It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "craziest" and least conventional thing you believe in?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe that fairies and leprechauns exist. I honestly do.
Not the fairies of the kids stories or the pot of gold, but real small creatures that live deep in the forests and stay out of human sight. I grew up in mountains area and I know from experience that usually the forests hide some things, things you can only feel, not see.
I can't explain why, and I never try to argue over this; it's just my belief.
But there is something extraordinarily comforting and fascinating in it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I believe that if each and every one of us quit believing in reality...

...that reality would cease to exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You know what, that is kinda troublesome. I wonder sometimes if the chaotic and ineffective state of the world today is due to so many varied beliefs and thought forms. If we were of one thought - for better or worse - it would be very powerful indeed.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

There are areas of forests and such we can't even reach without helicopter, but also haven't on some still. There's definitely mysteries and unfound species out there! Fascinating to think about what they could be. Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A collective projected consciousness, so to speak? Interesting. Many people do seem to believe we can shape individual events and outcomes with the power of thought, but imaging reality itself is tethered to consciousness and thought is very fascinating. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I believe that if each and every one of us quit believing in reality...

...that reality would cease to exist.

Interesting.
It could mean that the earth was once flat, but since we all stop believing it...
What about God?
The implications of such belief are mind blowing.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Well, think about it. You have to believe in God to make God real. No one has ever seen, filmed, sighted, took a picture, etc. of him/her. On the other hand, there are pictures of UFOs, bigfoot, ghosts, etc. that not all have been faked. Something existed to make an image to be captured on the ones that weren't faked. Now, someone may say that all photos are fake, but is that reality? I don't believe that you can have it either way. We believe in something that clicks our own individual reality indicator.

Just sayin'...
edit on 26-9-2015 by NightFlight because: as usual...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yes, it does. Like a herd mentality, I believe we have mass beliefs, mass being the total population of our particular planet. Could be, that another planet all together doesn't believe in us, and to them, we don't exist...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Is so fascinating I forgot my coffee and now it's cold lol
I would love to see a thread about this.
Make us think

edit on 26-9-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

IF...I made you think, would you rise up and fight?

From the comfort of your own home and favorite chair, we could defeat everything that is detrimental to our existence. From cancer to hunger to even ISIL, positive thoughts can put things straight in the world. Nothing is off limits...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Ralkoh - george Washington hmm? I've never heard that before, but it is interesting! Maybe our founding father has a lot more to him, eh? Welcome to ats by the way. May your involvement here be pleasant and eye opening

I bet you have heard of it you just forgot!

"The Apotheosis of Washington" visible through the oculus of the dome in the rotunda of the United States Capitol Building!

Shows George Washington becoming a deity. Also if you examine the fresco you will see you can perfectly overlay a hexagram over it. A young George Washington will be the second coming Jesus, I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Also I believe the "24 elders dressed in white" mentioned in the bible are not people but letters! Take a look at the top front of a dollar. You will see 24 white letters, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Now if you "seek the light" hold the bill upto a strong light, you will see the 24 white letters "sitting" on 24 "thrones" which are the black letters! They were conveniently placed below the white ones.

Also A very observant person with excellent vision and an eye for detail might observe the "crowns of gold" that the 24 elders wear. Hint: Use a magnifying glass. The crown has a central "crown jewel." Guess what I am referring too?

The bible also says the elders lay down their crown and then fall down!! If the 24 elders are THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, then...

This is also why Washington is full of occult sacred geometry.

Hows that for some unconventional beliefs!

This is a great thread btw! I love to hear new theories on familiar subjects. I think a lot of the theories given to the masses are at best half truths. Individuals have the more interesting theories, and they never really get accepted mainstream making them difficult to find.

This is a long, but awesome video about the "hidden" geometry of Washington for those who are interested. It ties into my beliefs.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9/26/2015 by raikoh because: Spelling, grammar

edit on 9/26/2015 by raikoh because: Spelling, grammar

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I believe the government of this country could be fixed. I know, I am nuts.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, you may be the craziest reply to this thread yet, but I'm right there with ya. I believe the right steps could repair out government and nation.
edit on 26-9-2015 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have believed in the theory of holographic mass since I was 19 years old and many decades before Nassim Haramein wrote his paper "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass". My consciousness passed through the magnetic and gravitational center Earth, then the Sun, and then the black hole at the center of our galaxy and entered into the light universe where there exists no darkness only light and everyone exists there as pure information. Love is the fundamental life force and animates all things.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Hmm a holographic projection eh? I'll read the article once I have a minute, but that sounds fascinating. Does that mean all planets, and such so exist as light and pure information and are also shown over here the way we view it?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

IF...I made you think, would you rise up and fight?

From the comfort of your own home and favorite chair, we could defeat everything that is detrimental to our existence. From cancer to hunger to even ISIL, positive thoughts can put things straight in the world. Nothing is off limits...

I think I am doing something about that, at a personal level.
Have something specific in mind?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The planets and stars are in pretty much the same place but look different since no shadows and colors are more brilliant as you might expect and you can see the information recorded within them. Space is not empty void and darkness but like a great endless ocean of light, love, information, and sound. You can see around yourself and all the way to the center of the light universe and you move through this universe at the speed of thought which is near instant.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Could I ask where your belief came from?

Hi Buddy,

I'm sorry for the delay, but it just came to me how I would answer your question.

Where my belief came from is a good question. It has come from years of benefiting from developing one eye that looks on the unseen and scrying the story that is told there, while the other looks to taking care of business in the meat-world.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
When I 'push' my 'energy' out of my body I feel like I'm just waisting something. But I don't know what the hell it is. Feeling like a power surge? In the best way I think to discribe it is a pulse

(as weird, stupid, look at me arnt i special crap nonsense as that sounds) The only reason I call it energy is because when I do it to hard or to much I get tired and irritable and normaly take a nap after

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I believe that Oasis were the best band of the 90s.

Flame away.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join