It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For my people from an alternate universe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timer27
Bob barker is dead

Sorry, but Bob is still alive

April 2015 Price is Right appearance
Wiki
Dead or Alive?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timer27
Hey where can I read more about this. This is very interesting.

Thread about Mickey Rooney Died Twice
Thread about Berenstein Bears

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think about the internet as a collective method of communication and information between universes.

A proverbial 'mashup of possibilities - cataloged, but if you're like me and have tried to update that catalog - for instance, correcting Wikipedia entries, or sending in corrections on news articles and things like that, invariably, I find myself ignored and/or reverted.

I am suspecting time has a nonlinear nature about it - and somewhere in the future - around the year 2409 if I am not mistaken, there's an attempt to align a linear timeline and historical records and that's why there's resistance and alterations that do not hold validity.

In the future, they think like most people nowadays do and assume time's linear and there's only one accurate version of history. This is naive, at best and doesn't take into account the potential deviations of history let alone nature's potentially subtle influence on historical patterns.

So here you are. And i am. both able to recount things that did or did not happen historically.

My advice is not to question your mind or sanity.

I'm taking the 'mashed up' version of history and saying a couple things when I read it:

This works for me in some cases:
ie: Russia not going to the moon

In other cases, this does NOT work for me:
ie: I remember a synchronized launch of three rockets going to mars in 2011 to check for glitches in the time keeping mechanisms and refine the equations of relativity, one of these missions going to Cydonia to check the ruins, and the internet mentions nothing about the third rocket and it's mission. THIS SO does not work for me because I almost went to that launch, I was excited about seeing it when I got inundated at work.

And in other cases I am indifferent or accept 'both' possibilities as accurate due to alternate realities:
ie: Berenstein vs Berenstain bears and the spelling of it.
ie: I am quite good at geography and have noticed GOBS of geography alterations - one specific one that comes to note is - Denmark geographically for me was the Dog Ears of the nordic nations, but now it's neighbors with Germany? Weird but cool shift. Geographically, other things changed location too - such as Macau is now west of Hong Kong when I took a ferry from Hong Kong on more than one occasion it was due east.

I've noticed these 'gltches' all over, and not just on the internet - but also real life too. Cities I have traveled through are reconfigured substantially over very short periods of time (three different ways in 3 weeks). Exits south to Mexico - a road I have traveled down literally a hundred times disappearing.

At first, all this 'freaked me out' - I thought i was losing it, then I just started rationalizing it all.

It's not some grand conspiracy in my opinion. It's just a show. I'm being blessed with an opportunity to see how nature and the 'real world' function and to some degree, for some, it's a constant 'battle' to retain their linear reality.

I KNOW what I have experienced and seen, and it's been straight out of science fiction at times.

I suppose I'm fine with that.

While I enjoy leveraging external references such as the internet, being a quasi-historian and explorer and wanna be Indiana Jones archaeological type, the alterations are proving that relying on my own memory is far more important than relying on documentation which is highly subject to revisionist historians wanting to tell their own tales.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

lol!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: NewzNose

How did you determine most of the country is sharing your reality of the lunar landing in July '69? I know everyone in my area, of my age that went to my school and then my spouses school, witnessed the event NOT in July '69.

That's a small group compared to the country/world. Where all the others in the world claiming it didn't happen at the July date? You are the first I have ever heard/read claiming different.

That statement alone might make someone question your logic.

So you're clearly a collective based being.

Just because there are outliers. Does not invalidate the outlier's perspective.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah
^happy bday tomorrow!

www.todayifoundout.com...

SHERLOCK HOLMES NEVER SAID “ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON”

That or someone altered the original transcripts.

I watched Slider's when it first came out. and then again about 2 years ago.

Two COMPLETELY different shows after the two episodes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join