your belief that everything just 'magically fell into place' making survival and thriving on Earth a foregone conclusion.

If you do believe any of that then I would agree that you are indeed brainwashed. I'm not sure whom by, since I've never read a book, article or peer reviewed paper that infers any of what you just stated. The Big Bang was roughly 14 bn years ago, not millions. If you can't be bothered to understand or learn the most fundamental aspects of what you are arguing against, you can't expect to be taken too seriously or expect anyone to think that you have taken the time to understand the more complex aspects of that same argument. Like how star systems such as our own Solar System form. Or the fact that there have been other Solar Systems here before ours existed. We are at least a 2nd gen system and very likely, a 3rd gen star system with all of the elements that formed our planets, moons, atmospheres etc... coming from our predecessors. See, the 1st stars and systems would have only consisted of light elements, isotopes of hydrogen and helium and some lithium if I remember correctly. Heavier elements weren't able to form until after the first life/death cycles of the earlier star systems and the intense pressure etc... created during a stars collapse.

There is nothing simple, easy or magical about any of this. It would do you a world of good to grab a library card and educate yourself on these things you are so incredulous about. You just might have a different understanding on how it all works if you bothered to give yourself the most basic of educations on any of it. For example, if you want to learn more about the Big Bang, try reading a book called "The First 3 Minutes".

Good question! So... how did you get brainwashed into believing everything you just wrote? Mom and Dad? Church? Sunday School? It certainly wasn't in a science class.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes, man is all devolved because none of us on ATS except your Numerology. You nailed it. Wait, no. The other one. You got it completely wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The parables and lessons that Jesus gave us are comprehensible and meaningful. If someone speaks in tongues and there is no-one there to explain the speech it does not edify. Your grid of numbers is not meaninful to us who have not received the gift; for it to edify us someone needs to sermonise it in lay words. It is full of meaning to you; it is your prayer language, and more glory to the Spirit. We, who are not at the same time moved by the same Spirit are left in dark no matter how much we would like to have some oil in our lamps.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Technically everything you experience on a conscious level is indeed a pattern or to be more precise an engram that your brain/mind forms. Including how you perceive reality. Even the letters "G-D"

Plus i hate to state the obvious but arent you missing an "o"?
edit on 28-9-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Claims mathematical proof. Offers drawing and numerology. Stop practicing witchcraft your pissing g-d off.

Also you still haven't explained anything in a way that would make sense to a normal, educated person.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You see, all the great (great?) religions used to rely on revelation, and grand gestures.
Now we have omnipotent, and omniscient deities giving us a possible pattern on some numbers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join