It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "craziest" and least conventional thing you believe in?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: DBCowboy

Magick, perhaps?

If the average Christian believes their Bible and doctrines, they too, believe in different forms of magic. While it's unique to voice such things, the belief is more widespread than I previously knew - just many don't believe it applies to these times.

Magick, from what I've seen, is a bit different than mainstream sorcery or what have you. It's more like conscious projection, impacting moods, telepathy and changing outcomes. I believe it could be possible.

Which version do you mean?

Most all magicians do tricks. But I believe that a very few actually do magic. Levitation, disappearing acts. Stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Humans are the aliens , and aliens are the true earthlings

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Energetic body states. Synchronicity connected with the quantum field controlling everything in this level of creation. That telepathic and empathic humans walk among us. That doing bad towards others can backlash very badly when you meet the karma mirror. Karma is a natural law embedded in creation.

That me being here is playing a giant MMO RPG and the me that writes this is only my role playing character not the real me.

Have Fun
. It is only a ride.

Namaste.
edit on 26-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

TV is the "speaking image" from the bible and a young, 20 something year old, George Washington will come out the clouds soon. Then it will be revealed he is A young man with white hair, the Son of Man. The 1st leader, and the last. The beginning and the end! And he will say " I was dead. But now I am alive forever. "

Wild huh?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Remember you said "Judgement free Zone" so here goes.

The superior sex in the occult is not male or female but both, the hermaphrodite is seen as the person who is complete, self sufficient and able to impregnate themselves.

Now that same sex marriage is legal in the US it is legal for same sex couples to have children. Because it is "right" and natural for two people who love each other to want to concieve a child as a celebration of thier love, science shold help people who were born with defects not allowing this so the next step in this "equality" program is to spend research money on creating a viable embryo from the genetic material of two female eggs. As each egg contains only one side of the DNA double helix sequence to grow a human, you could take two eggs and using the right catalyst cause the two half DNA strands to join into one complete double helix. You could also do this with two sperm (BTW This will create a third sex as 1 in 4 sperm/sperm will be YY, but I digress). The resulting zygote will be implanted in a surrogate womb. After that, it is no step to take two eggs or sperm from the same person and make a "human", supposedly what a true hermaphrodite can do. This will be for both men and women, they are already working on making a man pregnant, you may remember there was so much media bull# over that "man" who got pregnant a few years ago even though he was a transexual who still had his female parts.

By doing this anyone who is senior enough in the illuminati system but was not born "lucky" enough to be hermaphrodite (that would be all of them), will be given the trans-humanal option of being an hermaphrodite of sorts, thus reaching occultic sexual perfection - in a perverted sort of way.

The rest of the half a billion worker bees (people who today they consider 'useful idiots') will eventually be bred The Matrix style. Already in Canada, and maybe elsewhere, the words "mother" and "father" have been removed from the legal code and replaced with "parent", this paves the way for the state (likely through a sanctioned institute) to become your parent as the child's natural biological parents are no longer given a legal status.

BTW, I dont "hate gays" I dont hate anyone, but I hate lies and elitism.
edit on 26/9/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a
I can't comprehend your vision, sight, imagery or what not, but it is interesting to hear about, whatever it is. Have you heard of anyone having similar with anything else?

Understandably so. It would be unlikely anyone comprehend it having not put in the time gathering, cleaning, and analyzing hundreds if not thousands of rocks. Who in their right mind would do such a thing? Err...but answering your question, imagery can be found throughout nature. I know of several people that excel in recognizing images in space, on tree bark, and on landforms and in the oceans using Google earth. I will agree with everyone whose thinking this "seeing images" where the shouldn't be is nutty as hell. What i don't get though, is a piece of toast makes the news but a rock gets ignored completely or simply the "Rodney Dangerfield treatment" (No Respect!).

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I was just about to post that I belive in magic.

Not just believe but practice the art on a daily basis, I don't wave sticks around or say silly words but have to ability to alter the universe to suit my needs through seemingly imposible ways.

I always thought that that is what magic is, the manipulation of people and the situations around you to your own liking?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My dog's tail is the most stable point in the Universe.
Her tail doesn't wag. Everything else is wagging around it.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The power in humour.

At the end of the normal western day ... we come home tired and jaded in most cases.
We embrace our families - eat - watch the box - absorb the days events ( most often negative )
then relax ... or do we - really relax ?

Think about it ...

A good laugh !

That is the ticket to instant relief from the stresses of daily life !

Cheap, enjoyable, cathartic, sharable, etc.
I can not give you a source for my assertion, but I don't have to - because we have that gut receptor in built.

Sure, some work a little differently to others but - we all enjoy a laugh.

Check my sig !

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

That synchronicity is a thing and that *we* are connected by some means to people in our real and virtual social circles.

For this to be real, there would have to be a level of reality that we live within and can barely discern. It touches with the subtlety of a gossamer thread brushing our face on a cool summer morning or a creaking floorboard in the cold dead of night.

It's a *crazy* belief that I can argue against all day long. However it's based purely on experiences I've had since childhood. The experiences baffle me and have to sort of abide with me whilst simultaneously resisting a satisfactory explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I believe the Moon is artificial and was placed where it is to affect the Earth the way that it does.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I wouldn't know about that. But yes both Lavey and his writings and Satanism are rather interesting. The philosophy makes sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I believe there is some truth in the Ancient Aliens theory. In my mind, it logically bridges the gap between evolution and creationism.

It makes more sense to me that we are half terrestrial to this planet and there was a point in our history where this was manipulated by intelligent design by a space faring race of beings with a few billion more years of evolution under their belts than we had.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I believe in a governing force-not God, Not Mohamed, Not Buddha-just a force.

Look at nature; the fractal nature of reality. A rivers' tributaries is the same pattern as a trees branches, as a lightning strike, as the Sloan great wall...There is a pattern.

As for the creator of said patterns, who knows.

edit on 26-9-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
River gnomes.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Used to be music and/or walks in nature. But neither have elicited a spiritual feeling or experience in a long time.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Had to sleep! But I do try to reply to everyone, so here goes.

Gothmog - interesting belief! I could jump on board, though. Who's to say we came first?

Littlebylittle - I do like to believe that humans exist that have powers beyond us, the giant mmo theory is somewhat interesting, who the hell is playing me! I'm actually happy with that person

Ralkoh - george Washington hmm? I've never heard that before, but it is interesting! Maybe our founding father has a lot more to him, eh? Welcome to ats by the way. May your involvement here be pleasant and eye opening

Cinrad - yup! Judgement free Zone, from first post to last. I could definitely see humans working towards the same sexes being able to procreate in some way, even an individual. I think modern medicine could facilitate such desires. Xyy, and xyx do exist but yy would be interesting.

Aboom - it's definitely far from anything I've ever seen or experienced, but that doesn't mean I'll ever seek out to deny your gift, or talk against it. I respect that you see things the way you do, even if I may never. Thank you for telling us about your gift, I'm honored by your replies.

Skunkape23 - each dog, or specifically your own dog, or are you talking about motion in general?

Timely - I'll share something personal here, I recently got married. Some things are difficult, like wondering how to provide for my wife, hoping we have kids and such. But when we laugh together, all worries go away, the day is just better
thanks for sharing

Kandinsky - interesting! I read an article that said dogs can pick up on our electromagnetic field that our heart creates, and from it, pick up on things like intentions. Maybe this is or is not the way we are all connected, but I definitely could believe humans are connected in a more profound and large scale manner than first meets the eye.

Berenike - it's certainly a useful thing in our sky, isn't it? I've heard our oceans would not be anything like they are without the pull from the moon, and haven't even studied what other effects it could have - not even mentioning how it's the only light when the sun is down for the day.

Sgthamsandwhich - would that in essence, make them our gods? Or in essence our creators, and ancestors and now we are our own civilization on our own path? Interesting theory, though. A couple of people have talked about ancient aliens and I still need to research on this, not having heard much about it, but the idea does pique my interest.

Thecakeisalie - you mean patterns like fibonacci sequence showing up all over the place? Nature is spectacular and seems to function in a way without question or resistance - just us humans do that :p what's fascinating is that when people build machines in a way that they mimic nature, they can be more efficient, work better. Some kid from new York watched tree branches grow and improved solar panels. Thus is beyond my intelligence, but could definitely be from something of a higher function or intelligence.

Thanks for sharing everyone! It's been great seeing what others believe in, and are willing to share.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Gnomes seem like a mischievous creature to me. Maybe I just read the wrong books and watch the wrong movies though xD thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think that no matter your belief structure... whatever you are, if you are a good one - meaning that you choose to CREATE rather than destroy - then you will elevate closer to the God consciousness in your next incarnation.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I can be on board with that mentality
I grew up Christian, but always imagined that a good person anywhere, from any religious background, had good things coming to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join