It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mickey Rooney just died - again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This time he was 93.

Am I nuts? Probably... I've posted a few others threads in the past along the same line, when I was convinced a "celebrity" or "VIP" had died multiple times.

It seems to me Mickey Rooney, (God rest his soul, no harm is meant by what I am suggesting) has died at least once before, in the mid 90's.

Time slip? Time line "adjustment"? Time line "change"?? It keeps happening.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You probably heard fake rumors last time he apparently died, happens when we don't investigate the facts.
edit on 7/4/2014 by amraks because: fixed up sms shortcuts words woops

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why do people only seem to retain memory fragments of celebrities after timeline shifts?

What about the building at the end of the street that wasn't there before, the bridge, the neighbor, the changes at the store, and that pet you had but don't have now?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Actually when I first saw the headlines that's exactly what I thought. I blame it on spatial rifts.

RIP Mickey. you were a legend and will be forever in our hearts.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh boy.

I'm with you. I'm sure I remember him dying a while back and even remember Shirley Temple Black commenting on his passing.

Guess not though. Weird.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes, this happened to me before with actor Richard Kiel and actress Britt Ekland.

How can that be ???

And a few others, don't know why though.

S&F. Hope others join this thread recalling still alive/dead celebrities..

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Good points, all of them.

Perhaps it's because the media drowns us with celeb news.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just a week or so ago a friend and I were trying to remember which actors from that era were still alive and Mickey Rooney was one I came up with. Not many more, if any.

I liked him most in "The Black Stallion"

He had lots of starring roles with Judy Garland when they were kids.
edit on 7-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

~Lucidity
I'm sure I remember him dying a while back and even remember Shirley Temple Black commenting on his passing.

Same here. I remember her talking about it. We were on the same alternate time line ....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I've mentioned before, I think what happens is the National Enquirer and other faux news sources enjoy headlines saying "So and So on deathbed" "Drug overdose for so and so" and news like that when in reality the person they're talking about is probably playing a round of golf as people read about them. So we tend to remember the rumors of rumors. As Marilyn Monroe was saying on Letterman just the other day....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Are you sure you aren't confusing him with when Andy Rooney of '60 Minutes' died? He died November 4th of 2011 at the age of 92.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is nuts.

Let's compare notes next time this happens.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here's a few I've brought up in the past-

Ernest Borgnine

Richard Dawson

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but that's the first thing I thought too when I saw his death announced (again?). Just like I remember Bob Barker dying, twice.
edit on 7-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You know Signals, I was thinking about this kind of stuff. My son was watching old episodes of "Malcom in the Middle", I told him that Frankie Muniz died last year. I was really sure I saw that in the news.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hey Signals!
Yes, he has definitely died before. So has Larry Hagman.
Sheez, I'm starting to think it's all this celebrity plastic surgery. Maybe their innards are plastic too, and they keep un-dying.
OMG! That is the zombie apocalypse! Undead plastic celebrities! (might start a thread, lol)

jacygirl

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

banned for uprooting the zombie apocalypse

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

tinker9917
I hate to say it, but that's the first thing I thought too when I saw his death announced (again?). Just like I remember Bob Barker dying, twice.
edit on 7-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

And he's still alive. LOL

www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Do it! Start that thread.

I happened to catch actual TV the other day and they were talking about Michael Jackson's new album, and showed the cover with him in some weird orbiting collar suit and I have to admit I did a double take. (I realize it's posthumous...erm isn't it?)

edit on 4/7/2014 by ~Lucidity because: posthumouse...LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Aleister

banned for uprooting the zombie apocalypse

'scuse me? Banned for banning in the wrong thread. Banned for attempting to stifle my next thread. And BANNED for being an obvious shill, by deflecting from this most obvious TRUTH that I have thusly uncovered.

Now apologize to the OP.
Wanna cookie?

Carry on.
jacy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join